Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:05:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Plat and No-Drop  (Read 28348 times)
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 09:25:29 am »

No wonder no one ever wants to fight for the Gem Collector. That's insane; who does something like that and says "Yes. This is a good idea. Surely no one will ever notice 800 million!"? Oh well, I won't complain too much, it's my own fault for not putting the FS V on my Pally after having it for three weeks. I shouldn't be so lazy about simple things.
Kaid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 09:41:45 am »

Any chance of getting the essences changed back? I have 89 Tacvi essences on my warrior that I was saving for my rogue to get UW2. Now I have to farm those all over again, when I was almost done.

It really makes me not want to play anymore, just thinking about the time I've now wasted.

That doesn't even take into account the essences I have saved for augs for various characters. That's a lot of wasted hours/days.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 09:44:21 am »

I hope this "no notice" change is reversed.  It hurts the entire community of boxers who push one toon through the Crafter's guild to make augs for their entire crew.  A simple notification that it was going to happen would have sent everyone scrambling to split that duty (and those essences) up.

The upside... Someone can have an Enchanter with UW in a couple of weeks =)
1flytrapp
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 10:02:52 am »

omg this sux i had all my essences on my warrior to make augs for my alts now they all nodrop and the augs i had made up on my warr also not very happy atm
bozac

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 10:22:30 am »

BOO.
yea fuck those guys who are cheating.

This is also hurting the 99% who play by the rules.

I hope the essence/aug thing is changed back.

Bozac
SuFuCru

Utility, War
Bozac, Magician
Bozpal, Pally
Leeme, Ranger
Laquandra, SK
Myleene, Pal
Bozpal, Bozrog, Boznec, Bozmnk
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 10:26:22 am »

I also think it would be a good time to add in an instant ban for RL $ transactions now.  There is a lot less temptation for people to cheat in a game if there is no money to be made.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 10:31:40 am »

I also think it would be a good time to add in an instant ban for RL $ transactions now.  There is a lot less temptation for people to cheat in a game if there is no money to be made.

+1

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
red2

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 11:17:25 am »

well i hope Hunter is going to think through the ramifications of this. i am all for banning cheaters and such. but most of the population, has 1 toon in their box army that is in crafters, and that toon usually gets all the essences. so i gues there will be a sudden demand for Artisans seals as it is basically required like caster/fighters. and you need to make sure to loot that essence with the right toon .. or it essentially goes to waste.  Just thinking of alll those now wasted essences that will rot, glad i moved some around last night ... guess i will get to making tons of seals
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 12:14:39 pm »

hello, I have to ask because quite a few!

what is the worse off if someone saves 100 billion together?
personal for me, but what already very stupid because I lent someone Firestrike augsments is he in his own quiet farming can and now I'm going to get them ever again? I think it's wrong to go so before!
I will save 1 billion now and then I'll banned because I have so much money?
stand in front of forgiveness Mr. Bill Gates, but they have too much money I have, unfortunately, they now ask leave everything and live for the rest of her to go to jail because it is too much the own!

Bozu

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 12:18:20 pm »

Hunter, I’ll state the obvious; you run a kick-ass server here. It's also great to see you take action on cheaters (at the IP level).

However, the changes you made in this update go far beyond punishing the cheaters and cleaning up the economy. I've never broken the rules of this server and I just had a huge chunk of my investment in all my characters taken away from me.

I’m just about to break into T5 and my goal was to aug up but all of the essences I've saved to do this are now worthless sitting in my War’s bank (seems we all do this). I'd be stupid to start over again.
Sorry to say, this may be it for me. I’ll stop logging in for now and hope something changes soon.
Ybik

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 12:39:13 pm »

I agree with the above poster. I lost 10 strike 5 and 7 each of strike 7 and 8 that I was saving and upgrading to convert to 9s when I got into t7. That is going to be a ton of wasted time, essences, ezcredits and plat if the change is permanent. Its pretty disheartening.
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 12:46:20 pm »

I can understand completely! we invested a lot of time in order to get his characters deal with augments and other things and of course I loote not, so the bard still need 5 God Minor so I loote now 5 God Minor  Bard no of course I loote on my main active character! I know that someone has 2 FS yesterday and get the lie on a Warrior FS on Warrior! more need not tell you do not even comb her to act on his Pala or SK!

some things are just too extreme sorry I just can not understand the words you Cheator welcome but must now suffer 30-60% of people under here? for most, it is still very difficult to farm augments the first, and then they share their first so-half finished and now it is also worthless! I think it has to be balanced one can not simply equate to 0 with one drawer!

All because of a fucking idiot!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 12:51:50 pm by Poker-ecaf » Logged

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 01:13:41 pm »

Wow.. I have a ton of essences banked on my warrior for my alts. Was planning on starting another Shield of the Ages or Ancients for alt warrior and upgrading NSs. Now I can't trade anything to do this.

Point in short. You did a sweep and found some ppl cheating some how... you banned them...good. But this is a little extreme. Keep up the sweeps...ban the folks you consider cheating...but don't punish the rest of us please. If I did something you found bannable then ban me... dont punish the rest of the server. Now I am looking at having to farm everything all over again on the toons that need it....looting stuff only on those toons. Having to get every single toon crafters guild flagged in order to upgrade a strike or whatever.

Understand you are frustrated...and prolly down right pissed but you banned the guilty folks and put the message out and I am sure the rest of the server got it but please dont punish the other 98% of us that enjoy your server, play by the rules and appreciate the hard work you do to make our gameplay enjoyable.

Thanks for listening

Mixlor
jookz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 01:36:55 pm »

please dont punish the other 98% of us that enjoy your server, play by the rules and appreciate the hard work you do to make our gameplay enjoyable.

x2
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 01:49:55 pm »

I'm hopeing that this "lockdown" is a temporary thing to prevent other Wrong do-ers from moving there ill gotton wares around in attemps to hide them.

After his investigation and Ban-hammering is done,  hopefull Hunter will undo the new flags and things will go back to Normal.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)