Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:36:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EZ March Festivities  (Read 5695 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2018, 11:37:49 pm »

Greetings EZ players!

Event

• Between Double Loot and Halloween, the players voted Halloween event - we will be running this event at least for a few days and we might switch it over into the weekend, but it will at least be running for a few days! We will be running at least something through Easter weekend - we want you guys to enjoy something after a few months of quietness
  • For instructions on the Halloween event - you will see them as you log in - and you can check this thread as well if you are not already familiar: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=5468.0

Credits

• EZ Credits will be opened up via Paypal again since I've had quite a few requests over the past many months that we've had them shut off. I will do double credits through the weekend so take advantage of it while you can.

Life

• To give you guys an update on Rent and I, I made a move 3 hours away from home this January and life got extremely busy and hasn't really slowed down. I started a new job out of San Francisco and that has been consuming a majority of my time as of late
  • Rent has been very busy as well - he has been occupied with building a new house and working on making arrangements to to make his move soon
  • We hope to be available a bit more in coming time, but in the meantime we should at least be able to host an event here or there, but can't make any promises on availability

Enjoy!

Akka
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 11:41:43 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 03:01:34 am »

woot!

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 03:42:23 am »

/boner
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 06:16:54 am »

I am at cabin with family, but definitely gonna try to squeeze in some time online.

Thanks Akkadius!

gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 11:13:25 am »

Awesome!  And as far as the moves, did it last year, never fun.  Still unpacking some things a year later!  Hope it all goes well for both of you.
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 04:29:18 am »

Thanks for letting us enjoy this awesome event, Akka and Rent! Looking forward to you guys "hosting events here and there"  Grin

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988