Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:27:36 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: T10 Final Beta Test from 10/2 to 10/4!  (Read 24676 times)
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 09:37:31 am »

Yeah.. I have to agree. I would have spent more time in T10 and enjoyed it more if I could have gotten all my toons in there and sync'd up with each other. I took 18 in there the first time. Had over half of the raid not seeing each other and darkened out in their perspective groups. I tried to relog each one that I thought was affected and still didn't work 100%. I then tried to log out all 18 and reload them in 1 at a time. Still didn't work. All toons were showing up in the zone on their perspective clients but being seen by my other clients.

I came back later on with 6 just hoping to go in there and mess around and steal Kruciel's loots. Again, 2 toons were darkened out from the group and not being seen by some of the other toons. I managed to gate them out to Stonehive and then back in again and that seem fix the issue. I ran around for about 15 mins tailing Kruciel and killing a few mobs. I then lost 3 toons during a fight. Upon rezzing and zoning them in, I was back to the sync issue. Gating them out and back in didn't fix the issue this time. I gave up and left the zone.

Mix
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 09:57:25 am »

After doing some digging, players rejoice. This is a fix to stop your mq2map plugin from blowing your UI up while in the zone.

/mapfilter untargettable
/mapfilter ground

The first command will stop the 'zonecontroller' and 'proxycontroller' things from appearing. Not a big deal only 10 or so of them but I found this by accident while playing around.

The second command, however, will hide all of the 400x "Something"s that are bogging down the map addon and causing TONSSSS of ui errors.

/mapfilter untargetable

Took me a lil bit to figure out why it wouldn't work when typed in. Great tip Kruciel! Thanks buddy!

Mix
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 10:25:49 am »

Their own guide (mq2's wiki) says untargettable not untargetable lol, but yeah you're right guess I didn't notice. Fixing post.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:29:14 am by Kruciel » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2015, 10:36:41 am »

The sync issue seems to crop up at different rates for people, but stays consistent with how much it messes with them. I have no idea what the cause is, but when I had UF I used to have over 50% of my raid desync going into dranik-a, and then again when swapping to b and c. After changing to RoF, I haven't had it happen in Dranik a single time. I've had minor desync issues in t10. Usually 2-3 of my 18 man team has to relog really quick.

An easy way to see which toons are effected is to open your raid window. Bugged out clients will appear out of zone. If your main character is bugged, the names in the raid window will appear multiple times and look really buggy. Loading back into the zone is what will fix the problem (or at least attempt to, unless you get unlucky and they desync again). Gating or having them /camp and log back in does the same thing.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 10:48:02 am »

This is what I was referring to last night. It just hasn't grown to the crazyness size that it was yet. Static Vamp spawns are stacking up.

Edit: The 9pm Undead just spawned around the zone and all of these piles gained a new minion each.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:41:58 am by Kruciel » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 11:01:58 am »

some of the NPCs have unuseable races.

a dessicated zombie showing up as naked Human male
#Beast of Burden boss showing up as naked Human male

Do you have the latest "EZ Server Files"?

Yes
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 11:07:55 am »

I have spent all my time at the goops and don't understand the mechanic behind this mob.  It AoE hits you (having  a brain fart and cant think what that is called) not a problem....but for some reaon (and had no deaths at this point) right when you have it dead it heals up to 70% and then one of your toons die..it grows bigger rinse and repeat...rinse and repeat a few times...then the mob just kills over at 40% after it kills 10/12 of your raid (two groups)....I have tried to understand this mob.....also the gnoll assassins can backstab....so why don't they backstab...a straight on slash from a gnoll does say 100-300k but the backstab is only 600hp yes six hundred not 600k or something..... Huh Maybe I need to try something other than goops though cause I have seen no named just a WHOLE lot of death. Grin

Also Hate...I know we don't like each other  Cool...but is this your way of getting back at me  Kiss

It's probably eating your pets. I don't use pets and I have NEVERRRR seen this happen after killing 100's of goops. I have however seen them start huge in the southeast from eating npc's all day.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 11:45:27 am »

Kruciel: The stuck vampires are supposed to roam a bit (as in come out of the cave a bit). I'll get to them today. :-)

Orthanos: It shouldn't just "die". It will grow as it consumes players, pets, and mobs. It just dying is...odd. As even a few stacks make it absurdly difficult to one shot given the hundreds of millions of hit points.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 11:49:20 am »

It shouldn't just "die". It will grow as it consumes players, pets, and mobs. It just dying is...odd. As even a few stacks make it absurdly difficult to one shot given the hundreds of millions of hit points.

