Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:40:41 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Playing around with the beast pet  (Read 31591 times)
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 09:04:13 pm »

Not at all Chunka

Just finally had enough seeing peighns posts with nothing but insults.

Normally I'm pretty quiet. Just had enough of his verbal diarrhea.  

So how about those beastlords...

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:13:31 pm by Premador » Logged
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 10:36:49 pm »

Quote from: hateborne
EDIT: He's pissed because he was using Spirit of the Ninja to make himself harder to kill and I knocked it down a peg. Doesn't matter anymore, his gravy train has been derailed indefinitely: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4645.msg60762;topicseen#new

All the other drama and vitriol aside, ninja click has always worked in pvp and Hunter was well aware of it because people were complaining about it to him too.  Hell, Hunter is the one who created the ninjaclick item on Gem Collector to encourage people to participate in pvp.  Anyone who was actively doing pvp from the beginning also knew it was easy as fuck to circumvent with mq2 as well.  Clicking ninja is effectively a fade, it removes you from the hatelist of any pc/npc.  A side effect of it is that it also removes you from the active target if you were on target.  But simply /tar = playername would target them again, and you could make it into a hotkey and hit it as often as you wanted, even though there's a refresh timer on the click itself that limits the effectiveness of it. I just want to clarify that using ninjaclick in pvp offered no quantifiable advantage to anyone and I don't know why all of a sudden it was considered game breaking, but as little as I cared about pvp on EZ I could give 2 shits now that it's gone.  That being said, there was a small contingent of people who seemed to enjoy it that will most likely miss it.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 12:03:47 am »

Is Maslow banned from the boards and the game, or just the boards?

If it includes game also I call all his phat lewtz.

All jokes aside I hope it's just a ban from the boards. He is always usually respectful in game and has put a buttload of time into his toons.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 02:58:04 am »

Someone continues to make money for others and spends time on things that do not matter.    Seriously, pet classes?   Wake up man.   Learn how to manage priorities or just give up the dev role.   There are plenty of developers out there that understand the core concepts of EZ and would spend the time on things that matter.    No one but you and Chunka care about this crap.    Maybe Aythena, but she left.   

Ban me if you want, you have the power.

A) You ungrateful shit. Every penny we (Akkadius and I) get goes to Isa, Hunter's widow. We've not kept a single penny. Akkadius pulled money out of his pocket to LEGALLY sort out what Hunter was doing for Isa so EZ could continue without the IRS showing up with a warrant.
B) Your wish is granted. Get out and begone with your crying, complaining, and insulting self.

-Hate

FWIW I respect you guys immensely for helping Isa, but if there is enough to pay yourselves a small amount for all the work you do I think you should. If it isn't enough to matter I understand as Isa needs to be taken care of first. Regardless, did not know Akka paid out of pocket to assist as well.

Hats off to you both. Please ignore the QQ.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 08:15:54 am »

Maslow....respectful?? Sorry, I just sneezed coffee all over my screen.

Sure, he was, if he was on his meds. If he wasnt he was a complete and total ass to anyone who dared disagree with him. And no, not just to me.....I just put him on ignore and laughed at him....but to a shit ton of others, whether they were new or vets. And the shit he spewed at Hate and Hunter?? Proved to me Hunter had a ton of patience.

As for ther "ton of work" he put into his characters....we all have. Doesnt give anyone the right to be a complete assclown, or especially give them the right to cross certain boundaries, especially with the guys who donate their time to entertain them. And I also cannot call buying my way through early content (and despite his protests to the contrary he did, on Peign and some others) then using cash to buy what he lacked the patience to actually farm later as "a ton of work". But I realize thats simply my opinion and many others dont share it.

I've been dealing with Peign in one form or another for almost as long as I've played EZ. He was an asshole when he started, he's a bigger asshole now. IMO EZ is a better place without him than with....but again, my opinion.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 09:55:58 am »

There is one significant downside to his banning....the forums drama level will significantly drop   Cheesy

Anyway, well played Hate, I was thinking I'd have banned him long ago.

