Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 10:08:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 362314 times)
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: August 28, 2012, 12:48:06 am »

Actually I don't feel we were arguing at all. I feel you may have misguided yourself into thinking I was appealing his decision.

Let's just look at what I said. I was simply pointing out that it would be much easier to laugh about what you see instead of running to the forums any chance you could get to report someone.

And since Hunter is God, he shouldn't need cry babies reporting everything they see. God see's all right?

You were the one asking me to try to get banned? Not sure what you were trying to do...

My personal taste would never bring me to name my characters anything crazy like those who were banned. But I will tell you this, those things would always make me laugh. I would almost say I appreciate those who would sacrifice their poor IP's to bring smiles to others. Though there is always an acceptable counter argument to everything! Which would be that it doesn't bring a smile to your face!

So

I have my right to call people cry babies

You have your right report

And Hunter has his right to Ban

Once again, More power to freedom!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 28, 2012, 05:39:33 am »

If you had read the rules you would know that Hunter asks the player base to keep an eye out for him because he works long hours.

Users police themselves with Fraps since Hunter works a lot of hours IRL. You can find a copy of Fraps very easy on the internet.

Your saying you are not arguing is like saying 'I am a potato, but I am not a potato I am a tomato, but I really am a potato, I'm just not a potato.' I was not thinking that you were appealing Hunters decision because you have made it quite apparent that you haven't read the rules in the first place. I wasn't asking you to try to get banned, I simply pointed out the ban door and told you how you can get through it.

You came here and purposefully made a controversial statement that you knew would get a response and you got one. That by definition is what a troll is.

Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 28, 2012, 09:59:06 am »

Can you link the source of  that definition for me? I cannot seem to find your version any where. I really don't care how you try to justify the fact that you probably get a boner when you see something ban-able.

Btw don't you dare tell me what I came here to do. I did not come here to cause a debate. You run rampid on these forums with a brown nose, no one cares that you can copy/paste rules.

Don't think you causing arguments with everyone is not noticed. Everyone can see that this is what you do on a daily basis.

Don't troll me then call me a troll...
Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 28, 2012, 10:16:18 am »

Wow really? As far as I can tell he's one of the most helpful people on the server and in these forums.

It's real simple. You don't follow the rules you suffer the consequences. If you don't like it, there's the door.

Hulkmad
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 28, 2012, 11:41:16 am »

Wow really? As far as I can tell he's one of the most helpful people on the server and in these forums.

It's real simple. You don't follow the rules you suffer the consequences. If you don't like it, there's the door.

Ahmen brother....Xiggie Fugi(ok maybe not fugi) and a few others try to help everyone on server as much as they can and Xiggies bookmarks are some ofhte best collectoin of knowledge you can find!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 28, 2012, 01:40:36 pm »

I saw an idiot make a post, I baited you along enough to continue exposing your idiocy. That is not trolling because I have a goal. A goal that helps the server, it's good to know who the idiots are. You and the other hand came here and made a controversial statement with no other purpose than to elicit a response. That's trolling. As for the definition, you probably wouldn't read it and if you did you would dismiss the source so there is no point. I believe it is pretty obvious what a troll is.

I do dare to call you out on what you came here to do, and your denying it, when it is so obvious further exposes how much of an idiot you are. And then you go and lump everyone else on the server with you and speak for them. You have to be careful with that, you have to make sure that what you are saying other people agree with.

As for the bit about me being a scourge of the server or forums. Good luck on that. I've been here a long time, made a lot of contributions and a lot of friends.

Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 28, 2012, 04:20:03 pm »

So how do I report you for trying to belittle me through name calling. I am in no way an Idiot and I do not appreciate it the slightest. You obviously have assume a lot because you stand there and defend your pointless argument while pressing non factual idea's that I never said. Your assumptions make you look like a tool.

You really should insert foot in mouth. Though I guess no one can really stop you from putting words in everyone's mouth.

What do the rules say about demoralization and belittling, I would sure appreciate some authority punish you for making me feel less than.

Hunter the only person?
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 28, 2012, 04:24:03 pm »

Stop referring to me as someone who did something wrong. I have committed no crime. Stop showing me the door.

Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 28, 2012, 04:43:36 pm »

Stop referring to me as someone who did something wrong. I have committed no crime. Stop showing me the door.

You are having real trouble interpreting today. I did not refer to you as having done anything wrong. I said if you didn't like the rules you don't have to play here. At no time did I imply that you broke the rules.

But keep trolling and I'll keep feeding you.

Hulkmad
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 28, 2012, 04:46:24 pm »

I love when people try to act like they are having some form of intellectual conversation on the internet and have grammar so horrible that I can't even read it.
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 28, 2012, 05:00:55 pm »

Well then I apologize for misinterpreting your statement.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 28, 2012, 05:30:30 pm »

You really have a problem with reading don't you. This is rants and flames section, complain about anything. It's right there on the forums. As for making you feel belittled and demoralized, thank you. That really made me laugh out loud. You are not giving yourself enough credit though. You have done much more to make yourself look like an idiot than I could ever point out. Do you really think you are going to have a lot of weight complaining to Hunter about someone demoralizing and belittling you because you have a problem with Hunters rules? That's as dumb as coming over to someone's house, eating their food and complaining about how bad it is and then asking for seconds.

As for my non-factual ideas that you never said... I have merely pointed out what you have done. You came in here and made a controversial statement that  you knew would elicit a response. Controversial statements are made for a response. Don't assume people are so naive that they would think you didn't expect a response when you come here obviously fishing for one. Not working out so well for you is it?

I am going to give  you some friendly advice in the friendliest, non antagonistic way I can. Stop. Don't keep going. Your not accomplishing anything except making enemies. Just let your name on this thread die.

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 28, 2012, 05:50:27 pm »

Ahmen brother....Xiggie Fugi(ok maybe not fugi) and a few others try to help everyone on server as much as they can and Xiggies bookmarks are some ofhte best collectoin of knowledge you can find!
Lol I like them both but they are dicks, helpful ones, even to me but still rough. To the guy all pissed off at xiggie, dude just chill you won't win Smiley you need thicker skin or just save your sanity and avoid any forum.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 28, 2012, 06:58:45 pm »

So what you are saying is just let Xiggie be King Shit of Turd Mountain. Got it, and thanks for the tip Warbash  Smiley
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 28, 2012, 08:21:32 pm »

So, Unreel28. People know my name in game. What's yours?

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 306