Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:44:08 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 357639 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: May 08, 2012, 06:18:40 pm »

I think this thread should be closed. In it's place should be a single line containing Hunter's email.

Nearly all of the posts are personal assaults on others (my own included).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 08, 2012, 06:20:40 pm »

I think this thread should be closed. In it's place should be a single line containing Hunter's email.

Nearly all of the posts are personal assaults on others (my own included).

-Hate

Well your name is Hate... and mine Fugitive.. what did you expect wuuuzard?

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 08, 2012, 08:08:08 pm »

Shuddap warrior.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 08, 2012, 08:38:33 pm »

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 08, 2012, 09:12:29 pm »

Then what will I read for amusement?
trydaneq

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 08, 2012, 10:38:31 pm »

Faildan you're an idiot on this server and you're an idiot on p99 too. No matter where you go, no one likes you. This thread serves a lot of purpose, none of which I care to explain to you any farther. Even if you did agree with it you wouldn't do so publicly because there is no attention in it for you. Go play out in the street.

Uhh...I haven't played on P99 since before Kunark was released...  You know damn well this thread serves absolutely no purpose other than you feel the need to bully people on the internet.  Seriously, just shut up.

@Fugitive (because I'm too lazy/tired to open a new tab and quote what you said):  My action is trying to get idiots like Xiggie to just shut up and mind their business when it isn't affecting them AT ALL.  People ninjalooting/training/etc?  Post away!  Inform the server of those to watch out for until Hunter can take appropriate action.  But crying because someone named their character something that you just don't like?  That's far beyond childish.

I'm just getting sick of typing it...Xiggie- SHUT UP!!!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 09, 2012, 12:09:47 am »

Faildan, you left P99 about a year to a year and a half ago. You were over there posting inciteful shit just like you do on this server. Btw, you missed on of your posts when you were deleting stuff.

Server is pointless garbage where everyone boxes and can pretty much accomplish everything in a month's time. Don't bother playing here.

Khaoticz

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 09, 2012, 12:40:07 am »

OWNED?.......enough said

- Khaotics
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 09, 2012, 07:45:58 am »

Grow up girls.
trydaneq

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 09, 2012, 09:11:15 am »

Faildan, you left P99 about a year to a year and a half ago. You were over there posting inciteful shit just like you do on this server. Btw, you missed on of your posts when you were deleting stuff.

Server is pointless garbage where everyone boxes and can pretty much accomplish everything in a month's time. Don't bother playing here.

I am glad I am so important to you that you need to constantly get on my dick, you little pissant.  Yes, EZServer is pointless, P99 is pointless, EQLive is pointless, WoW is pointless...just like every other MMO.  If your real life wasn't full of constant drudgery maybe on occasion you would realize playing an MMO is, in the big picture, a complete waste of time.  Grow the fuck up and stop talking, please.

I'm just getting sick of typing it...Xiggie- SHUT UP!!!
Khaoticz

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 09, 2012, 11:59:22 am »

Tyrdaneq, I really don't see why your arguing with Xiggie.... Xiggie is pointing out facts non the less. If people do not want to read the rules, or choose to read the rules and ignore them so be it. Punishments are punishments. I'm in the military, if you read the rules when you sign up, go through basic, and your schooling....then decided to ignore them you get punished or kicked out. Same concept here, don't spend 30 seconds of your time to read the rules then ignore them, log in make a character with some idiotic name, UC and ROA it, and act as if no one will see your stupid name walking around nexus eventually or in ooc. If Hunter did not approve of this thread it would of never reached 40+ pages, so drop the bullshit. Yes, you may say Xiggie is acting like a " bully " big f'ning woop. As he said you draw attention to yourself, prepare to get pointed at. You choose to let these rule slide, then how often do you ignore the laws set where ever you live?

- Khaotics
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 09, 2012, 01:06:22 pm »

I have nothing more to say to you faildan. You're a dumb fuck and everyone who can read knows it. Now go ahead and have your little Mel Gibson breakdown like you do on every server you play on so we can all point and make fun of you. Good bye idiot.

Nesh

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 14, 2012, 03:43:46 am »

back on topic here....... Grin

Who is so sane as to judge madness?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 14, 2012, 06:20:20 am »

Make sure to send it to Hunters email as well.

sentir

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 16, 2012, 11:39:57 pm »

Another one for the chopping block...

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy