Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 04:20:19 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Najikoon  (Read 24485 times)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 10:14:15 pm »

I Would Like too Point out the Fact that "Its just a Game" Quote was Not From my Char. That is a Totally Different person

Btw, that is about like throwing a bag of shit at someones car and saying, 'hey, it wasn't my bag...'

mental image of this... made me literally laugh out loud

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 10:18:42 pm »

Reading that you cracked up about it made me crack up too, lol.

Najikoon, even if you don't get banned I would create a different character. Your reputation is trashed. Only people who would group with you now are people who don't know or don't care. I have always said, reputation in eq is one of the most important pieces of equipment you can have.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 10:38:26 pm »

Najikoon, even if you don't get banned I would create a different character. Your reputation is trashed. Only people who would group with you now are people who don't know or don't care. I have always said, reputation in eq is one of the most important pieces of equipment you can have.

Surely not better than my +5 Dirk of Quick Backstabbing?

sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 10:39:09 pm »

Lets play a game... How's my rep lol. no one know's me i know Sad
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 10:45:38 pm »

its ok, no one knows me either...

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 12:49:10 am »

I always lock corpses with no drop loot that I want on a different character or for a friend.  Both in eq live, project1999, and ez server.  It's just the smart thing to do, since a lot of people can't (no keyboard?)/won't ask about rotting loot, they just grab it.

Bavarian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 12:58:41 am »

There is no can't. There is only wont. To suggest someone is playing without a keyboard is stretching things quite far.

shea851

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 05:32:27 am »

Hahah, yeah, I was only kidding about the no keyboard part.

Bavarian
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 07:01:52 am »

Well after a fire beelte eye of course.... how will you see in the dark without one... well for people that create humans anyways!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 02:55:58 pm »

Reed's +5 Dirk of Quick Backstabbing > Lodar's Firebeatle Eye of Sight > Xiggie's Armor of Reputation > That junk we get from PoG and PoD.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 07:50:32 pm »

Reed's +5 Dirk of Quick Backstabbing > Lodar's Firebeatle Eye of Sight > Xiggie's Armor of Reputation > That junk we get from PoG and PoD.

All super rare drops from invis mobs, like the one i mentioned i was hunting in PoHate.
Never found him, made me sad faced.... *sigh*

Someone should find him for me. Name is "ShowEQ Users Are Lame"
its an invis mob.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 10:41:59 pm »

Speaking of invisible mobs... my brother made a ranger way back in the day. He was tracking in lavastorm and guess who showed up on his track list? Pain and Suffering. He actually tracked him to the middle of one of the lava pits, lol.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2010, 10:44:27 pm »

I really wanted to make an Invisible Mob thread. Show mobs around in EQ that people dont normally catch. not very many but cool to see them

qualin

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2010, 09:22:29 am »

I heard there were invisible non targetable mobs in Iceclad ocean/  It was called "No wood here" or something.  It was placed there instead of the planks used in BFG quest, so that the quest would be broken.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2010, 04:22:59 pm »

I heard there were invisible non targetable mobs in Iceclad ocean/  It was called "No wood here" or something.  It was placed there instead of the planks used in BFG quest, so that the quest would be broken.

By Sony/ Verant? or you mean on this Emu server?
doesn't make sense they would purposely break a quest like that *shrug*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678