Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 10:20:19 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 364958 times)
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2010, 11:37:26 am »

/ignore doesn't work on SoD, which is now pretty much the preferred client.  You also can't ignore names.  Well I guess you could turn them all off, but you can't just turn specific ones off.

If you can't understand why people don't want to see stupid names like "Dickbuttpenisfart" then please go play on another server, this one's not FOR you.

The reason 4-letter words are somewhat tolerated in /ooc is because there's a filter (that does work), and people can use it.  But if you use "clever" mispellings to get around the filter, or just go overboard you WILL get in trouble.  Or for things like racism/hate speech etc. which are not allowed either.

It's not a hard concept.  No I don't lay awake at night ruminating over how that guy named "Pedorape" ruined my whole life.  But I don't think they are terribly amusing either.  Or I should say, they are slightly amusing, for the 5 minutes they exist before that person is banned, which is what should happen.  Rules are F'ing rules, you play by them or you go byebye.

swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2010, 12:16:39 pm »

Not that this is even up for discussion (as some seem to think it is), but I'll go on record saying that I really appreciate the attempts to keep things clean.

To those who say, 'get off your high horse' I reply 'get out of the gutter'. There's more to life than trying to see how nasty and vulgar you can be. If you want smut, stench and debauchery there are plenty of places on the Internet you can go for that.

Enjoy the breath of fresh air that EZ Server is... Or go build your own.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2010, 01:58:36 pm »

There is no sense in trying to explain something to someone who has already decided they are not going to accept any explanation. Things have already been explained over and over to necrowhatever yet he chooses to argue the same points over and over again. Then he goes on the childish 'QQ' and 'holier than thou' accusations. He is a drama queen and an attention whore. His whole arguement that necrophagist is Greek for "eater of the dead" is not valid because he changed it from necrofagist, which to me means that you are a guy and you want to have sex with male corpses. That is why it is offensive. I think most people would share that same assessment but you can go ahead and call me a pervert for having such a vulgar mind that I would get that from it instead of your obscure greek interpretation. Oh and I know one of the stupidly named people will show up here and say, 'oh I didn't get that from it, you are a pervert'.

Fact is, your game is not about getting gear or lvl'ing or even mastering content. Your game is about irritating people and arguing an extremist opinion. You will play that game until you get bored. You will likely never see end game content because you are not looking for end game content and honestly, no one any good at the game is going to want to have you anyway. You will disappear just as quickly as you showed up.

So get your jollies and call me names and accuse me of QQ, hell while your at it go the complete troll route and accuse me of griefing you. Anyone who has any kind of staying power knows what your about. Your opinion does not matter, you don't count. Because annoyances are just that, annoyances. Now be a good little annoyance and come up with something witty.

necrophagist

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2010, 02:29:12 pm »

I'm glad you have so much free time that you can write a short essay about me. Looks like you have me all figured out ::rolleyes::
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2010, 02:44:08 pm »

I'm glad you have so much free time that you can write a short essay about me. Looks like you have me all figured out ::rolleyes::

More wit, less bs.

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2010, 02:51:47 pm »

Not sure why you people are fighting.
Rules are rules.

Hunter made the rules and if you believe the rules should be relaxed or removed, make a new thread.
This thread is about those whos character names are againts the RULES. Not about whether or not the rule is fair or not.
necrophagist

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2010, 02:55:15 pm »

Rules are rules.

Hunter made the rules and if you believe the rules should be relaxed or removed, make a new thread.
This thread is about those whos character names are againts the RULES. Not about whether or not the rule is fair or not.

You are 100% correct.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2010, 03:12:43 pm »

Rules are rules.

You are 100% correct.

If you really agree this is correct then you should delete all your posts because according to what your agreeing with none of your posts have been on topic.

necrophagist

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2010, 03:13:42 pm »

Rules are rules.

You are 100% correct.

If you really agree this is correct then you should delete all your posts because according to what your agreeing with none of your posts have been on topic.

No thanks.

Funny you would ask that of me, because in the first thread I made about AAs not working, you constantly trolled it over and over after I asked you very nicely to stay on the subject. I ended up deleting the thread because you ruined it. What a great way to greet a new member of your community.

You are simply an angry kid who needs to act like he is better than everyone else on the internet. Good for you.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 04:25:25 pm by necrophagist » Logged
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2010, 08:00:03 pm »

Rules are rules.

You are 100% correct.

You are simply an angry kid who needs to act like he is better than everyone else on the internet. Good for you. [/b

Wha? Didn't think I'd ever use this line, but, isn't this the pot calling the kettle black
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2010, 08:17:25 pm »

It took you that long to come up with that lame post? As I recall you were got rude with someone cause they made a comment about your name. I then explained to you why someone was making a post about your name. As for greeting someone new, what you have brought to the server so far I would rather not see.

Like I said before, you'll get bored and move on.

necrophagist

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2010, 11:56:15 pm »

It took you that long to come up with that lame post? As I recall you were got rude with someone cause they made a comment about your name. I then explained to you why someone was making a post about your name. As for greeting someone new, what you have brought to the server so far I would rather not see.

Sorry, I have other things in my life going on besides thinking about what to post on this forum.

How do you know I'll get bored and move on? Are you a wizard IRL?

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2010, 12:04:40 am »

No, I have been playing on this server for over a year and other emu servers for several years. I have seen your kind plenty of times enough to know that you have no staying power.

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2010, 12:35:18 am »

Sorry, I have other things in my life going on besides thinking about what to post on this forum.

How do you know I'll get bored and move on? Are you a wizard IRL?

obviously not, hence your posting
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:52 am »

you both are going too far in a stupid thread.
Step away from the keyboard.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678