Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:10:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Racial considerations  (Read 12204 times)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 04:54:30 pm »

Gnome.... to help with Balthor and his dorf superiority complex

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 03:58:07 am »

I went ogre, barbarian, troll, and half elf.  Stick with your dark elf and you will be fine. Grin

Poop
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 04:10:29 am »

I went Darkelf for my war too. haven't had any issues with him. All I can say regarding tanking etc pre qvic+:
Make sure you gear up completely in the zone prior to the zone you are trying to tank. Further clarification-
If you are trying to tank BoT make sure you have Dulak armor+accessories.
If that isn't possible because you are now over level 60, try offsetting the missing armor with Shammy 3.0 buff + Cleric Mark buff.
People are pretty good about announcing mgb shammy in OOC.
Damage mitigation AA can help immensely at earlier stages of trying to get to Potime+ as a tank. So you might want to head to pofire and see if anyone PLing one of their alts will let you sit in for some AA leeching.
The other thing that might help is asking nicely for some help in OOC. Might find a friendly person to take you through potime to get gear there. Once you have potime gear tanking BoT/Potime becomes a heluva lot easier.
If you are on tomorrow and need a hand send a PST to Protest, if I am on and not doing anything important I will galdly come give you a hand. And you will see first hand that even a DE War can kick some serious ass.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65020
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 233