Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 09:09:41 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Items needed for 4.0 epic  (Read 20487 times)
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 09:30:18 am »

well i'm sure there will be a lot of 4.0s out there if FoH and crabs keep selling them..
10 mil plat
that would probably take me about 10 days to get if i tried
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 10:44:50 am »

i'll have to take a peek into what you guys are doing to farm.

I never have more than ~50k to my name from farming. /shrug.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 10:53:19 am »

I remember when 3.0s where kind of rare. Now I see people bitching that they don't have them after playing for like a week. I also see people training the LDoNs with their 3.0s with no respect for other players. I suspect part of the cause of this is people not having had to put in much work to get to that point and in a sense being spoiled.

I dont think the manor in which someone gets their 3.0 has much to do with their training LDON with complete disregard.

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 11:36:09 am »

I remember when 3.0s where kind of rare. Now I see people bitching that they don't have them after playing for like a week. I also see people training the LDoNs with their 3.0s with no respect for other players. I suspect part of the cause of this is people not having had to put in much work to get to that point and in a sense being spoiled.

I dont think the manor in which someone gets their 3.0 has much to do with their training LDON with complete disregard.

How they obtained it does have an effect on the game as its a vested interest in keeping the item.
This is actually why we face so much BS on the server with influx of new personalities as there is no risk for them.
Do you think players like iHug or xxx would act like such idiots if they had 6 or 12 months invested into gear?

They act like idiots because they have the attitude "go ahead and ban my 3.0 warrior, i can reroll one and be right back at it in a week".
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 11:50:53 am »

I don't know if that's necessarily true. If they're spending RL money $$, i would think they are MORE careful to not get banned. But I could be wrong.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 12:02:22 pm »

How they obtained it does have an effect on the game as its a vested interest in keeping the item.
This is actually why we face so much BS on the server with influx of new personalities as there is no risk for them.
Do you think players like iHug or xxx would act like such idiots if they had 6 or 12 months invested into gear?

They act like idiots because they have the attitude "go ahead and ban my 3.0 warrior, i can reroll one and be right back at it in a week".

Iea basically summed up the point I was making. I know it kind of goes off on a tangent from the thread but it's just something I consider related to the difficulty of obtaining items.

I don't really know enough about the 4.0 process to comment on it's level of difficulty. But I also know that I would not like to see an overload of Ihugs mowing down the server and not taking anything seriously.  I understand it's a game but people also invest their rl time into it.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 02:24:57 pm »

Wow, you really have no idea what you are talking about. If I were you I would just move along and hope like hell everyone forgets your involvement in this post.

Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 03:06:13 pm »

Everyone has issues with bandwidth as it effects the entire server.
You sound irritated, did someone piss in your cornflakes today?

Hey now, lets not be so vulgar here ok.
brakkin

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 03:07:37 pm »

Must you continue to troll from lack of something better to do?

Laaros-3.0 tacvi/T1 SK
Kendral-2.0 Mage
Brakkin-1.5 Cleric
Teir-1.5 Rogue
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 03:08:21 pm »

Everyone has issues with bandwidth as it effects the entire server.
You sound irritated, did someone piss in your cornflakes today?

Hey now, lets not be so vulgar here ok.

You cant stop trolling can you?
Even after being warned repeatedly.
ksand66

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 03:12:59 pm »

How about everyone just ignore budz's comments. He already stated in another post that he gets bored when no one responds. If you don't engage in his discourse, he hopefully will stop trolling because he gets no feedback or because he kind find other forums that will pay attention to him.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 03:18:21 pm »

pillow-pants

Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 03:31:01 pm »

I just asked you to not be so vulgar. So if you think that is trolling, do you even know what it means?
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2010, 10:44:14 am »

Yeah I have been having problems with server bandwith for the last few weeks during the evenings.  It seems to get hairy at around the 460 population mark, so much so that I've given up my time playing during the late afternoons and evenings.  Well I also have been having problems with my laptop, its starting to die me thinks.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:55:33 am by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022