Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 01:15:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Halloween Event 2010  (Read 35892 times)
Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2010, 03:09:36 pm »

Hey Fugitive, I could give a fuck less who you are.  So go get back on your moms titty where you are supposed to be.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 03:13:34 pm by Budzwar » Logged
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2010, 03:18:34 pm »

I was wondering how long it would take you to jump on and troll,

Figured with that much time ... you would come up with something better then that... Roll Eyes  but I guess my expectations were to high. I'll lower my standards for you this time. Try to shock me next time would ya at least make it entertaining.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2010, 03:37:59 pm »

Hey Fugitive, I could give a fuck less who you are.  So go get back on your moms titty where you are supposed to be.

Please ban this idiot.
Aname
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2010, 03:39:18 pm »

Fugitive & Gnaughty,

Don't argue with stupid people.  They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.   Wink
caowen

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2010, 07:05:22 pm »

Doesn't cease to amaze me how many people whine about something that costs them absolutely nothing.  I appreciate all the work that you have done Hunter.  Thanks for the FREE EQ and for a very fun server.  I do get aggravated at some people when I am camping to get an item and get KS'ed. This Halloween event could be very fun for everyone, if it were not for those that camp the whole zone with t3 toons boxing anywhere from 5 to 8 toons at a time.
Sanena2

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2010, 08:51:11 pm »

For the most part what I have experienced is that anyone that I have been in zone with during the event has been polite and courteous.

The ubers have been nice enough to give rot rights to peeps that ask for help when they spawn CT.
Couple of them come when you send tell and give full loot with the exception of charms,  ok price to pay for me.

Anyways,this has been much more fun than EQ live events where only a chosen few get any good rewards.

So far I have made out with CT pet and Disguise full set of CG stuff and almost full set of FG stuff, bunch of plat from pouches, 6 oracle charm upgrades 3 guardian charm upgrades and a variety of t1-t2 pets and illusions.

Thanks Hunter and Basher

PS.
Sorry to the Dude in Ldon 5 today,  I was pulling more than 10 mobs at a time,didn't see you in there until half way through.
I moved to instance one that was empty.
And I was needing Kings cards not charm upgrades Smiley)

Sanena
Lvl 70 SK Badlands Justice
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2010, 01:08:08 pm »

I just wanted to thank you Hunter for a very fun weekend.  It was a blast, next year I'll plan ahead to not be gone the weekend ugh.  Thanks again we appreciate all you do for us. Grin

Poop
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2010, 01:21:04 pm »

Most fun I've had in years in a game ! Thanks Hunter for the fun !

And shout out to  Lilliean. Who came and helped our guild take down CT so i could get a pet. We really appreciate it ! Lots of good people on this server,do good things and it comes back around ! Thanks again !

Drezden <Badlands Justice>
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2010, 05:27:13 am »

Big thanks from me to Hunter as well.

I love the custom'ness on EZ, I got my warrior a pet and a couple of illusions and had a blast!!

Can't wait for next year or if anything else comes up like this between now and then like the other week when 3.0 books where dropping in lesser faydark. It's quite funny to watch everyone rush the zone and kill everything in sight.

Keep up the good work!

Kreemo / Krusha

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2010, 07:53:13 am »

Is the event over? Any chance of still experiencing it for people who were tied down all weekend?

Undecided

Cry
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2010, 11:44:23 am »

You guy are lucky !!

I never able to play on halloween event... since it's the birthday of me and my girl friend (being in couple).... each year i have to go in long week....

Halloween need to be an other day of the year !!
Demin
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2010, 12:52:16 pm »

You guy are lucky !!

I never able to play on halloween event... since it's the birthday of me and my girl friend (being in couple).... each year i have to go in long week....

Halloween need to be an other day of the year !!

But if Halloween was another day of the year, your birthday wouldn't be on Halloween!
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2010, 12:17:40 pm »

you are right !!!!

Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2011, 07:41:18 am »

I really hope Hunter does Halloween Event this year. Last year's was great, but I was not geared up for it. You do a great job Hunter.
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2011, 10:35:18 am »

From what was said last weekend the Halloween event is expected again this year.  also, there is to be included another Tier above
CT (tougher) with an even better reward.  Can't wait to see it!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)