Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 01:38:24 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Updates 07 24 10  (Read 17865 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2010, 07:40:50 pm »

Edited the Ultimate Charm in hopefully enabling the healing focus, and the damage focus might now affect dot's but dunno so keep me posted if over powered or broken, for those 0.001% of you that have that item. (Update: Paladins reporting that Ultimate Charm is now affecting their healing, as intended, woot!)

Updated Key_Master NPC to allow custom item ids to make keys for any item, and now allows charms to go above 25, up to 50.

LDoN 6 has the bosses reduced chance of loot. The charm upgrades off LDoN 6 bosses are now 1% drop, points 5%, and illusion cards 25%. This is to reduce the amount of high level players hording the bosses, so low level players can kill bosses for their Epic 2.0 Quest.

Cleric T2 BP Clickie 8 sec cast copied to T4 BP as a 6.5 sec cast.

Three more T3/T4 custom spells got named. Two spells left to be named.

T4 Monk BP lowered HP from 18000 to 16000 which was error before. Warriors are now highest HP BP with 17000 hp on their T4.

100k pp instances added to Dalnir and Sebilis.

#revoked someones ability to chat ooc and forgot who it was, and don't care either.

Be sure to download new spell file if you have T3/T4 spells or an Ultimate Charm.

-Hunter

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 07:45:11 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 07:47:54 pm »

LDoN 6 has the bosses reduced chance of loot. The charm upgrades off LDoN 6 bosses are now 1% drop, points 5%, and illusion cards 25%. This is to reduce the amount of high level players hording the bosses, so low level players can kill bosses for their Epic 2.0 Quest.

Am i reading this wrong, or was the chance reduced even more? Which leaves it harder to get charms from 1-25?
Temptrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 07:49:12 pm »

I believe that's correct. =/

Xx**Official Creeper**xX
Temptrix- 70 Mage
Vanity- 70 Warrior
Erotika- 70 Enchanter
Dallas- 70 Paladin
Celestiss- 70 Ranger
Acaydia- 70 Druid
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 07:50:56 pm »

Am i reading this wrong, or was the chance reduced even more? Which leaves it harder to get charms from 1-25?

Yeah I think you can thank the morons that were camping the bosses and destroying the pages rather than letting people loot them... You know who they were.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 07:54:19 pm »

Yeah I think you can thank the morons that were camping the bosses and destroying the pages rather than letting people loot them... You know who they were.
Glad people come to conclusions when they don't even know what was going on. One person got upset because the mob was camped and the page wasn't there. I myself was the one camping it that day and the pages either rotted or were given away numerous times.
Temptrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 07:55:21 pm »

Hmmm That's funny... got a page earlier today from Sol.  Guess I was dreaming.

Xx**Official Creeper**xX
Temptrix- 70 Mage
Vanity- 70 Warrior
Erotika- 70 Enchanter
Dallas- 70 Paladin
Celestiss- 70 Ranger
Acaydia- 70 Druid
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 08:00:19 pm »

Hunter, any plans on making charm upgrades more accessible?
We currently have a few HUNDRED people waiting to get these and the only zone is LDON6.

The ones who have Ultimate charms etc, didnt have to compete with the new influx of population.
Balthor2
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 08:06:21 pm »

Hey now you know you did it to me Smiley
You took away tells as well. Think I'll make a character named "BalthorTellBot"
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 08:08:43 pm »

Guess i took your height away from you to eh Balthor. Grin
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 08:09:39 pm »

Glad people come to conclusions when they don't even know what was going on. One person got upset because the mob was camped and the page wasn't there. I myself was the one camping it that day and the pages either rotted or were given away numerous times.

Wow considering I didn't mention names or days I'd guess that it must be true to have gotten a reaction this strong out of you. Were you one of the people camping bosses denying people that need the pages?
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 08:14:23 pm »

Wow considering I didn't mention names or days I'd guess that it must be true to have gotten a reaction this strong out of you. Were you one of the people camping bosses denying people that need the pages?
How is that strong? Just clearly stated that was the only time i've heard anyone QQ about the pages and I had been there for 10 hours camping charms. And it's funny how they were denied, as the only person that didn't get the page got mad and logged out before a respawn. Know what went on before commenting on things please. Saves people alot of time from reading the walls of texts.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 08:15:32 pm »

How is that strong? Just clearly stated that was the only time i've heard anyone QQ about the pages and I had been there for 10 hours camping charms. And it's funny how they were denied, as the only person that didn't get the page got mad and logged out before a respawn. Know what went on before commenting on things please. Saves people alot of time from reading the walls of texts.

Did I mention your name? Perhaps you are the one jumping to a conclusion? I don't know your toon names, but if it is solbash it isn't the one I heard of specifically. Perhaps you should be less defensive and realize people may not be talking about you?
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 08:20:49 pm »

I'm not being defensive, just trying to get people to realize, if you weren't there when it happened then you don't know what happened. Your 2cp doesn't help the situation when you don't know the situation. kkthxbai
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2010, 08:22:32 pm »

I'm considering adding the LDoN charm upgrades onto the Hohonora trash mobs as a very rare chance for drop, so that high levels have an alternate place to start getting their charms up to rank 25 so they can use stones for ranks 26-50.

Also, I'm planning on getting charms 1-25 to be combined in the Magic Box instead of hand in to the NPC asap, when I'm awake and have time.

Did everyone forget that LDoN 2-5 each drops a different type of charm, so you can choose which charm you want to farm, and stay on that level killing trash.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 08:23:02 pm »

I'm not being defensive, just trying to get people to realize, if you weren't there when it happened then you don't know what happened. Your 2cp doesn't help the situation when you don't know the situation. kkthxbai

What situation, I saw someone specifically announce in OOC they were destroying pages, that's the situation I was referring to, if that isn't you, then what's your point? If it was you then you are a moron, and I can't help that. Whoever it was that announced it in OOC - this is what happens ends up screwing everyone.

So even if you were joking about it in OOC I'm sure the server won't thank you for screwing them over like this, nice job.

If you aren't the one that was announcing it in ooc, then my comment wasn't directed at you.

That plain enough?
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 8678