Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 01:58:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: ** UCv2, T6, Epic 6.0 **  (Read 48728 times)
Doragoon15

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 04:08:41 pm »

I didn't necessarily mean 16 different versions but the idea of different clickies is a great idea. Maybe have a set worn effect and then for tank classes a certain click effect, give pet classes a pet buff click maybe, etc.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 04:15:10 pm »

Hmm, maybe 4 types of charms, depend on class type of Plate, Chain, Leather, and Cloth? Of course some cloth use pets, some don't. So that wont work. If I can narrow the choices, it would help. Maybe:

Tank - More HP / Survive
DPS - More DPS
Nuke - More Spell Damage
Pet - Pet buff clickie

and allow players to switch the one they have via NPC, so if I Mage doesn't want to buff his pet, then he can get the Nuke one instead?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 04:16:06 pm »

or even more cleaner would be just have the vendor see if you completed the 100 bosses, then give you the box, bypassing getting an Epic Book 5.0 instead. Hope makes sense.

So the vendor gives you a bag of plat + a box??  Can they give you two things at once??

You could have the same idea on the other side in ldon - Hail an NPC who see's that you're 5.0 flagged and gives you a box.  Hail him again and he ports you in.

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 04:20:25 pm »

Hmm, maybe 4 types of charms, depend on class type of Plate, Chain, Leather, and Cloth? Of course some cloth use pets, some don't. So that wont work. If I can narrow the choices, it would help. Maybe:

Tank - More HP / Survive
DPS - More DPS
Nuke - More Spell Damage
Pet - Pet buff clickie

and allow players to switch the one they have via NPC, so if I Mage doesn't want to buff his pet, then he can get the Nuke one instead?

And possibly Heal - More Healing Smiley

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 04:21:41 pm »

Tank - More HP / Survive
DPS - More DPS
Nuke - More Spell Damage
Pet - Pet buff clickie

And possibly Heal - More Healing Smiley

+1

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 04:22:19 pm »

Yup, a healing version would be nice too.

Maybe a Generic UC v2 that can be traded for other versions, like Epic swapping 1h - 2h, or sword to bow, etc.

Yes, npcs can give out more than 1 reward.

Getting into Anguish will be through the LDoN level 6 gatekeeper, just to keep it in theme with LDoN.

Still need to figure out final requirement, possible the kill all 100 bosses from Abyss for combine box.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Doragoon15

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 04:23:01 pm »

I like that basic breakdown right there. Maybe the click on tank could have synergy with like the stonewall abilities and be similar to the warrior furious discipline or fortitude discipline so it will serve as an oh shit click.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 04:23:27 pm »

LOL, and of course for Druids, Shaman, and Ench...

Buffing - Bigger buffs

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 04:24:29 pm »

Actually, I could easy make a vendor that sells like 5 different types of upgrade components, then combine it with your UC for the new version.

For example, buy off vendor UC Healing Upgrade, then combine it with UCv2 to get UC v2 Healing version. This would be reverseable too.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 04:31:45 pm »

It does I like it

Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 04:48:35 pm »

Its hard to get the rune off if fighting a mob it keeps getting interrupted...

Camric

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 04:57:02 pm »

what would be the advantage with multiple UC v2 over the UC v2 being linked?   The current version has all stats and effect, why break it up?

Or do you plan to add new effects to each type beyond those already available?

cycrost

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 05:15:02 pm »

Steps:

Gate Keeper

1) - Hello "X" I see you have your Epic 5.0. Good! I have a new task for you if you wish to proceed to level 7. Go to the Abyss and collect an Eye of "XXXX", return that to me and you will be on your way to further fame and fortune!

A) - 3 flagged players can carry 3 non flagged players in. Terms and conditions may apply ... Smiley

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- -------------

Anguish

2) - You zone in to a Boss who greets you quite warmly. You have 2 minutes to engage him, and then win the encounter, or he ports you out to the nexus. Players with Epic 5 and who have turned in the Eye of "XXXX" will permanently retain this flag, players who have been "Carried in" will not retain this flag thereby forcing flagged players who wish to "Carry" friends in for nice loots to do this over each time in order to "Carry" their friends. This is part 2 of the flag for Anguish.

3) - Trash mobs have a 1 in xxx chance of dropping nice "Accessories" for those who have been "Carried in". Strike augs, Ninja augs, HP augs, effect augs etc...

4) - Boss Mobs are the ones who CAN carry the Charm Upgrade Components, but this would be a % chance. The bosses also carry the Upper Augs, and components for making augs.

Have fun!!
P.S. Looting a charm upgrade component requires the Permanent flag.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:19:49 pm by cycrost » Logged
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 05:34:26 pm »

Amazing ideas i like what i'm hearing. I only have one question really. Why does it have to be a charm? Can't it be something else like an earring or neck piece that will work with the charm,ring, and range slot item we already have to work on? Just a thought but still love the ideas hope to see it soon.  Tongue

Cracken
~Member of The house of Strix~
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 05:45:50 pm »

One huge question comes to mind for me....

Will the gear upgrades be a direct upgrade from T5?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)