Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 06, 2024, 03:44:57 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for some advice (T10+)  (Read 1899 times)
Togak

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2024, 07:59:07 am »

I am a returning player.  I am currently stuck trying to get past the first dragon in Veeshan and looking for the advice on where to focus my grinding.

24 Chars (2 war, 3 rog, 2 monk, 3 pal, 2 rng, 2 zerk, and 1 of every other class)
4 UWs (12.5 main war, 12 rog, 11 zerk, 11 2nd war)
Main war is full UA, but no other UA and 16 GSS in bank

I've gone through the wiki and change long to maximize dps with changes since the last time I played.  The options I can see are:

1) Work on UAs to enter sleepers
2) farm what I can in Veeshan
3) create a 5th group of rogs (while working more UW)

I've been doing #1 as it sounds like Sleepers is a big DPS increase and can't be skipped.  Looking at my parses the rogs are 4x more damage then other classes (except for monk) and it's starting to look like creating a 5th group with mostly rogs would be a better idea.
Rangewind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2024, 01:23:24 am »

So far I am also having the same problem of getting past the Enslaved Dragonsoul.  I decided to do the Sleeper route.  Farmed my 30 box all their T10 tokens and traded for a bunch of GSS.  I have not gone back into VP as of yet, but the Sleeper weps are about equal to UW10 and drop from everything.  I am expecting my kill speed to change drastically when I go back to VP.  During the testing weekend of the new HW zone I was 4m+ per kill in there.  I am kind of excited to see how fast I kill with the new weps.
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2024, 01:16:52 pm »

Early in your progress, the dragon souls are about paying attention to their hp % for when the scary debuffs happen, and having amp'd stuff up then, big heals on tank, vie, stuff like that. - going faster can actually punish you when you're first starting on them
Vindi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2024, 03:58:05 pm »

I recently went through this, what helped me the most was making the Spell: Holy Cataclysm for my cleric. This is a AoE heal. I recommend looking at the wikki for what’s needed to make it. The items needed are tradable, so you can try to find someone in game to obtain the needed mats to make it. If you cannot find them, let me know, I’m more than happy to give you what you need. Just send me a tell, Vindicatedwrath is my main tank. Also, the Druid and shaman rain Aoe heal helps a lot as well.
Togak

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 04:47:46 pm »

I just wanted to say thanks for the advice.  I did get farther on the dragon and have some things to try.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2024, 10:55:17 am »

I just wanted to say thanks for the advice.  I did get farther on the dragon and have some things to try.

Those dragons were always intended to be gatekeepers of sorts to the more difficult content in that zone, and they still seem to do their job. Ultimately, the designed solution, as Vindi said, was to farm the available spell components to get the powerful AE heals from there.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6143
  • Latest: Toluene
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65073
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 58