Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:29:17 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Ultimate Weapon  (Read 40387 times)
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2012, 01:01:59 am »

In that case, it could just be a task. Once completed, you just hail the dude and he gives you a replacement if you lose (or destroy via upgrading) the old one.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2012, 03:42:33 am »

In that case, it could just be a task. Once completed, you just hail the dude and he gives you a replacement if you lose (or destroy via upgrading) the old one.

Yes

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2012, 04:30:58 am »

90+ chance at divine intervention saving you would make make it worth for uber end game guilds to farm for their main tank.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2012, 12:57:23 pm »

If it's not too bold to say so, I don't know if those guilds necessarily exist currently.

The server still works well with solo players handling 6-12 characters. Most groups consist of 2-3 REAL players and guilds under 10. Even in those situations, sharing of resources or time is rare. I think RAGE was one of the few to truly keep that "for the guild's good" mentality for a long time. There may have been a few others, but that is one of the only ones that I know of factually (aka no speculation or guesswork).

Obviously tanks are a required element, but I don't think that focusing every single higher item towards them is necessarily the right way to go. A melee would benefit from Divine Intervention as random rampages are ....hurtful. Anything outside of melee would see little benefit though (unless it has some ungodly high focus effect/proc). The Shield of the Ages has a neat focus to benefit almost all classes.

Just a note though. :-)

-Hate

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 05:10:16 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2012, 02:23:29 pm »

UW will be had first day, and not just by one person. Using essences for this I believe is a bad idea as others have stated, it puts more strain on an already rare commodity but some have found ways to get a lot of essences, in days not months, despite the cost raising 2-3x.

Scepter is a failed quest imho because noone has it, noone is really going for it anymore, and it's stats are weak now compared to UCV2, shield, 6.0s. Pretty much everyone is waiting for halloween to make any progress on it.

UW if anything, could replace Scepter Quest. The mobs are all there and the grind would take a long time. Obviously, It would have to be a single person quest instead of raid wide.

Even better, perhaps this could be 100 of each of the vendor sold ores instead, making this a money grind. The stored npc-dropped essences would be redistributed to the market, and billions of pp would flow out. (win-win)

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
MacofMacs

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2012, 02:45:00 pm »

Aye I know a couple people with 100 of each essence already.. essences are already used for everything just about can we find some other method to obtain this Ult Wep
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2013, 05:58:40 pm »

Is it still in the works?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2013, 01:12:46 pm »

Might start work on the Ultimate Weapon soon here.

Just need to figure out what stats and effects it will have.

Need to go back and read the 6 pages for ideas.

At minimum would require 100 essences per rank, maybe plat sink too.

Thinking of adding stuff like HP, Regen, high damage, procs, and other effects like maybe DI.

Need to find a cool weapon graphic too.

Would be neat to require Gem Collectors Gem to increase ranks as well, but haven't decided that part yet.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
dartonion

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2013, 01:14:34 pm »

there are alot of people just not interested in pvp to get the gem though

RAWR!!!!
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2013, 01:34:10 pm »

woot 100 of each essence... okay i start now on farming haha ;p

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2013, 01:35:56 pm »

Yeah, I'll probably skip pvp gem for now and use the pvp gem for some other uber item.

Will still use the 100 essences per rank though.

Just need to figure graphic.

Seems we'll have 3 types: 1hs 1hb and piercing

Hunter - EZ Server GM
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2013, 02:25:28 pm »

SK and Pally are stuck with their epics  Cry
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2013, 08:06:08 pm »

shame people whined about having to patch to live to get files for new graphics.
I have so many awesome graphics I would love to see used.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)