-Hate

I've seen it pop once, I think after it grows 100+ times the max HP value rolls over or something, because I was terrified when I pulled this goop, he must have been feeding on gnolls for HOURSSSSS. I clenched my buttcheeks as he reached my pull spot, and then he just poofed in one hit.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 12:28:46 pm »

Boss tally for the past few days:

Myself: Ro'kki x10 (FALCON PUNCHHH) , Beast of Burden x4 , Towering Zombie (unsure if this is boss or mini, because trash killed him before I could cross the zone to engage)

Seen Denzig pop Ro'kki twice now. He said he got some big Orc guy too but I wasn't there, unsure of the name.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:52:52 am by Kruciel » Logged
AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2015, 01:40:28 pm »

I know this isn't probably the place but just my info on desync. I use UF client, haven't had a desync once from what I've noticed. I've been running dranik daily for a few months now and haven't had an issue, running with 6. I've been doing T5 as well and I log in 18 toons and zone them all in at once and haven't had a desync thus far.

~The Thanatos Instinct~
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 03:49:19 pm »

Looked like we were about to spawn a new boss but server started lagging too bad to kill anything. Running some errands will try back later
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2015, 05:25:40 pm »

Looked like we were about to spawn a new boss but server started lagging too bad to kill anything. Running some errands will try back later

That is likely me. I'm sorry. :-(

Dumping in tons of data for the new effects and new gear sets. That many MySQL queries are ...unappreciated by the server processes. Undecided

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2015, 06:50:33 pm »

Small request. Can orc juggernauts, and gnoll archers be toned down a bit? I tried to break in both side of the war to try and help 1 side beat the other, but I can't get past those mobs without losing half my team, getting swamped by respawns while trying to rez. And the second pull on the gnoll side just has too many mobs clumped in with archers that shoot for insane amounts of damage.

I can't even take the first pull (two honorguards + four archers) without losing at least 1 or 2 to the archers. I'm able to very painfully take the archer barrage while dealing with the two honorguards, but as soon as I try to move up to the archers, there's no good position to put my warrior taking hits from 3 while my raid kills 1, due to the cliffs and tight quarters. I'll probably be a little better at it the second time around, but the second pull filled up my entire Extended Target window and archers pewpewed me down so fast the aggro didn't even link to my raid 10 feet away.  Shocked

Orc Juggernauts are just vicious. There's no safe way around the mayhem they throw out. Most deadly mob in there, bosses included, and the orc camp has quite a few of them roaming around being dicks.

And on a final note, the Orc trap spawning in the south river is FILLED with legionnares and berserkers (1 mil swingers). Second time I have popped that trap, thrown on Drake 4, and died thru it in a global.

Also, just as a test I sat all of my melee that are under 4 mil hp buffed and ran with just 1 group melee 1 group ranged. 0 rampage deaths all day. Setup is:

Warrior - soa55 - uw11 - epic - pet - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 76% stonewall
Pally - soa55 - khh2 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 36% stonewall
Monk - soa55 - uw11 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 21% stonewall (10% worn from monk t9 chest)
Pally - khh2 - 4 leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 25% stonewall
Rogue - uw11 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000
Zerker - uw11 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000

Looking to fill out this group's soa's after halloween just with the plat that comes from it, but I imagine that after I have full IG pets, it'll be enough to add the rest back in and move the 2nd pally back to group 2.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:06:35 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2015, 10:58:50 pm »

Extra Undead are still spawning in the cave at 10pm with the zone-wide Undead, but not despawning at 6am with the rest. The pile is starting again  Tongue

Also, I cut off the chain or reinforcements to the Orc vs Sarnak war for about 30 minutes, and they finally stopped fighting each other, but now there are massive clumps of NPCs in each camp just chillin. Not sure what to make of it. The piles of mobs are way too large to engage (30-40+)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:03:57 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061