Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 11:19:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 379469 times)
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2010, 01:30:06 pm »

I consider someone calling me a clown on a public forum offensive and hateful.

If there's any justice in the world, Hunter will ban you just for that.

You are here ---> Rants and Flames No rules in here. Complain about anything!

The server and the forums are two different things.

Maybe you need to get out more. <----- Sorry coudn't help it  Grin

Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2010, 01:31:30 pm »

If you really think Hunter who works 70 hours a week and does this on his free time is going to take the time to Ban him for calling you a clown, that's naive of you.

I didnt take Balthor as offending.  It is just that all the time we have people who come to these forums and start talking about how we need not be so harsh.  So I direct you to Gantrathor's post.

From time to time these objections always pop up.

Folks think people need to lighten up and develop a sense of humor.

While that is probably true in some cases, it's not relevant to the issue.

Hunter wants the server PG.  Names, OOC, whatever.  If there's something you're going to need to explain to your 12 year old, it's probably not acceptable.

Hunter has further asked that the community work to police itself.  Fraps and screenshot being the best tools to do this.

You don't have to agree with Hunter's rules, but it's his server so you do have to play by them.  If someone thinks there is a violation of the rules and posts it, it's Hunter's decision to take action or not.  Calling out those who are just doing what he's asked us to do is counter productive.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 01:41:08 pm by Warriorstack » Logged

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2010, 03:43:11 pm »

Saying your offended just so you can get someone banned will sooner get you banned for being an idiot.

USE COMMON SENSE
Just because I haven't listed a rule, doesn't mean you can't get banned for a certain action. Use your head, You know right and wrong. Don't be an idiot or you'll get banned.

And yes, I have seen people banned for this. It is easy to see that most people on this server completely agree with the purpose of this thread. Don't buck the system, you're doing nothing but ruining your own reputation.

Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2010, 10:24:59 pm »

GUESS HE'S NEXT!GUESS HE'S NEXT!GUESS HE'S NEXT!GUESS HE'S NEXT!GUESS HE'S NEXT!GUESS HE'S NEXT!GUESS HE'S NEXT!GUESS HE'S NEXT!

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2010, 10:32:22 pm »

yeah and all his alts he kept running off with.. IP kick plz

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Demin
« Reply #200 on: December 10, 2010, 10:32:30 pm »

Also doing this with the name Serr
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 17, 2011, 12:26:00 am »

I am pretty sure this is the same guy switching to different toons. This idiot really needs to get ip banned. The offending text is in color. From what I understand this is not his first incident and is still go on now.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2011, 12:56:45 am »

Good riddance

Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2011, 12:58:52 am »

Makes me wonder who would go to such a length to write up all the macro's for that. I mean, I can sort of get the Nerdrage /ooc SUCK MY COCK HUNTER spam, it's one button that you keep mashing or create an infinite loop for in mq2, easy, fast and gets your stupid white trash ass banned pretty fast.

But creating an entire rap battle in ooc, complete with rhyme? Even if it's copied, that's still a lot more manual work than I'd expect a stupid idiot like this to have the energy to complete.

Also, Niklirt sounds familiar and doesnt sound like someone I had issues with - either it's similar to a name of someone else, or we might need to consider account hacking here.

Edit: Kthxbye, [Gollem] And never COME BACK! [/Gollem]

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2011, 01:02:14 am »

Hmmph. There goes any chance of you getting an autograph.

Please see quote below signature picture for response.

Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2011, 01:29:14 am »

I turned off signatures because people make obnoxiously huge ones. Yours was probably the one that make me do so. Everything in life is your fault.

You are either extremely retarded or extremely retarded.  Your adolescent spasm won't even be remembered next to the likes of Rickross and Grukk. 
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2011, 01:35:19 am »

And yet Trilkin you are still here trolling the forums...thought you were taking your toys and leaving.

darkstallion69

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2011, 11:48:29 am »

Seriously people? I mean like come on..... it's just a game, and if you don't like what someone is doing, then just ignore it! I believe that is what they added the /ignore <name here> command for is it not? As far as I know, Xiggie and a couple other people are the only ones making a big stink about Niklirt. I understand the stuff about offensive names, but a guy is just to have some fun and make the game a little more fun for everyone else as well. Sure, the delivery might not be thought out too well, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who finds Nik's little OOC things amusing. Correct me if I am wrong, but if this is about the swearing, there is a bad word filter as well.....
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2011, 12:06:07 pm »

There's rules against spamming.
There's rules against swearing (excessively).
There's rules against racism/hate speech.
There's rules against being a complete and utter tool.

He broke pretty much all of them.

You can /ignore him and I did, but it gets a little annoying when you have 5-6 boxes online, and as soon as you get them all entered he's off making a new character to spam some more with.

Would like to ask people to remember not to feed the trolls.  That's what they want, attention.  Don't give them what they want...  Thank you, and thanks Hunter.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2011, 12:23:52 pm »

+1
Walk2k

It's been hashed many times.. it's also not like the ruleset is hard to follow if we lean easy to 1 rule the next will be a millions inches....

Play nice.

Get in vent or a personal chat channel if you want to go crazy in game with tourettes.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081