Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 02:53:14 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Maslow and T10 problems  (Read 12063 times)
Otto
« on: November 26, 2017, 08:12:24 pm »

Akka / Rent,

Can i get some clarification on something regarding how camps etc work on EZ? It was my understanding that if someone is actively camping a location, in this case Orcs in T10 pub, that another player should generally avoid pulling from that camp.

In this case, i was pulling T10 orcs. I had killed a Zug and continued clearing as repops hit. Maslow decided to come up and pull every remaining mob from the Orc camp, and the images below are the result. If i'm in the wrong, I apologize for stirring up the issue here.

The first action here was a tell to Maslow. I was killing mobs, and had a Zug corpse next to me indicating i was actively playing.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 09:27:43 pm by Otto » Logged
Peign
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 08:19:44 pm »

FH does not own pub.   You cannot keep orc camp clear by yourself.   10 min respawn on mobs in T10. 

You are a massive bitch.    I can see why Hunter banned you.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 08:24:27 pm »

There are no camps.. just like live. Only thing frowned upon is kill stealing stuff you are already engaged on.

Peign
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 08:27:55 pm »

Right Nate, and I do not and would not KS period.      Cost is 5m for an instance.   FH can pool some of their phat lootz together and buy a guild instance.     Then Psychosis can sit in there AFK while everyone gets him the gearz.

buncha nonsense
Otto
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 08:34:09 pm »

Directly from the rules thread:

NO KILL STEALING
Place nice here, and don't kill steal. You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp. You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive. If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it. If a guild is actively buffing up when a boss spawns, then please give them about 5 minutes to engage, or else they lose the rights to the boss. If a guild spawns a boss thru a turn in quest, then only that guild has rights to the boss. You can't hold 2 or more camps at the same time, so if a group/guild is fighting a boss, then another group/guild is welcome to 'leap frog' and claim the next boss.

PLAY NICE AND DON'T GRIEF
Do not harass players through actions or words. Let them have their mobs and don't spam them. If try to ruin the game for others, then you'll be removed from the game.

--

Pretty sure you do the latter on a daily basis, Maslow. You constantly act like an entitled child. From what I can see here, you have no desire to share "Your turf" with anyone. Consistently gloating and berating others in public channels, and probably private tells as well. I realize you may be one of the "top players" here, but you don't see Brunaa, Sond, Denzig, or any of the others with the same "stature" acting like this.

Even as I post this, you are continuing to spew garbage into OOC.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 08:39:41 pm »

NO KILL STEALING
Place nice here, and don't kill steal. You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp. You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive. If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it. If a guild is actively buffing up when a boss spawns, then please give them about 5 minutes to engage, or else they lose the rights to the boss. If a guild spawns a boss thru a turn in quest, then only that guild has rights to the boss. You can't hold 2 or more camps at the same time, so if a group/guild is fighting a boss, then another group/guild is welcome to 'leap frog' and claim the next boss.

Do not harass players through actions or words. Let them have their mobs and don't spam them. If try to ruin the game for others, then you'll be removed from the game.

--

Pretty sure you do the latter on a daily basis, Maslow. You constantly act like an entitled child. From what I can see here, you have no desire to share "Your turf" with anyone. Consistently gloating and berating others in public channels, and probably private tells as well. I realize you may be one of the "top players" here, but you don't see Brunaa, Sond, Denzig, or any of the others with the same "stature" acting like this.

Indirectly states that there are no camps unless you spawn the boss. Read the full 15 pages. If someone pulling pub griefs you to quit then goodbye. Also he didnt pull the whole campe he pulled about 50 mobs to get a quest done. then you started griefing about it and well facilitated the whole thing.
Peign
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 08:45:33 pm »

NO KILL STEALING

--

Indirectly states that there are no camps unless you spawn the boss. Read the full 15 pages. If someone pulling pub griefs you to quit then goodbye. Also he didnt pull the whole campe he pulled about 50 mobs to get a quest done. then you started griefing about it and well facilitated the whole thing.

Yep.   You griefed me you triggered Cuck.   "No one likes you Maslow blah blah blah" as seen in your lil ooc post.   You cannot keep Orcs locked down by yourself anway.    Meaning you cannot kill all orcs before respawn.   There was 0 need for this.   Could have just taken a pee break came back and boom all your mobs up and I moved on.   Instead you picked a fight.    No problem, happy to oblige.   

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 09:18:33 pm »

For someone like me who is new to T10 (never played there during its heyday), this unfortunate event will/can help define those unwritten rules for T10.

How camp works, etc. etc.

Though I truly believe this could have been mitigated with a simple private tell and cooler heads.

Lets all play nice!

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Otto
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 09:20:02 pm »

For someone like me who is new to T10 (never played there during its heyday), this unfortunate event will/can help define those unwritten rules for T10.

Though I truly believe this could have been mitigated with a simple private tell and cooler heads.

Lets all play nice!

I agree. If he had said "I just need to finish a quest for Watchyoudie. Can i kill some?" You know for a fact that I, and anyone else would have said it was no problem.
Peign
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 09:24:29 pm »

Lets all play nice!

I agree. If he had said "I just need to finish a quest for Watchyoudie. Can i kill some?" You know for a fact that I, and anyone else would have said it was no problem.
\

You do not own the camp period.    FH does not own pub and neither do you.     Take your lil epeen, turn that sumbitch sideways, and shove it straight up your candy ass.     I'm not sure who the hell you think you are, but you do not control me nor do you control this server.    So QQ more.

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 09:25:58 pm »

Lets all play nice!

Very first line of you SS is you flaming maslow in OOC.
Otto
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2017, 09:26:59 pm »

My fault for putting the screenshots out of order. The tell came first "I'm hanging at orcs atm bud"

Will fix now
Peign
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2017, 09:29:08 pm »

My fault for being a bitch.

Will fix now

Fixed it for you.

There are no camps.   Get an FH instance and move the heck on.  
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 09:33:02 pm by Peign » Logged
Otto
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2017, 09:37:29 pm »

There are no camps.   Get an FH instance and move the heck on.   

I was the only person in the zone, with 11 characters. I purposely bound my crew in Pub because it's still difficult to control the mass pulls at Orcs. If they rez in the zone i'm working on, it's quicker to get them back into the fight.

I am also not responsible for making instances for my guild.

All of this could have been avoided if you learned to show respect, even a small amount. I realize it's not my job to parent you, but it's clear you could use some guidance on social etiquette.
Peign
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2017, 09:42:07 pm »

There are no camps.   Get an FH instance and move the heck on.   

I was the only person in the zone, with 11 characters. I purposely bound my crew in Pub because it's still difficult to control the mass pulls at Orcs. If they rez in the zone i'm working on, it's quicker to get them back into the fight.

I am also not responsible for making instances for my guild.

All of this could have been avoided if you learned to show respect, even a small amount. I realize it's not my job to parent you, but it's clear you could use some guidance on social etiquette.

Whatevs man, L2P you lil pleb.     Done with you.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 134
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)