Goth

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 10:06:00 am »

LOLS ...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 12:44:33 pm »

Thats the thing.....through all his crap over the years (and this isnt the first time he's cheated or exploited) Hunter then Hate and Akk have showed massive restraint dealing with Peign. People need to understand this wasnt Hate just getting ticked and lashing out. Peign had plenty of chances.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2015, 02:44:19 pm »

Hate can police however he wants, most people aren't going to put themselves in a situation that warrants discipline, let alone multiple times.

People need to understand this wasnt Hate just getting ticked and lashing out. Peign had plenty of chances.

People need to understand that despite not being guilty of hacking, griefing, or abusing game mechanics in a way that offered some sort of advantage and or benefit, Peign got perma banned.  Do I agree with a shred of what he said in his incendiary comments?  Nope, but should he be allowed to have and voice an opinion?  Sure, within reason which he didn't exercise in this case...a substantial ban to offer some cooldown time is understandable but perma ban seems excessive to me.  And don't for one minute be someone that tries to say I'm here defending his actions, anyone who's played an extended amount of time has seen me call Peign out in /ooc for being retarded.  I just have an opinion that differs regarding the punitive measures enacted.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 04:14:26 pm »

Hate can police however he wants, most people aren't going to put themselves in a situation that warrants discipline, let alone multiple times.

People need to understand this wasnt Hate just getting ticked and lashing out. Peign had plenty of chances.

People need to understand that despite not being guilty of hacking, griefing, or abusing game mechanics in a way that offered some sort of advantage and or benefit, Peign got perma banned.  Do I agree with a shred of what he said in his incendiary comments?  Nope, but should he be allowed to have and voice an opinion?  Sure, within reason which he didn't exercise in this case...a substantial ban to offer some cooldown time is understandable but perma ban seems excessive to me.  And don't for one minute be someone that tries to say I'm here defending his actions, anyone who's played an extended amount of time has seen me call Peign out in /ooc for being retarded.  I just have an opinion that differs regarding the punitive measures enacted.

As someone who often butts heads with you as well Dimur I couldn't agree more. We will all have disagreements - just have to try to be respectful in the process - lapses in judgement do happen. He went way overboard including personal attacks, and a ban is definitely justifiable, but maybe a one month, or three month ban or something would be more appropriate.

It's Hate's decision regardless and I respect his choice either way - just my two cents.

And Chunka I understand it's an ongoing thing, and Peign has been particularly vitriolic towards you, I just wonder if perma ban is the solution.

Also, fwiw, I'm saying this despite the fact that Peign has been trolling me and my guild in /ooc for the last couple months (along with some other folks) - I've also seen a softer side of him and I know he can be a good guy.

Lastly, if we're gonna ban people for hating on hate and being disrespectful, why cant we ban Orthanos?  Huh Huh Huh
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 04:23:26 pm by warrior5 » Logged

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2015, 05:48:14 pm »

Again, I could give a shit what he says to me....but when you have someone that knowingly exploits, hurls insults in OOC, PMs and forums to players....but then does the same and more to the GM's....at some point you have to say enoughs enough, IMO.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2015, 06:09:05 pm »

He was banned before remember? For pretty much the same scatter brain stuff. HB lifted it and let him back in game only to get his fingers chewed off again. The 1st banning should be the "cool off"... didn't learn, repeated so outcome is simple

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2015, 06:24:35 pm »

He was banned before remember? For pretty much the same scatter brain stuff. HB lifted it and let him back in game only to get his fingers chewed off again. The 1st banning should be the "cool off"... didn't learn, repeated so outcome is simple

Fair enough.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2015, 07:06:10 pm »

Only reason I say this, I pissed in Hunters Wheaties with some name calling, shit talking and genearly rere stuff and he whooped my ass with a B hammer.. I was able to get it flipped to 7 day suspension but quickly knew the line in the sandlot which not to cross.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 07:14:07 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 06:20:04 am »

Man I have been laying low on forums and people still bringing my name up.....Its ok though...I hate you too!  Kiss

BTW who are you, in game, warrior5?  Or do you hide behind a forum name because you don't want people to "know" your main?  Huh
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:21:43 am by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081