Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 04:26:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Halloween Event 2010  (Read 35821 times)
Pimpn

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2011, 01:09:26 pm »

Fugitive... didn't you set the KS record last year?

i will have to try and break it this year haha
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2011, 04:44:06 pm »

Some of the Halloween bosses are really hard, and some people can't even kill the ones they spawned. So its pretty much FFA. We have better instances this year than last year, so if you don't want to get KS'd then just do the event in your own instance.

Figuring a boss harder than CT, with AoE Shout Kill to everyone within 50' (Just outside melee range). So people would have to attack in groups / waves knowing the whole group is going to wipe out. Again, the range on the AoE Shout Kill be will be small that it'll only affect people within melee range. There is a flag too to prevent casters nuking unless your within melee range, so probably Rangers would be only class able to hit the thing from a distance. Would probably take a lot of people working together to kill this new boss I'm going to create.

Inspired by watching a live raid in Kael back in the days where 3 guilds of 50 people each took turns going in on the same boss and kept getting wiped out.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2011, 04:46:22 pm »

evil bastard

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2011, 09:32:20 pm »

AoE Shout Kill to everyone within 50' (Just outside melee range). So people would have to attack in groups / waves knowing the whole group is going to wipe out.

Oh very Evil!!!!

I swear Hunter - you have it in for us poor folks who play on the server with shocking ping times and really slow loading times.  Boxing this is going to be a (bad pun incoming) nightmare!!

Strix

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2011, 10:51:47 pm »

So this whole year of wizard building is for naught?HuhHuh? And to think i dragged them though multiple zones with them complaining!!!
 No matter what the quest may be i know Hunter has my best intrest at heart maybe if those wizzys get layed out a couple of times instead of sitting in the balconys laughing at me they might quit complaining about me mixing there pink underwear with my white socks and the bleach bucket!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:56:53 pm by whatzizface » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678