Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:18:05 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: All in favor for old exp  (Read 34056 times)
Gwendlyne

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 03:23:07 pm »

I've just been watching the slow implosion of drama from afar. I don't think I've even logged in in over a month.

It's been very entertaining. What I see this netting, is the same 5-10 people botting 6+ toons at the highest tier, and the majority of players just saying screw it. Any influx of new players will be non-existent  as soon as they realize the grind they're getting in to.
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 03:40:08 pm »

as soon as they realize the grind they're getting in to.

lawl i just started a new box on Live servers to go with my main toon....come to live start new on there and then come back here and you'll soon realize how spoiled EMU server people are(in most cases of course)....only one i can really imagine being worse is classic servers IE. P99...
TankAndSpankMe

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 03:46:09 pm »

I started on p99 but after dying 50 times on my shaman outside Hala and only gaining 2 levels I came here. What can I say? I suck.
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 04:11:11 pm »

I usually refrain from these threads because they go no where, and nothing we say changes anything at all.
Today, im in rare form.... and ill put in a cent....but not two.... and i know this can not lead to anything but more hurt feelings. By people who cant mind there buisness or accept others have opinions too.

Hunter has changed the whole server around to cater to the handful of people actually at the top of the tiers. From what i have seen, 6-12 people, botting groups. They are the hardcore gamers of EZ. He has widened the gap between the casual gamer and the hardcore players, and probably so on purpose... That you wont be in there way wile they bring in there automated group.      New players? Forget about that... a few hours on ez with lowered xp rates and they went away. The lot of people in the middle, who are still leveling toons are doing there best to shrug off the changes. But soon most of them will be on other emu servers, because they came to emu's to enjoy all the things they didnt have access to on live. But now they wont.
 Now i know what your thinking....oh Trog your just mad because you cant do 10 RoA's a day or that my lack of having a botted group makes me want things to be easier....your only half right. I have no t2 group of my own to enter raid zones with. I have little to no chance of finding a group there either, as pretty much anyone not dying in PoG is thoes few who have there own botted groups, and they dont really want an extra tank taking plate loots.
Well, i guess i will level up a group and gear them... no wait that now will take far longer than i have to spend playing EQ. Cant do that.
 Theres no real pleasure in leveling 1-70. Its just something you do so you can get to the good content, starting with epic quests. You might quote hunter at this point where he said "its silly that people are outleveling zones before they have a full set of armor from said zone."
Show me a piece of armor from dulak that benifits in any way wile traversing into qvic and i would be amazed. The gear in the lower zones are good for wearing during RoA and nothing more. I coulden't tank qvic with a full group till i was already wearing all the qvic armor...

OK....well thats my 1 cent.
I'm not going to deep into this. Everyone here needs to take a breath now and remember its hunters server, that he can hook his buddies up all he wants. Even if it changes for everyone else, and they may not like it.    Everyone with a character on EZ should know that your playing on someone elses hobby machiene.  It can go poof at any time, any day.
So, accept it, move on, or quit. But know for sure that your not in control here, nor does public opinion matter at the days end.
It's His server to do so on.
 Everyone with a character on EZ should know that your playing on someone elses hobby machiene.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 04:21:17 pm by trogdorr » Logged

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 04:19:57 pm »

bragging rights brah, the bragging rights.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 04:24:49 pm »

There is no bragging when you did your RoA on 4x exp. Remove the RoA from everyone, and make them do it over..... now brag. 

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 04:30:42 pm »

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 04:31:53 pm »

Dude thats my Uncle Tom... lmfao looks jsut like him i even stole the pic and emailed him lol Smiley

barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 04:35:20 pm »

Haha.  google "Vengeance Dad" in google image search for some real gems.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 04:41:42 pm »

right. I have no t2 group of my own to enter raid zones with. I have little to no chance of finding a group there either, as pretty much anyone not dying in PoG is thoes few who have there own botted groups, and they dont really want an extra tank taking plate loots.

I will be on tonight, and a good part of the day tomorrow.  Send me a tell, and I will come kill as many t1 / t2 mobs as you can find crystals for.  The only thing I would ask for is that we alternate on essence drops (if any).  I usually watch the console on Gimpwar, but most of the Gimp** toons are mine. 
bozac

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 06:26:36 pm »

And Hunter said "Let them eat Cake"

I really enjoy this server just really bummed I now have to work twice as hard to obtain RoA.

Bozac
SuFuCru

Utility, War
Bozac, Magician
Bozpal, Pally
Leeme, Ranger
Laquandra, SK
Myleene, Pal
Bozpal, Bozrog, Boznec, Bozmnk
Apology

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 06:32:25 pm »

Does anyone have concrete data on how long an ROA takes now?

Before I was doing one rank per hour, about, with a druid to do 1-47 and
a warrior to do the rest..

Apology, 70 Ranger. Jeddas, 70 SK.
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 08:37:34 pm »

Does anyone have concrete data on how long an ROA takes now?

Before I was doing one rank per hour, about, with a druid to do 1-47 and
a warrior to do the rest..

That's exactly how long it took me, with the same setup.  Maybe I'll do a rank tonight.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Khaoticz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 09:59:12 pm »

All I have left to say is soon a lot of players are either going to quit because of changes or start to use more hacks/bots to make up for the difference....he's right hunter you don't need the gear dropped for leveling when those roa players have a 10k sham buff, same with potime, dulak armor won't help at all there you have a better chance at having a ds and sham buff there then armor....just hope there's some heals
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 10:34:53 pm »

For those of you who are regulars on EZ or plan to be here a while, do you remember what it's like on EZ after school gets out for the year and during the summer? very crowded! every pot head, burn out, slacker, 5th and 6th grader as well as too many college students who think they know everything about life will be here until late Sept. I think EZ's pop was in the 500 range on average before they all went back to school.

Exp reduction might be a good thing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061