Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 09:09:19 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 365147 times)
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: August 18, 2011, 08:25:47 am »

Just remember... no matter where you are.... how old you are.... where you were at the time you checked the forum....
When you log in, Hatin' Trolls are comming for you! Yes oh yes they are, and there hatin' from there cubicles and Basements!

But fret not! We have a spray for this!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:16:19 pm by trogdorr » Logged

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
Kylok

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 18, 2011, 01:03:43 pm »

WTB anti troll spray, 250k pst to Galadedrid >.>

I lol'd at that one trog =D

Just remember... no matter where you are.... how old you are.... where you were at the time you checked the forum....
When you log in, Hatin' Trolls are coming for you! Yes oh yes they are, and they're hatin' from their cubicles and Basements!
Kylok

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 18, 2011, 05:45:38 pm »

I thought that was funny enough to use as my sig - if ya don't like that just lemme know and I'll remove it. And yes, I did clean up the grammar 'cause I'm a grammar Nazi, and yes, I will try and keep it to a minimum and to myself >.<

--Galad

When you log in, Hatin' Trolls are coming for you! Yes oh yes they are, and they're hatin' from their cubicles and Basements!
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: August 20, 2011, 01:06:29 am »

Wile some of the nuance of the meaning is lost when removing the grammatical errors leaving only the dry essence of the words, your welcome to misquote me in any way you see fit. I am just glad i could bring a moment of happiness to a thread otherwise marred by the infidelities of miscreants and saboteurs of good taste...

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
Kylok

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 20, 2011, 01:57:45 am »

Saboteurs of good taste... there's another quote waiting to happen heheh

Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 20, 2011, 08:13:59 pm »

Retard, meet the Ban Hammer
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #456 on: August 20, 2011, 09:24:35 pm »

Not the first time I'm seeing that guy on this thread. A shame that he isn't getting assraped in a small cell right now.

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 20, 2011, 10:18:29 pm »

this guys accounts really need bannin
Dood

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 20, 2011, 11:38:23 pm »

Don't forget his sidekick too...
Really? there's silly, and then there's wtf were you thinking...

Kylok

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 22, 2011, 06:11:23 pm »

I trust you all are sending these screen shots to Hunter in e-mails? =D

Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 22, 2011, 09:17:03 pm »

e-mail sent and has bee responded to, thanks for asking
mokaloka99

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 22, 2011, 10:40:09 pm »

maybe hunter has been busy or he doesnt pay as much attention to players he doesnt know. I had emailed him that guy's characters in a Screenshot 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Still havent heard anything about the blunt smokers guild. Hopefully that guild name is rejected soon.
ByronosaurusRex

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 22, 2011, 11:02:10 pm »

If you scroll up in this thread you will realize that Hunter doesn't give a crap about drug references, unless they are both drug and sexual references in the same breath (see Midol). Best not to beat a dead horse on that one. Blunt Smokers probably ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

And he is busy, do a little digging on forums and you'll see Hunter has like one day a week to deal with all this bs, in addition to coding, fixing bugs, and devving new content. Not to mention his RL job....  If, as Kenshou says, he has responded to an e-mail about Rubbin's toons, those accounts are likely banned already.
Abattoir

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 23, 2011, 06:42:00 am »

maybe hunter has been busy or he doesnt pay as much attention to players he doesnt know. I had emailed him that guy's characters in a Screenshot 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Still havent heard anything about the blunt smokers guild. Hopefully that guild name is rejected soon.

Hunter CREATED the guild as requested by the leader.  Pretty sure he saw it as he typed it out.  Don't hold your breath on that being taken down.
Kylok

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 23, 2011, 05:38:23 pm »

On an additional note, I have seen other guild names that were inappropriate. Hunter has not confirmed it that I recall but I believe he creates the guilds on the back end and just copy and pastes it. I could be wrong, but there was a guild name in the past that was very inappropriate and Hunter changed it quite quickly once he was emailed about it. It just seemed like a logical explanation. Hell I would not put it past Hunter to create guilds at a red light with his phone, lol.

Believe this man,

--Galad

That being said, Blunt Smokers aren't going anywhere as their guild name isn't in violation of naming policy - regardless of Hunter's hand in their creation.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 99
  • Online Ever: 8678