Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 06:30:27 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: New ideas  (Read 28232 times)
Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2014, 02:25:08 pm »

Ok well I just went through this phase so I guess I could give my opinion on it...

Personally, I felt like the craziest thing was the amount of back farming I had to do on T1 POS...  I finished T2 easier. But you know, that whole RNG thing must have got me. Most of my group was ready to hit HOH but I had to essentially grind/waste time/pretend it's classic EQ. I'm not complaining, I just felt like it was out of line with the other progression I had been though so far.

I've also seen eye of the heholder a few times but never the ancient dragon. First time I saw the Eye it got my heartrate up so that was fun. I guess I missed out on the Dragon. In hindsight, that seems unfortunate because I see it as content someone developed that probably i would have enjoyed but RNG or whatever spawns it never happened in my time.

As for farming SLS, I found that pretty easy compared to the other farming especially the T1 crystals.

Overall, my biggest suggestion for changing things in this QVIC to HOH phase would be make T1 less grueling in the sense that it's farming crystals just to farm crystals while providing no upgrades, challenge, excitement... just running a group around trees to kill a dragon in a few seconds.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2014, 09:47:08 am »

Overall, my biggest suggestion for changing things in this QVIC to HOH phase would be make T1 less grueling in the sense that it's farming crystals just to farm crystals while providing no upgrades, challenge, excitement... just running a group around trees to kill a dragon in a few seconds.

You farm crystals just to pop a boss that in turn will grant you armor, accessories, and essences. You can also sell the crystals for cash. The dragons drop gems for cash as well and mats to make your armor combines.  Consider the farming the grind and the excitement the turn in and boss kills.
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2014, 11:48:44 am »

The excitement comes from making the angry nerd augs : the last free dps the server offers. Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2014, 03:51:49 pm »

The excitement comes from making the angry nerd augs : the last free dps the server offers. Smiley

Ditri posts get me excited
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2014, 05:43:11 pm »

u get me excited zefirus
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2014, 09:49:28 am »

An apt time for a meme...

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2014, 11:32:53 am »

I dont know how to respond to this...T1 is not a grind...its not hard.....  you can gear a group  of 12 up in a few days....

IF that is to hard you should probably just stop...

IF this server becomes an All content is accessible to everyone server what is the point of it?

It takes a LONG time to get fully 100% geared up to t9.. like a long time..hundreds of hours... massive amounts of back farming.. essence farming.. plat farming...resist farming.... UW farming.... if t1 is so tough... you have  along road ahead of you...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 221