Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 08:58:17 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Server Up!  (Read 30026 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2013, 10:43:20 am »

EZ Server is back online!

We had outage today due to ISP, and seems to be fixed now.

There are severe weather in the area of the server for today and tomorrow, so not sure how things will be for next day or two, hopefully no more issues.

Emptied 2 tables that deal with instances. Not sure how this would affect players instances already made. When you enter an instance, it checks the qglobals table for instance id. In the case it tries to use an id that is no longer there, not sure what is going to happen. Worse case scenario is that I'll find a way to mass delete everyones qglobal that is related to instances. Let me know if there are any issues with instances and will see what I can do.

For now we reduced the number of dynamic zones available from 250 down to 150. Also changed duration of instances to be 24 hours. Will see if this helps with players getting sent to each others instances.

An ultimate fix to instances getting crossed over might be to wipe them all in the instance table and qglobals during the regular 6am reboot. Trying not to go that route yet.

New spell file is now available for any of those that want to play with the Ultimate Great Staff. Working with Hateborne to revamp this item a bit. Changes are not final yet. Might increase the staff stats by 25% after next reboot as well.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
lookin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 11:09:23 am »

did you change anything with the UW longsword? it no longer heals on kill. i have the new spell file as well.
Xypher

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 11:09:44 am »

It appears UW no longer heals since the reboot... intended?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 11:13:45 am »

/points finger at Hateborne

Hunter - EZ Server GM
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 11:21:01 am »

It appears UW no longer heals since the reboot... intended?
did you change anything with the UW longsword? it no longer heals on kill. i have the new spell file as well.

Will see what I can do. One moment.

-Hate

EDIT #1: UW Heal was moved from 5% (200k max) to 7% (250k max). Not sure why it stopped healing.

EDIT #2: Can you post screenshots of your weapons (with MQ2 info) or tell me which weapon and the rank?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:45:06 am by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 11:52:02 am »

Oh yeah, and our patch notes:

• Ultimate Weapon heal on kill proc was increased from 5% heal to 7% heal, with 200k max up to 250k max.
  • Phantom Necklaces are now AoE summons (like mod rods).
  • Wail of Tashan, Harmonious Composition, and Malos' Malignance are now essentially the same. The spell damage taken increase is 5/10/15% and affects all types. The resist mods are different, which may result in a "Spell did not take hold."
  • Ultimate Greatstaff has been completely revamped. This should be likely become BiS for offensive casters.

-Hate

Xypher

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 11:52:26 am »

I'm using rank 2, sorry no screenshot
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 12:05:26 pm »

EDITED: see below post for better image
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:17:04 pm by mpano66 » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 12:08:04 pm »

Is yours broken too mpano?

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 12:18:29 pm »

Better image. And yes, Hate, mine is broken as well. Killed a dozen non triv mobs in one click and no heal whatsoever. Oh, and people in chat saying theirs broken as well. Seems to be all of em.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
lookin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 12:22:07 pm »

also summon phantom necklace of dragons doesnt seem to be ae . i am able to target someone and put it on there cursor (which is fine by me). but targeting myself and casting only puts in on my cursor not alts. personally i prefer it like this then i dont end up with a neck on my mellee. just an fyi if thats not how it was intended after change.
on a side note
 if you do choose to make it completely ae anyone that wants to block it can do /blockspell add me 10146 so then you dont have to worry about it on your cursor

ps hunter: to let you know i was just ported into someone elses instance so that is still happening on occasion.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:33:38 pm by lookin » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 12:30:55 pm »

also summon phantom necklace of dragons doesnt seem to be ae . i am able to target someone and put it on there cursor (which is fine by me). but targeting myself and casting only puts in on my cursor not alts. personally i prefer it like this then i dont end up with a neck on my mellee. just an fyi if thats not how it was intended after change.

Interesting. I'm failed all kinds of hard then, but will leave be. Undecided

Better image. And yes, Hate, mine is broken as well. Killed a dozen non triv mobs in one click and no heal whatsoever. Oh, and people in chat saying theirs broken as well. Seems to be all of em.

Dicks.

I'm checking code to see if I've gone over some value, but I can't find anything yet.

-Hate

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 12:46:31 pm »

proc rate is zero if that has anything to do with it.
just trying to help
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 12:52:17 pm »

just trying to help

I believe it has always been 0. If memory serves, a proc rate of 0 is suppose to be normal (unmodified).

Does anyone holding a warrior T7 breastplate able to confirm it is broken as well? If so, it's the effect that's broken and we didn't restart as cleanly as desired.

-Hate

Xypher

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 12:55:56 pm »

just trying to help

I believe it has always been 0. If memory serves, a proc rate of 0 is suppose to be normal (unmodified).

Does anyone holding a warrior T7 breastplate able to confirm it is broken as well? If so, it's the effect that's broken and we didn't restart as cleanly as desired.

-Hate

I'm wearing T7 BP and UW (rank 2), as mentioned previously, is not healing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 287