Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:32:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Epic 2.0 - 3.0 Updates  (Read 31328 times)
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2010, 03:51:28 am »

Cleric Epic was actually a bad edit, and fixed. Other Epics tweaked already.

Yeah, I can edit the Charms now that mana bug is gone.

Hunter

Good stuff to hear, thanks Hunter.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2010, 04:11:07 am »

Haste wasn't changed.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2010, 05:22:27 am »

Logged back in after the reset, and warrior 3.0 is still 500 hp regen rather than 1K. Is that where its staying?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2010, 07:36:47 am »

Logged back in after the reset, and warrior 3.0 is still 500 hp regen rather than 1K. Is that where its staying?

Warriors can equip two of them, so it comes out as 1k regen. Balances with other classes that cannot dual wield weapons. (I think that's the right answer)

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2010, 08:11:13 am »

Warriors can equip two of them, so it comes out as 1k regen. Balances with other classes that cannot dual wield weapons. (I think that's the right answer)

Makes sense.

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2010, 08:55:32 am »

Hello ez and hunter once again Thank you for taking time to make epic changes over night. Good stuff from what i see just a little rant i'd like to let loose.  Tongue

Meh warriors were always intended to be the main tank of the game. I think its fair that they had the 2k hp regeneration. Kinda lame i don't even want to log on my warrior anymore. Classes were never meant to be the same if they were they would all say warrior when you went to select a new toon at the character select screen. That and warriors would be able to cast ice comet lol. Don't know just imo seems like the game work well with how the regeneration was setup before. Tho i have to admit only difference i notice is when solo'in Ldon longer wait on that hp to come back even with pots. Qvic,Tacvi, and Pod T1 seems to be doable still with minute troubles.  O well just something i enjoyed about the game that changed doesn't mean i'm going to quit over it tho me needs my evercrack. 

Thank you for your time
Cracken
Powar

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2010, 09:43:07 am »

Can rangers get an aid to help them tank?
I mean, of course they were always half assed tanks before, but now they are useless :<
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2010, 09:44:06 am »

Im still having problems with running oom but oh well guess itll take some more work to keep him up while farming hoh.

Poop
Likkety

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2010, 12:15:34 pm »

Cleric 3.0 is still 100 mana regen, 500 HP regen. At least on mine it is. lol

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2010, 12:33:22 pm »

Just misunderstood. I thought Hunter had said that he'd be bumping the regen back up some on the 3.0's after reset, but I didnt see any change. I'd kind of wondered if he changed his mind, or if the changes didnt go through.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2010, 01:23:27 pm »

Yeah no change much at all, run oom after a few mins with 4.0 and 3.0 equipped.  Ran oom during the MCP kill so hopefull it will get changed back to original specs, I'm sure it just needs a little tweaking.  I freaked out last night when I saw how fast i went oom but I'm sure it wasnt intended by Hunter to be that way, so just gonna stay away from any big kills till the dust settles.

Poop
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2010, 01:48:05 pm »

QQ and you shall receive =)

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2010, 01:54:18 pm »

I'm wondering if my auto reboot didn't take effect last 6am cause I did an earlier manual reboot on Saturday.

Anyways, rebooting now to see if that fixes everything. I've verified that the changes are in the database, just didn't go live.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2010, 02:02:10 pm »

Ahh cool thanks Hunter.  Im sure alot of the upcoming cleriucs thank you as well.

Poop
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2010, 03:58:11 pm »

Just a heads up if your still having mana regen issues and dont' feel like farming pod for augments can always use Tacvi drops at 40 regen a piece and i think they can go into 13 slots giving you around 520 more mana regen same with the hp augments hope this helps anyone with troubles still.   Tongue

~Cracken
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053