Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 04:39:02 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: WTS Epic runs  (Read 16334 times)
Wack

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 11:08:13 pm »

Not sure how well this idea will take off but I figured I would give it a try anyway.

I want to sell epic runs, for details please see me in game. Though I can't offer the instant epic books as you would get if you buy them off the credits vendor I can offer everything that drops along the way. That includes charms, gems, plat, armor, everything.

I take the risk upfront. Because you are risking real world cash and I my risk is mostly virtual it makes sense that i would provide the virtual before you provide the credits. Of course, screenshots will be taken of any agreements we make and I suggest the same for you. Before anything is done, you need to already have the code.

If you have any questions please contact me in game. I will list all of my toons down bottom that I can be contacted on.

Xiggie
Stone
Julez
Xandar
Moria
Xalia

P.S. Hunter if this is inappropriate or something you don't want done, just let me know this is a no no and I will abide.

Haha this is epic.. Waiting to see what happens with this post.

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Covert 70 Rng Wudiil 70 War
Wacks 70 Pal Wudiv 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 11:41:48 pm »

I would think that under cutting Hunter would be shady. I don't think there is anything in my idea that is taking advantage of anyone at all. I am sure that whoever takes me up on this will feel very well compensated. Your post seems to hunt for something to be wrong with it, lol.

Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 08:10:35 am »

Gets to the point where its almost better to pay for a character copy and get the ultimate charm/ROAs and complete set of gear.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 09:40:51 am »

Just gtfo my thread. Your little ninny bitching post can be very slightly reworded and end up saying that Hunter is ripping people off by charging too much for the epic books. If that were the case then no one would be buying books and it is clearly obvious they are. You're just picking at my thread because you got butt hurt by me in a different thread. Just gtfo off my post and quit the game again.

Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 09:53:52 am »

Just gtfo my thread. Your little ninny bitching post can be very slightly reworded and end up saying that Hunter is ripping people off by charging too much for the epic books. If that were the case then no one would be buying books and it is clearly obvious they are. You're just picking at my thread because you got butt hurt by me in a different thread. Just gtfo off my post and quit the game again.

False =)

I never quit the game... so I can't do it "again." I'm also not holding a grudge towards your other post, and if you've noticed I've been a pleasant little "ninny bitch" and have excluded all swear words to please your eyes.

I just posted my opinions, and it's cool that you were the first to blow up with your opinions on my opinions. However, I carry no hatred or bad intentions towards you, Sir.

I apologize that it came to this. Good day, and happy hunting =)

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 09:56:40 am »

First off, it's in my post, if Hunter has a problem with it he can squash the whole thing. Second, you have stated your opinions yet you're still trying to force your opinion on people. Just get off of my thread. I don't care about your opinion, and quite frankly, I don't know anyone who does.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 10:03:58 am »

Thanks Solbash. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 10:07:00 am »

Unlocked.

You guys can do whatever you want at your own risk. If someone scams you, then I can't help. And if your IP gets linked to someone that was breaking the rules, then you could get banned as well. Don't share account info or else your account could get "linked" to their account via IP resulting in ban on all linked accounts. If someone steals your account or items, then I can't help you. Hope makes sense. I'll be home later to reply to the many emails as well lol. As long as there is no mass scamming and mass spamming, then I could care less.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, you can ask me here or in game. For the record, no accounts will be linked because no one will be logging into anyone elses account. No passwords or usernames will be shared as there would be no need. See me in game for pricing details and such. I am able to do up to 3.5 on the epics.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 07:10:47 pm by Xiggie » Logged

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 08:09:07 pm »

Xiggie, you may be better off advertising a full toon service of some sort instead.
What I mean is break it down into packages like: ( you would probably have more people buying this if you provided the  cg/fg set)

package 1- lvl 1-70, 3.0 flag, epic 3.0 + qvic through t1 gear = X credits
package 2 - lvl 1-70  3.0 flag, epic 3.5, qvic through t2 gear = X credits

People would probably use a service like that to gear up alts or people with limited play time to gear up their main.

Hell you could probably get people interested in exchanging credits for mind numbing stuff like:

package 3 - 4 x anger 5 aug mats = X credits

By describing packages rather than just saying trading 3.5 run for X credits will give people a better understanding of why its technically a better deal for them to give you the credits than simply buy the item from the credit vendor.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 08:14:02 pm »

That really is a good idea. Thank you. I will come up with some deals and edit my first post with them.

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 08:23:18 pm »

That really is a good idea. Thank you. I will come up with some deals and edit my first post with them.

Hehe,
NP, after reading this thread and the other one made when you closed this one temporarily it was easy to see why it got trolled so hard. People just didn't understand the invaluable service you were planning to offer.

By the way if you want to advertise it...
Xig-Xag your way past all the grind!

gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 10:14:14 am »

Ok, I am not sure how this would work.  
Lets say I have limited playtime, so I pay for this service to get my gear / epics / flags.  With no shared logins, I basically get to follow someone around and loot until the contract is fulfilled?  
Are you going to work around my playtimes, or do I have to log in on your schedule?  

Do I give you the credit numbers in advance, or do you wait till the end?  Hunter pretty clearly stated that he will not take part i this.  If I give you the credits in advance, I take all the risk.  If not, you take all the risk.  Maybe split the credits up into $5 increments, and transfer them a bit at a time on completion of a milestone?

Does the 3.0 include FG/CG?  How do you get me the 2.5 book without logging in to my account?

Say you kill Shadow, but I LD and am unable to get back in to loot the book.  Does that count against me, or will you do the kill again?

How often will you rez me?  Speaking from experience, if you jump a toon straight to qvic for the gear, rampage will kill most toons in a single round.  

How do I get the set of Dulak gear if I desire to have it later for RoA?

What happens if I accidently delete a piece of gear, or lose it in the aug pool.  How do you prove I had it?  Do you get it for me again?  Are you going to screenshot each piece of loot, or go on the honor system?

You need to set some limits, otherwise there is a good chance you will get jerked around by some people.  

Unlocked.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, you can ask me here or in game. For the record, [/b]no accounts will be linked because no one will be logging into anyone elses account. No passwords or usernames will be shared[/b] as there would be no need. See me in game for pricing details and such. I am able to do up to 3.5 on the epics.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:18:57 am by gimpy » Logged
ricorez

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 10:26:41 am »

Basically this is worth it for Epic 3.0 b/c you get to run through qvic and you have 15 shots at loot for you.

Is it worth the Time you spend thats up to you.

It is also worth it for 3.5 because think of all the stones/augs you could get while trying to get all the pages.  I mean by the end you would have more than enough stones to summon 4.0 if you could find someone to do that for credits.

No offense to Xiggie in this just pointing out the positives.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2011, 10:35:20 am »

If he got some one to do the 3.5 run, i would be willing to help kill the 4.0 boss for him if he needed the help, as long as the person has enough stones to spawn it.
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2011, 02:58:07 pm »

If he got some one to do the 3.5 run, i would be willing to help kill the 4.0 boss for him if he needed the help, as long as the person has enough stones to spawn it.

i'll also be willing to help dunno how much help i'll be but i'll help Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65016
  • Total Topics: 5057