Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:15:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: ** UCv2, T6, Epic 6.0 **  (Read 48737 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2011, 08:43:38 pm »

Depending on the size of the raid will be the chance for drop. For example, if you truely need 30-50 players to down the bosses, then I can have 100% drop 1 component needed. But if they can be a group of 6 players, then maybe its a 20% chance for upgrade off boss, and even more rare off trash. Maybe certain components for UC v 2 drop off trash, and some off bosses, so you couldn't skip one or the other, and need to clear the whole zone. Guild working together is always a lot of fun.

Respawn timers?

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2011, 08:47:25 pm »

If you players remember the original Anguish we had before going to Plane of Dragons, players would hide in hail cells and around corners to avoid AoE. I'm going to have to figure new and exciting ways to torment the players in Anguish.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2011, 08:47:46 pm »

I like Hunters idea with it. It bridges the newer players with the older players without them being able to just play a tag along toon and get the cream of the zone. Anguish was a very fun zone when it was t1/2 zone and I am really looking forward to revisiting it.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2011, 08:48:45 pm »

If you players remember the original Anguish we had before going to Plane of Dragons, players would hide in hail cells and around corners to avoid AoE. I'm going to have to figure new and exciting ways to torment the players in Anguish.

I remember that, good times.

cycrost

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2011, 08:50:49 pm »

The 30-50 man raid should very cool indeed. What would possibly rock even harder is if those extreme upper end encounters were real T5++ stuff thereby making for the possibility for the top 4 or 5 guilds needing to band together and Guild Co-Operate. At least at first, later on obviously due to gear ups, that would diminish.

Just another thought is all. I am really liking the sounds of all of this. Very cool indeed.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2011, 08:57:11 pm »

Good point, new tier zones with new armor eventually make previous zones trivial. So even if this is going to be a 30-50 man hardcore multi guild effort raid, eventually in T6-T10 players will be able to go back and 1 group that zone if needed to back flag or whatever.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2011, 09:04:21 pm »

About Augments. Thinking about making a 1k hp augment. There would be 14 different types of these 1k hp Aug, for the 14 types of slots they would be used in. Here is a quick list:

1 Ear Augment
2 Head Augment
3 Face Augment
4 Ear Augment
5 Neck Augment
6 Shoulder Augment
7 Arms Augment
8 Back Augment
9 Wrist Augment
10 Hands Augment
11 Finger Augment
12 Chest Augment
13 Legs Augment
14 Waist Augment

So you could combine it with your T5 armor for the new T6 armor that has minor stat upgrades, such as only 1k more HP. Then after you have the new armor, it'll have the slot required, to fill it in with an Aug from Anguish. So effectively, you'd need to farm each of the 14 Augs x2 to get the new suit and to get them Augmented. So it would be slot specific Augments, not class specific armor upgrades. And after you start getting rots, you can throw them towards the UCv2 Task Turn In count, which will be high enough to take month(s) but obviously the UCv2 will be the Ultimate item to brag about if gotten.

Slot based augments, rather than class based, will help with people crying about the wrong class armor rotting. Task turn in help too. There will be practically ZERO rots!!

Heading to work soon, again hope my rambling makes sense.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:06:20 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:26 pm »

but obviously the UCv2 will be the Ultimate item to brag about if gotten.

yup

I would be all like Look Xiggie wanna touch it?

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2011, 09:10:03 pm »

Sounds like this is going to be Super fun!!

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2011, 09:14:20 pm »

Can't wait, it's been several years since i've been smacked around in anguish!!! Ahh memories of the 12+ hour raids just to get a couple pieces of t1....
cycrost

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2011, 09:17:09 pm »

Sounding down right motivational, and awesome!

*heads back to the the First UC Grind* Tongue
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2011, 09:17:41 pm »

It will probably be a 12 hour raid again to get to Mata Muram.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
lordlarwin

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2011, 09:43:50 pm »

this sounds very very fun indeed! would definitely sign up FM for this, with the other top guilds. or in my words hell yea sounds like fun and all FM members will be on board with the other guilds who want to really raid!!

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2011, 09:44:11 pm »

The fasted we got to OMM I think was around 20 hours of raid time. Granted we had a lot less dps than we have now though. I do remember that most times when we encountered OMM we were pushing the 24 respawn timer. Although I have wanted to come back to this zone I am glad it will be challenging like it was before. Well, minus the whole 20 hours of raiding thing, lol.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2011, 09:58:41 pm »

Yep, and i want to see another strat kinda like 6,7,8 was back then. *evil grin*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)