Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2024, 10:33:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Pofire who made zone crash  (Read 21964 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 06:39:26 pm »

This is not meant as an insult or anything prejudice at all. You would do better to type your post in your native language and then go to google translate, translate it to english and posting it here. The details of your post are lost to extremely poor grammar.

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 07:00:47 pm »

Agree, not trying to be a dick, but I got a headache reading your post.
Number XIII: Roxas

Number XIII Roxas. The Keyblade's Chosen One

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 07:02:57 pm »

lol i did to. But i was able to understand him.
Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 01:18:38 am »

I got someone helpping on post screenshots
I believe that everyone understand screenshots ,nothing is worse than my english
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 01:26:10 am »

And your screen shot shows what?

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 01:35:32 am »

Honestly I think it is difficult to say one particular person is to blame for PoFire crashing all the time, I see lots of ppl in there and it crashes everytime even when there is new ppl there.  Please i say we focus on trying to get Hunter to fix PoFire instead of blaming each other.  And on a side note, we all have probably crashed PoFire at least once and not known it, or by accident.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 01:37:45 am »

I think we should blame it on this dog.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80953911/

Vonex

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 03:15:17 am »

I don't want to show this screenshots because I'm very angry at that time ,I got about 6-8times zone crash and I'm not using my gear'ed monk / warrior to plvl my warrior ,because zone is easy crashed even I am using a monk with a small train (killing 1 by 1),and I donno how to play a mage, this screenshots show my mage is dead ,and someone said I keep crashing the zone ,what your feeling if u is me?use a not gear'ed char to plvl and getting someone keep crash the zone ,I'm not want to flame that guys who said I keep crashing , because everytime I'm at zone ,he just made a mistake on me
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 04:39:33 am »

I got a mage for plvl
I donno how to play a mage
I'm not using my gear'ed monk / warrior to plvl my warrior ,because zone is easy crashed even I am using a monk with a small train (killing 1 by 1)

First you say you use your mage to plvl, then you say you don't know how to play a mage, then you say that you use your monk to plvl but you swear you only pull one at a time only to recant and say that you are not using your monk at all.

If you ever even had a point, it is made moot by your lack of effort on grammar. I know english is not your natural language but they have sentences and periods in every language. The fact that you are using 'u' instead of 'you' shows you understand our language enough to use slang. If you know that much then you know how to at least form a basic sentence. By in large your spelling is correct and that makes it looks as if your butchering of grammar is intentional. I have seen people butcher the english language but this just looks like you are not making an attempt to communicate.

dubious

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 05:43:10 am »

What is the meaning of that screenshot?  Maybe you should just drop it, and enjoy the game.
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 07:18:04 am »

Ever tought to try another zone? I mean there is like "MANY" other zones you can go to and get as much XP

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 11:51:21 am »

Thats...uh... quite a UI there.. yep

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 04:19:06 pm »

Thats...uh... quite a UI there.. yep

Lmfao

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 04:52:04 pm »

I promised a SS of my UI set up, so gimmie a few min to log into EZ now that im home from work. I'll post one (sorry for tardiness)

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 05:02:52 pm »

I promised a SS of my UI set up, so gimmie a few min to log into EZ now that im home from work. I'll post one (sorry for tardiness)

Might not be able to read the windows, on the right from top to bottom it is. "Skills Spam", "Spells Faded", "Spell Spam", and "Melee Spam"

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65035
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 83
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)