Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 07:52:51 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633092 times)
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: February 11, 2015, 09:32:41 am »

One thing that has always baffled me...

The Pally spells Avenger's Gift and Crusader's Fury read exactly the same.  There is no indication in the spell description that one is a melee buff and the other is a proc heal.  I forget which is which sometimes, but I am old anyway.

For the old and infirm, could we add the actual function of these spells to the description please?
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 11, 2015, 09:45:02 am »

One thing that has always baffled me...

The Pally spells Avenger's Gift and Crusader's Fury read exactly the same.  There is no indication in the spell description that one is a melee buff and the other is a proc heal.  I forget which is which sometimes, but I am old anyway.

For the old and infirm, could we add the actual function of these spells to the description please?

After t10, rebuilding all of the spell research recipes, adding 100% custom descriptions, and setting level appropriate barriers on all spells will happen. T10 is priority since you ladies/gents/trolls are running out of things to kill. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 13, 2015, 06:51:51 am »

Had a new expedition bug last night. Akka was on he might have already looked at it.

I have been soloing the t5 expedition for berries on my warrior, yesterday and  I got ported to the instance, cleared it, got lucked out, Never given the task no berries.  I'd bring my boxes but they crash for some reason.

I did the t2-t4 one w/ all no problems after.
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 13, 2015, 04:23:13 pm »

Trying to create instances, I keep getting "Invalid zone request" ... what am I doing wrong?

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Peign
« Reply #589 on: February 16, 2015, 06:18:26 pm »

WOV2 is being given via spell trainer vice WoV1.    By design? 
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 16, 2015, 08:56:58 pm »

Trying to create instances, I keep getting "Invalid zone request" ... what am I doing wrong?

Try explaining steps taken to get this message.

EZ Server GM
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 16, 2015, 08:59:48 pm »

increase vulaks AE of death when named are up to be farther than melee range....cause with enough dps that shit can still be killed outright.

Stick 30 will currently keep you well out of range.

Just saying....

Phah

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 17, 2015, 07:56:22 am »

If you "/say instance" and then follow the chatlinks to "create solo instance" and then "confirm", after it gives you the message "you have X money, this instance costs Y money, are you sure". When you click that link, you get "Invalid zone request" and no instance is created.

I got a little help in /ooc, and figured out how to make instances: just "/say create [type] instance [zonename]", works every time. My guess is it needs a zonename, and the chatlinks aren't providing one.

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 17, 2015, 10:47:33 am »

Pretty sure this is related to my setup rather than a "Broken" issue, but...

My main client (not the stripped down version) gets the expedition to Abyss mini and zones in just fine, but the support boxes (Stripped down)  all crash and can't get in until I use the character mover.  When I load them all on the full client I don't crash. 

I only get this with the Abyss mini, the other minis are no problem. 

The stripped down clients zone into Fighters Guild without issue so it isn't map related.  What other file would cause this?
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 17, 2015, 07:16:49 pm »

My main client (not the stripped down version) gets the expedition to Abyss mini and zones in just fine, but the support boxes (Stripped down)  all crash and can't get in until I use the character mover.  When I load them all on the full client I don't crash.  

The stripped down clients zone into Fighters Guild without issue so it isn't map related.  What other file would cause this?

Try this fix from Blurring, might solve the issue, although they crashed zoning to normal FG, but worth a try
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=2988.msg59306#msg59306
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 07:20:48 pm by Aeryn » Logged

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 18, 2015, 04:02:26 am »

My main client (not the stripped down version) gets the expedition to Abyss mini and zones in just fine, but the support boxes (Stripped down)  all crash and can't get in until I use the character mover.  When I load them all on the full client I don't crash. 

The stripped down clients zone into Fighters Guild without issue so it isn't map related.  What other file would cause this?

Try going to your custom zone folder (for your stripped down client) where you added the mini zone file and delete everything in there and add:
dke,dke

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 18, 2015, 06:06:13 pm »

ahh the old

1 dicky dicky fix is still solid

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 18, 2015, 08:03:26 pm »

Hurty could never limit himself to just two dickies.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 18, 2015, 09:14:59 pm »

why set boundaries and limitations on yourself i always say

Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 26, 2015, 03:51:51 am »

If you "/say instance" and then follow the chatlinks to "create solo instance" and then "confirm", after it gives you the message "you have X money, this instance costs Y money, are you sure". When you click that link, you get "Invalid zone request" and no instance is created.

I got a little help in /ooc, and figured out how to make instances: just "/say create [type] instance [zonename]", works every time. My guess is it needs a zonename, and the chatlinks aren't providing one.

I think this is what he means Akka, if you already havn't looked at (see screenshot)

You do need to add the zone name when creating, as you have stated when using the direct command
But using the "/say instance" command and using the "create (type) instance" and "create" saylinks when in zone as Phah has said gives the error
I used the solo option

This only happens with the normal summon waypoint it works fine with the free waypoint
Issue seems to be with the "create" saylink not adding zone name? to confirm plat removal/creation or the "confirm" shouldn't be in the saylink?

Its probably taking the "confirm" as the zone name

Really is not a big issue as i think most use the direct command anyway =))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:42:48 am by Aeryn » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678