Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:00:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Keys to avoiding Nerfs  (Read 19028 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 07:28:42 am »

He turned me into an iksar!!!

.....I got better.....

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 10:06:39 am »

Can we ban him for something else then?  Huh

He ...he....he touched... me.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 04:57:14 pm »

What did my eyes just see, can't unsee....

EZ Server GM
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 01:40:24 pm »

I leave the kids alone for a month or two and this is what I came back to? highly emotional, un-understandable banter is my job stop taking it away -_-

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2015, 12:19:21 pm »

I've been away playing more interesting and less drama-driven games and this thread is hilarious. 

EZ's great for whenever I get a serious EQ craving but that's about it. I used to really like it because Hunter was pretty damned immune to 95% of the whining. He wouldn't really obsess over the server, and usually was off playing some other game. He treated everything professionally in terms of management and just did whatever the hell he wanted for development; I respected that.

The one thing that he seemed to cave over was the Halloween items, because certain giant titty babies were upset that other people they never interacted with had cooler items than them. So then the UW's came and half the titty babies had max swords within weeks because Hunter had hinted at what he was going to do. Then the titty babies were upset again because the quest was too easy and their weapons weren't as shiny and cool when everyone else had them, and Hunter realized that now EVERYONE basically had replacement Halloween weapons, so he made it harder. Once again the titty babies got their way, but this bred a new class of giant titty babies --those who were working on UWs and got the shaft. This is the point at which pretty much everyone became some sort of giant titty baby.

In short: delete everyone's UWs. We're all giant titty babies now anyways. Everyone complains about everything, so it wouldn't even matter that they're complaining about their UWs disappearing.

At this point I'm cheering for chaos -- not perceived persecution over every tiny little thing and the constant bickering. I don't want the constant policing to enforce authority. I WANT REAL CHAOS.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2015, 04:15:10 pm »

I've been away playing more interesting and less drama-driven games and this thread is hilarious. 

EZ's great for whenever I get a serious EQ craving but that's about it. I used to really like it because Hunter was pretty damned immune to 95% of the whining. He wouldn't really obsess over the server, and usually was off playing some other game. He treated everything professionally in terms of management and just did whatever the hell he wanted for development; I respected that.

The one thing that he seemed to cave over was the Halloween items, because certain giant titty babies were upset that other people they never interacted with had cooler items than them. So then the UW's came and half the titty babies had max swords within weeks because Hunter had hinted at what he was going to do. Then the titty babies were upset again because the quest was too easy and their weapons weren't as shiny and cool when everyone else had them, and Hunter realized that now EVERYONE basically had replacement Halloween weapons, so he made it harder. Once again the titty babies got their way, but this bred a new class of giant titty babies --those who were working on UWs and got the shaft. This is the point at which pretty much everyone became some sort of giant titty baby.

In short: delete everyone's UWs. We're all giant titty babies now anyways. Everyone complains about everything, so it wouldn't even matter that they're complaining about their UWs disappearing.

At this point I'm cheering for chaos -- not perceived persecution over every tiny little thing and the constant bickering. I don't want the constant policing to enforce authority. I WANT REAL CHAOS.

Rofl classic.

If you really want to raise a stink you have to call people out by name on R&F. Anyway still funny nice post.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65017
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 201