Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 01:12:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: wine and cheese  (Read 52544 times)
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2015, 10:55:46 am »

seems as this tread might be needed...

get your bitch out here.

instead of screwing up suggestion posts with unrelated suggestions get them out here...

get whatever you want out here just bitch about life game gf whatever... expect to be flamed...

i ask hate/akk that if you guys have a suggetion post in the future if any reply is unrelated to the suggetion at hand i.e. UW in an sls post or Old content in a new content post or dru in a clr post please delete the replies so people dont have to go through them and read unrelated crap to the post

plz and thanks
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:11:50 am »

I can only shake my head and laugh, given that you're the one who started the name slinging and whining in the first place. Most of us were just posting ideas, and making our arguments for them. You started taking it personally.

Grow up, Watch. If you want threads to cease degenerating into what we saw, stop taking them in that direction.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:22:16 am »

In an ideal world

I would love if UW7 had floating skull bane damage again

That UW7+ didn't require Master Essences since I hate that camp.

All I have to complain about.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 11:23:29 am »

i dont typically flame people on here ... however i'm tired of your ignorance and taking shit off topic... YOU took it off topic completely ... and i'm not only calling you out here ... rent fugi etc everyone use this thread to get your bitch out ... it might piss people off it might give people some humor but try and keep your off topic suggestions off other threads because it defeats the purpose ... especially when you dont even play that much and much moronic posts in the first place
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 11:32:00 am »

I dislike this thread that's it

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 11:35:57 am »

Ok, I'll get my bitch out: you're an imbecile. You see what you want to see, read selectively and cherry pick "facts" to try and support your point of view, and attack others if they dare disagree with you.

Ya know, I actually DEFENDED you to some people, because I honestly thought you were a good and capable player. I approached you to try and help with the wiki and guide, to get the SK point of view, and help for new players wanting to start SK tanks here. You completely blew that off. Fine, you didnt want to be involved, no big deal; not everyone does, and many think the wiki and guide do more harm than good. I am OK with that. I had ZERO beef with you, Watch, but as far as I am concerned you can go piss up a rope. Screw you.

Oh, and this isnt because we have differing viewpoints. I WELCOME differing viewpoints, and solid debate. THATS HOW WE GET HATE AND AKK SOLID INPUT! What I do mind is someone being a total douchebag because someone has a different viewpoint. Again, grow up.

That rant enough for ya?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 11:54:37 am »

Thought i'd dust this one off... and add two members to the family.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 11:58:28 am by Darpey » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 11:57:45 am »

That rant enough for ya?

Perfect exactly what this thread is for..

I can't honestly tell you how I excel at playing an sk other than I understand the game concepts... You can't teach people common sense... however I have helped many sks with questions and suggestions even going out of my way to help them and message then..
I have uw9 and I rarely use it...

I can tell you wars a better tanks if played correctly...I can also tell you I wipe a lot...however I don't play safe I push my limits all the time...which means I know what I'm capable of...

I never asked for you to defend me... to whom our for what I doubt it was for anything important...

And rent... I'm sorry I forgot the crackers for you to not like this thread but I figured you would just bring yourself
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 11:58:54 am »

**** you all, carry on.

4 letters assume what ya will  Smiley

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2015, 12:03:19 pm »

Love you all, carry on.

4 letters assume what ya will  Smiley

Fixed.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2015, 12:05:37 pm »

Lol  Love it Hate ... you da man!
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2015, 12:45:31 pm »

To save space you could just throw all the Focus Hope toons into one avatar.  Wink

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 12:46:46 pm »

Where am I?   

<----------------- Iamthedevil
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 12:52:39 pm »

Consider yourself lucky if you're not in it... it was based on some forum shenanigans that happened a few months back... I just included all the jokers that were involved that day - including me.

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 04:37:25 pm »

I really don't see how the hell my name is getting thrown into all this crap?

Personally I don't think you want my name in this, but I guess I am being attacked/mentioned because I am a "joker" as Darpey put it.

I gots no real beef with anyone atm, but keep throwing my name into crap and I will

just sayin

FOCUS HOPE!

btw, love you too fugi /wave

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats