Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 12:42:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 348270 times)
Charvel

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: October 13, 2012, 08:12:17 am »

Thanks for the clarification!!
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 06, 2013, 11:00:20 pm »

QQ more hoss

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 06, 2013, 11:19:14 pm »

I am going to resist the temptation of putting a seriously awesome picture on here. It's a hella funny picture, but I am resisting. This was really not worth complaining at all about. Really, if that little bit bothers I don't see how you've lasted this long on any mmorpg. I am the first one to tell someone to make a complaint on the forums but this really was not worth it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:21:23 pm by Xiggie AKA Stone » Logged

Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 06, 2013, 11:29:14 pm »

I suggest you send a /tell to Felony, he will give you step by step instructions on how to ignore folks. To be safe PM him on these forums too; twice an hour should suffice.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 06, 2013, 11:37:19 pm »

haha

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 07, 2013, 12:16:22 am »

I suggest you send a /tell to Felony, he will give you step by step instructions on how to ignore folks. To be safe PM him on these forums too; twice an hour should suffice.
Thats right, send all your tells to me. I enjoy making fun of the cry babies.
Find a serious reason to complain or gtfo. That ooc is the tamest I've seen it in weeks.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 07, 2013, 10:31:59 am »

I thought that order was just a suggestion!

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 07, 2013, 12:55:34 pm »

If that chat offends you or you find something wrong with it then you are not even thin skinned you are no skinned. You really should change your name from littlebaldman to littlebaldvagina. I mean come on that was nothing. Look over this thread, you will see I am all over it and am a stickler for rules and reputation. I like this thread because even if a person didn't quite break the rules you can post SS of an offense here and the person takes a reputation hit. I like EQ because reputation matters a lot here. But I suppose this thread is working because right now you are certainly securing your reputation. I will say I think it is pretty funny and uncannily relevant that your name is Ragtime.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 07, 2013, 01:07:40 pm »

I almost spit out my soup!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 07, 2013, 01:43:59 pm »

This is funny cause Felony is currently undergoing his "Ragtime." I know this only because he shouts it in guild chat each month

Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 07, 2013, 01:48:23 pm »

You really should change your name from littlebaldman to littlebaldvagina. I mean come on that was nothing. Look over this thread, you will see I am all over it and am a stickler for rules and reputation.

WAY TO SUGGEST HE VIOLATE THE NAMING POLICY MR. STICKLER.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 07, 2013, 01:52:31 pm »

You really should change your name from littlebaldman to littlebaldvagina. I mean come on that was nothing. Look over this thread, you will see I am all over it and am a stickler for rules and reputation.

WAY TO SUGGEST HE VIOLATE THE NAMING POLICY MR. STICKLER.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 07, 2013, 02:22:41 pm »

Your are being flamed because you didn't use your chain of command. You and that person need to use the ignore function. If ignore fails to do the job you can then move on to the next option. I would say the next option is report them to their guild. If that also fails to do the job, then bring the issue to the community. If the community fails you, then report Felony to Hunter; In the end it is probably his fault anyways.
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 07, 2013, 03:04:45 pm »

I suggest you concern yourself with the ignore function. Try this one

/ignore Xiggie

and definitely this one

/ignore Felony

Your "Strength" level means squat, so don't push that one bud
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 07, 2013, 04:07:05 pm »

This is funny cause Felony is currently undergoing his "Ragtime." I know this only because he shouts it in guild chat each month

Not funny.
If you want to impersonate me you got to do it right, add more rage, more hate and a tad more racism.
KK thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 86
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)