Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 09:21:00 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: FWP / REZ  (Read 28802 times)
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2016, 01:40:09 pm »

Well said, Noot

Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2016, 01:57:35 pm »

Im not crying i was just simply asking if we could lower prices of instance all in all retard

Why do you feel the need to lower the instance price when so many before you could level and get flagged before you? Do you just suck at this game where the server is already incredibly EZ, sounds like you're the retard.

You talking about years ago before there was a fwp? before there was t7? before there were uws? lololol there are plenty of people on this server with fwp and there are a good hanful of people who share their account with a fwp on it so you guys talking about all these people having no problems ranking up UW and NS8+ augs have had some sort of huge assistance

Actually I'm talking 6 months ago. I came to this server Sept and I did fine with my group in public. By the time I got to T5 I got invited to a guild. When people weren't using their instances I asked to use their instances. I stayed playing in public zones most of the time all the way until I decided to buy a FWP.
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2016, 05:47:00 pm »

That's a good way of looking at it, Noot. Kudos

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2016, 12:43:35 pm »

excuse me in first moment but i got nearly everything u can have from reward items and i donated atm 0 dollas !!! how Huh ... work for it ... farm Qvic essence of 100 paket and sell them all in once for 20 credits and ... goes really good or do an deal with someone and farm Qvic - Anguish 100 of each essence for around 300 credits and u can get both and got still 100 for each toon Faster Travel !!

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2016, 02:39:26 pm »

The point of this thread got derailed way off. It's all about the cost of couple items (mainly Mass Rez clicky) and the cost of repop/create instance.

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2016, 02:57:54 pm »

i think is a fair price ... look if u really freak out u can get in a week one of the piece ... and i means FWP and Mass Rezz and first of Easy XP maybe count like that 20 Credits per day is possable

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2016, 07:55:48 pm »

The point of this thread got derailed way off. It's all about the cost of couple items (mainly Mass Rez clicky) and the cost of repop/create instance.

I agree that maybe the cost of the mass rezz is a little high but I think what everyone is aiming for here is to get prices cut way down (which I disagree with) I also think that the cost of instances isnt too bad either (granted i have a FWP and it has been awhile since I had to buy an instance) but prices on instances havent gone up since I bought my FWP and back then i used to spend an arm and a leg on Anguish instances (although back then it took a day and a half to two days to clear it).....I liked keeping my hard earned plat so i used that as my excuse to buy a FWP (which I did on a half priced sale (50 EZ credits)...seems that is fair to me...also stop trying to get end game when you havent been playing but a few months....sit back/relax/enjoy the ride.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2016, 12:31:30 pm »

When you think about it.........we used to spend $10/month or so to play and some of us were paying 2 or 3 games at a time, etc

so, really like a $200 donation to the server isn't all that bad and gives you just about everything you would want to make life here a little more convenient.

Especially if you do that $200 on one of the double credit sales or half priced items, etc. Then you really do get everything

I had to pay those prices, everyone else did too, so shall you. /shrug move along

Martolly

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2016, 01:28:58 pm »

On this subject i do not agree that FWP // Rez is that big of a deal at all.

I only 3 box personally. So i do know as far as farming goes that means i have to farm in total less then a lot of you generally.

Speaking of though, i do have UW on all my toons.  I am only 73. i am in T5 Abyss.

That also being said, its 250k every time i repop the instance, and i have to do it about once an hour when im farming it. This is the most expensive so far, and im sure it only gets to be more.
To me the amount of plat you gain from clearing a zone relative to the amount of plat it costs to repop a zone is fine. I can understand why it would be bothersome early on when plat funds are low and you are doing cg and fg quest (which i think is a complete stupid waste of time and should be removed from the server) for multiple drops can be a little tiring. I have found that in any zone that i need to re-pop during progression pays for it self and more each and every time.

From Qvic i generally get about 80-120k per clear and it costs 10k to repop
CT around the same
PoStorms around the same
HoH - around 200-400k
Abyss 1mil-2mil

So to me, as much as it may be annoying to do, its not that big of a deal, and worth it.

If there was anything that every play should be given for free is the Group Call of Heroes, it would be massively suitable for the server and every player could find much use out of it. But thats another post.

Also as a side note, each one of my characters have right click res on there gloves so i do not see what the importance of mass rez is. Granted it would be easier to deal with, but i really dont find myself dying very often and when i do die, its just as easy to re enter the instance at the entrance... you can literally pop yourself right back in instantly.

anyhow good luck on your thoughts :d
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2016, 01:56:59 pm »

Also as a side note, each one of my characters have right click res on there gloves so i do not see what the importance of mass rez is. Granted it would be easier to deal with, but i really dont find myself dying very often and when i do die, its just as easy to re enter the instance at the entrance... you can literally pop yourself right back in instantly.
Yeah Tier glove res clicky is pretty niffy, however once you're dealing with rezzing 12+ characters one by one and re-entering the zone entrance is not option. Then you'll rethink about mass rez clicky.

cyantheblue

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2016, 02:41:03 pm »

i found for aybess i would make over 250k but normally 500k to 1mill so add in 6 ns augs per tier and the cost of uw upgrades 10mil per level (mind you i farm all my own stuff and only sell gsoa's) so a fwp would be really nice its not a item you HAVE to have but nice and for people only needed like 5 names and dont wanna clear a zone to get there 250k back. so for me inless i get a gsoa im normally on the poor side.

from what i have seen the people saying this is a need are from people trying to power level right to t10 and for me im enjoying farming each tier while on tier and once donations are open i will be getting a fwp just so i dont have to worry about repop cost or the such.

in the end it comes down to if you think fwp is needed buy it when donations are open. if its cost to much wait for a double credit. if its un needed farm something to sell for pp

as for mass rez. when i die my party of 6 dies so i just gotta run back anyways so i dont worry about it with only 6 toons
Martolly

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2016, 03:41:26 pm »

I broke 300 mil this weekend... and im only 73.

If you are farming abyss and past, it does not seem like a big deal at all.

If you are talking about augs, that means abyss pays for an aug per clear.

That seems highly reasonable.
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2016, 03:57:35 pm »

I broke 300 mil this weekend... and im only 73.
Congratulation on being the 1% in your level range. Majority of the newcomers and such like will be struggling with platinum until they reach T5+.

Okay well maybe not much of "struggling", but you get what I'm saying.

cyantheblue

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2016, 04:05:32 pm »

i agree. even knowing our 2 different play styles fwp is not a NEED its a want so the price point seems fine with me 100bucks or 50 during a double donation iv honestly spent 60bucks for a game and hated it and never touched again. ez i find fun and worth $100 bucks for a item so i dont have to farm items to sell just farm items to use

all in all akka/hate or whoever is working/running the server has the right to charge whatever they want for a reward item and its the person playing for free that need to figure out if it worth x amount to buy (what this post was original about) tho they may sell more if it was 50. i really dont think people who play it because it free and dont wanna pay anything at all will ever donate period.

and as this isnt a game brecking needed items the price is fine
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2016, 04:35:43 pm »

not sure how someone who is only t3 has 3 UWs and 300mil in bank....so either you have the patience of a god...OR you exploited some loophole in something to make the money....

so explain how you did this please?Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061