Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 10:22:04 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 362325 times)
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: February 07, 2013, 04:11:19 pm »

I keep the dirty stuff for our real chat =P
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 07, 2013, 05:02:58 pm »

lol

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 07, 2013, 06:29:15 pm »

I really don't think anyone should ever have to hide behind the ignore function to escape harassment or rule violators. I also don't think people should be able to use the ignore function as an excuse to be able use whatever language or verbal griefing they choose to do. I think Hunter as also said that the ignore function is not an excuse to break the rules.

Calling me out for suggesting that someone change their name to something that breaks the naming rules is not really a burn. Maybe a little dig in fun but not really a burn.

Your not being blackballed for whistle blowing, your being blackballed for being a nancy. I don't give a damn who it is, be they end game or just started on the server, if you make a stupid complaint you're going to get called out for making a stupid complaint, (aside from Hunter of course, because after all this is his ball). Bottom line it sounds like you just had a bad day. Just chill and don't make it worse.

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 07, 2013, 06:40:20 pm »

Adding the 2cps - Being new here isn't easy, the majority do it just for fun. Some of the people that would harass or taunt in /ooc have become some great friends over the time invested in ezserver. It's a part of the server, and if it's not like - well there's the door. This is mild at best in ooc. I've seen it much more rowdy at times and no one QQs as much as you do over the word "vagina" if that offends you. I'd suggest going back to WOW and living the rest of your mmorpg times there.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 08, 2013, 07:19:22 am »

Now.. that is a funny picture.. holy shi! haha

-Hate"
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 08, 2013, 09:47:42 am »

Thanks Xig (you were right).  I took your advice...

I feel better now. Turns out there was sand in my vagina.  Grin

SORRY TO EVERYONE for being an uptight hump-head.  I took a step back and reconsidered my perspective.

HA! new definition for Froggin
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 08, 2013, 01:46:09 pm »

I has a sad, someone found a picture I would have loved to have used, lol. Pretty good one man.

Khaoticz

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: February 14, 2013, 02:05:26 pm »

Pretty sure training is against the rules, then so should this.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 14, 2013, 02:07:48 pm »

Pretty sure training is against the rules, then so should this.

pretty sure he did so - so the person would not steal their loot. If that is the case, then it's completely called for and the person who was having the t2 being FDd on them deserves it for trying to camp corpses and steal loot. If not, then possibly you have a case.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 14, 2013, 02:43:33 pm »

Yeah, if someone was up there without invitation looting rots they didn't ask to loot I don't think anyone would have much of a case in saying Peign was breaking any rules. Now if he invited them up there to loot I could see it. Even though this was in pub and the other people have every right to be up there, if they are up there looting corpses without being told they could then they got less than they deserve.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 14, 2013, 05:19:29 pm »

I'll have to make up a new code that if you loot from a mob you didn't kill, the script auto bans you.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 14, 2013, 05:22:56 pm »

I'll have to make up a new code that if you loot from a mob you didn't kill, the script auto bans you.

Selling items for plat will then be against the rules? I hope you are joking  Tongue

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 14, 2013, 05:38:03 pm »

Selling items for plat will then be against the rules? I hope you are joking  Tongue

Quick fix for that. Make molds tradeable, spells tradeable, pages tradeable and pre-made gear (jewelry) attunable. The lore tags should keep people from hording items to sell them so much.

jstraw101
« Reply #703 on: February 14, 2013, 05:45:14 pm »

Cant believe my ooc chat was posted here.    You should understand the rules,  Training refers to pulling more than 10 mobs at once in a custom zone.   What you probably meant was griefing.   What kind of a wussy pants are you?  

I was farming T1/T2 all night long.   It gets plenty boring.  Many people got plenty of loot.   No one ninja looted and to my knowledge everyone had fun.

Loot rots at your own risk.   No different then dying when trying to loot T3/T4 rots.    I'm chain popping crystals, not resting in between,  Dragons and bosses at T1/T2 will beeline for the lowest hp toon (that was ommitted from my chat you posted)    Many toons looting got one shotted, it happens.   No griefing was being done, in fact I was helping out plenty of people with T2 gear and ore.    I didnt pull mobs on anyone or grief anyone in any way whatsoever.  

Again, everyone there was having fun.  

No need to implement anti ninja loot code due to this non incident, we were all just having fun.  

Peign
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 06:12:24 pm by jstraw101 » Logged
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 14, 2013, 05:56:08 pm »

honestly grow up terms like narc and snitch are dumb.

about as dumb as thinking this conversation is ban worthy, no need for it to be posted in SS of ppl banned .. funny banter in ooc is fun

-Hate"
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022