Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 12:12:14 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 364686 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2010, 08:57:29 am »

Turn fraps on (or http://camstudio.org/ for free unlimited video length) and then log in a pocket mage and coth him away from it. Then dare him to try in get you in trouble about it.

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2010, 10:58:42 am »

I see Balthor has taught you well Xiggie.

Poop
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2010, 11:38:03 am »

Honestly I don't expect anyone to get banned based on these pics or my "word" alone, but if other people are made aware of these folks now maybe they will be watched more carefully and eventually get caught in the act.  Or maybe it will even scare them "straight"...  lol.  Either way works!

As far as "camps" in Dulak or MM I've never really heard of that sorry... it's pretty much first come first served there, exception is MAYBE the bosses, or like the Advisor robe in MM.  Of course the golden rule applies too (play nice and don't grief).

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2010, 06:29:00 pm »

Sometimes coming here to the boards about something and letting the community know about it is nearly as powerful as a ban.

Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2010, 07:46:48 pm »

I agree, I was skrewed out of 100k by a guy named steroids... I made a post, let a few others know, and i haven't seen him on in weeks.

Boo yaa
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2010, 08:02:08 pm »

I agree, I was skrewed out of 100k by a guy named steroids... I made a post, let a few others know, and i haven't seen him on in weeks.

Boo yaa

That is a prime example of reputation being the best gear you can put on your toons.

Leick.Exhumed

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2010, 08:05:08 pm »

Exactly  Cry lmao
Aname
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2010, 05:42:32 am »

I can't believe people are complaining about a name.  If it offends you, turn off the names.  If you don't like it, don't look at it.  Kids are going to make stupid names all the time. 

The way I deal with names like that is to ignore the person.  I don't respond to any of his/her posts, don't offer to help them and never buff them. 

Just remember, if something offends you, it's no big deal.  It's not like anything bad is going to happen.  It's not like if you're offended, you're going to wake up with leprosy.  Just ignore it and move on. 

Hunter has more important things to do then worry about a name offending you.
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2010, 07:27:21 am »

I can't believe people are complaining about a name.  If it offends you, turn off the names.  If you don't like it, don't look at it.  Kids are going to make stupid names all the time.  

The way I deal with names like that is to ignore the person.  I don't respond to any of his/her posts, don't offer to help them and never buff them.  

Just remember, if something offends you, it's no big deal.  It's not like anything bad is going to happen.  It's not like if you're offended, you're going to wake up with leprosy.  Just ignore it and move on.  

Hunter has more important things to do then worry about a name offending you.

Read the thread before spewing your worthless opinion. Over and over and OVER again people say this crap and are corrected... YES in this very thread.

Let me recap.

It's a PG server.

Hunter takes action against vulgarity and is supported by the community for doing so. That's why this thread is here.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:41:11 am by swamphy » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2010, 11:47:50 pm »

If Hunter let any jack-hole come here and name their char anything they want this server would not be the top green server.

Aname
« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2010, 09:40:55 am »

Read the thread before spewing your worthless opinion. Over and over and OVER again people say this crap and are corrected... YES in this very thread.

Let me recap.

It's a PG server.

Hunter takes action against vulgarity and is supported by the community for doing so. That's why this thread is here.

So if it's vulgar in your opinion, it should be changed/banned? 
Sorry God, didn't know you posted here. /roll eyes
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2010, 09:48:18 am »

Let me recap.

It's a PG server.

So if it's vulgar in your opinion, it should be changed/banned? 
Sorry God, didn't know you posted here. /roll eyes

You can roll your eyes and try to label someone a holier than thou all you want, it is against the rules. If you don't like it, go back to the pvp server.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2010, 10:03:49 am »

I know you were being sarcastic about the God Comment - but you are actually right. God does post here under the Alias Hunter.

Xiggie is just his son, Jesus.

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2010, 11:51:25 am »

I know you were being sarcastic about the God Comment - but you are actually right. God does post here under the Alias Hunter.

Kiss-Ass-Meter

E------------------------------F---------------------------[]

Blood of the Akkadian
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2010, 01:36:54 pm »

Kiss-Ass-Meter

E------------------------------F---------------------------[]

Dont worry Danyelle you can be the Archangel Gabriel.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)