Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 01:14:24 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Author Topic: wine and cheese  (Read 52551 times)
Ugazel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 04:49:10 pm »

I say Arena Deathmatch, with Watch and Chunka, il charge one SLS per spectator ~
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 05:03:26 pm »

Thought i'd dust this one off... and add two members to the family.

To save space you could just throw all the Focus Hope toons into one avatar.  Wink

And to make a shitload of SLS with questionable origins, just auction off any gear drops from T5+ to <Fires of Heaven>.

Shocked
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 05:11:27 pm »

I say Arena Deathmatch, with Watch and Chunka, il charge one SLS per spectator ~

I'd pay that - I'd probably pay more than that.

Where's our "best of the best" Hate? - that would be a fairly straightforward thing to set up... and  we're all fairly(ish) matched in terms of classes... would be a fun event

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 05:14:24 pm »

Personally I don't think you want my name in this, but I guess I am being attacked/mentioned because I am a "joker" as Darpey put it.

I have much love for the Rent.

We're all jokers.

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 05:26:00 pm »

To save space you could just throw all the Focus Hope toons into one avatar.  Wink

And to make a shitload of SLS with questionable origins, just auction off any gear drops from T5+ to <Fires of Heaven>.

Shocked

You guys don't have any questionable toons? With half the active server in guild it's hard to keep track as I'm sure you know.

Also... jealous? Wink

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 05:43:55 pm »

To save space you could just throw all the Focus Hope toons into one avatar.  Wink

Shocked

You guys don't have any questionable toons. With half the buy your way through players on the server in my guild it's hard to keep track as I'm sure you know.

Also... I'm jealous! Wink

Fixed it for you
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 05:44:16 pm »

To save space you could just throw all the Focus Hope toons into one avatar.  Wink

Shocked

You guys don't have any questionable toons? With half the active server in guild it's hard to keep track as I'm sure you know.

Also... jealous? Wink

you really wanna get that started and go there? really?

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 05:51:37 pm »

lol

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 05:52:25 pm »

Kiss Rent

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2015, 06:11:36 pm »

Also nothing wrong with using *legitimately obtained* droppable items to buy some progression on server. It's part of the game - otherwise nothing would be droppable.

The idea that it isn't acceptable is something FH cooked up because most of you guys had to do everything the hard way  Roll Eyes

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2015, 06:43:23 pm »

Yep, only people in FH think it's retarded for people running around in T8 gear who can't seem to do anything for themselves but buy what they need...from EoFS 4, 5 hell even Masters that were all farmed by people in far less gear but somehow it's too tough to leave nexus or qrg to go obtain the items.  Only people in FH think it's funny when someone in T8 gear is asking content specific questions about zones that are anything but difficult to figure out if you spent more than the 10 minutes of zoning in, trading your SLS and looting your item takes.Only people in FH roll their eyes when someone /auctions WTB Every Warrior Obtainable Drop in T8, instead of actually working your way up to the content.  Only people in FH think that the influx of an abundance of SLS, coincidentally in rare supply up until recently when people were using them to buy their way through content, strikes an ironic chord when you consider the massive bannings and considerations of revamping the whole SLS process.  And only FH people think that it's funny you can sit here thump your chest behind an anonymous screen name and let everyone know how you've got nothing to hide.  Yep, only FH.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2015, 06:49:07 pm »

Anon screen name? You know I'm Godtank Dim.

Regardless I don't think the "problem" of people buying gear with legitimate SLS or ess or whatever is really a problem at all - it's part of the game. I don't know anyone in T8 regardless of how they got there who is a newbie, unless they bought their account - which is also against the rules.

Farming SLS with bot is a real problem and Hate is addressing it.

Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2015, 06:53:02 pm »

They're not the only ones who think it is dumb...but i reckon FH has more of those legit/illegitimate sls stockpiled from selling the gear to said buyers than anyone else =p
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2015, 07:01:22 pm »

They're not the only ones who think it is dumb...but i reckon FH has more of those legit/illegitimate sls stockpiled from selling the gear to said buyers than anyone else =p

har

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »

Dont know about all that, new to FH. So far so good, they're damned nice people. Eager to help, sometimes to a fault. But they're without exception that I've so far seen very solid, decent people.

The idea that it isn't acceptable is something FH cooked up because most of you guys had to do everything the hard way

Heh. Yeah. FOH on EZ invented that Tongue People live NEVER hid when they Ebayed, because EVERYONE live just loved it when people did Tongue

Whether you buy your way to T10 or not really has no effect on me. I dont care, other than to wonder why the fugg you'd bother logging in if you would rather just pay someone else to play the game for you.

Hey.....theres an idea! I could sell that as a service! I'd progress your character, and give you weekly updates on how uber you are so you can wave around your ezpeen and brag to your friends!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439