Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 03:40:01 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: What should we do about Ihug?
Nothing - He's a great asset to our community
Suspend - At least before banning him
Ban - He's had enough warning, time for ban

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Ban Ihug?  (Read 24771 times)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 02:30:48 pm »

Hes in game right now begging people to vote for him that hes a good assett to the community.  Dude, shit come back on you, maybe now you wont have to send us tells asking to get you a 4.0 and when we say no have to listen to your bitching and such.

Poop
Cheezit

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 03:23:51 pm »

If he has legitimately been warned, then yes, ban.
If hasnt been warned, give him a chance to clean up.

Agreed.

Cheez-It - Necro
Conando - Paladong
Fourhundred - Warrior
<Just Disc>
jason1171

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 03:30:26 pm »

see what i dont get is many of you are saying ban ihug for being rude and ur sitting here talkign shit about him. very nice way of being a hypocrit
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 03:47:09 pm »

see what i dont get is many of you are saying ban ihug for being rude and ur sitting here talkign shit about him. very nice way of being a hypocrit

Really?  You don't get it?

I said give him a suspension because most everyone gets a little carried away with ldon now and again.  However, I have not had the pleasure of a run in with him yet.  If he has been doing this for a while now, it might be time to swing the ban hammer.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 03:54:56 pm »

He blatantly disregards the server rules. He blatantly disregards playing nice around others that don't benefit him. Ban.

SinjynWake
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 03:56:07 pm »

Name:   jason1171
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 02:13:17 PM
Last Active:           Today at 03:33:18 PM

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that you aren't ihug. If you are indeed a new player, you may not have had the pleasure of dealing with this activity. If this is an alternate account from a seasoned player then I apologize. If you are ihug, I don't apologize and pull out my 'lame meter'. I have had too many nights of /ooc nonsense that had ihug's name all over it.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 04:26:12 pm »

He was in ooc saying that the people making new forum accts just to try and ban him were all jerks or something like that which tells me yes he must have created a few himself.  This is the same guy that harassed crab while he was killing in T4 this was the same guy who coerced a newer player in our guild to login a high hp tank in the guild and try to get Ihug a 4.0 un til crab stopped him.  This same Ihug asked another of our players two days ago to help him get a 4.0 he was answered with a sorry can't do that he got irate and cussed our person out with awful language.  Then a few mins later he smirked in tells to our guy saying its ok I'll just wait until early in the morning and coerce someone in your guild to get me a 4.0.

Poop
jason1171

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 04:26:50 pm »

but frankly you have never ran into anything wrong with ihug, you have "heard" stuff about him, not expereinced it, therefore u get ur vote, and use it wisely compared to what people think and know.
jason1171

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2010, 04:28:42 pm »

gnaughty do u have any Screenshots of ihug "Cussing out" ur guild?
Balthor2
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 04:30:37 pm »

Sorry dude but you cause no end of grief to players in LDON6.
That goes against one of the core rules I believe in.
I voted ban.
Maybe if you would learn to share the damn zone people wouldnt hate you.
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 04:33:57 pm »

I've had enough emails about Ihug with videos and screenshots of him making trains, kill stealing, etc. Time for the community to vote on his future.

I missed this in the first post.
Pretty cut and dry to me.
tacl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 05:03:27 pm »

blatant disrespect for the rules and other players. i believe he crashes ldon6 on purpose no one can be that stupid to do it that many times in a row. so the way i look at it, he is crashing the zone to make harass other players in to leaving the zone or he is to stupid to realize it.  either way he has shown he cant play nice with other players.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 05:37:32 pm »

This guy has never shown any remorse about his actions.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Gwendlyne

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 05:55:54 pm »

I say ban him solely based on his inability to correctly utilize to, too, and two.
Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 06:27:54 pm »

LoL, this is the guy that was boxing Yellowbird in HoHonor the other night haha.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 318