Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 03:14:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632876 times)
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: January 07, 2015, 12:23:44 pm »

small request for hate/akk....if there any possibility of raising the maximum stack of dracnid steak/mystery meat to 1000 since we seem to be going through food 10 times faster then before? has been mentioned before but thought id bring it up Smiley
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 08, 2015, 03:39:47 pm »

Two new things today.

1. ROF client.  Killed 4 or 5 mobs in Cazic with UW and they left corpses, one of which I could not loot.  When attempting to /loot I received this :

Error OP -Lootrequest Corpse is not a corpse

This happened on two separate occasions during a very short run.  /hidec all, /hidec none gave the same result.

2.  Had another toon in Postorms who's ROF client identified him *(the perm name box where your toon's name goes)* as Tiama005.  I thought it was funny, but during the next battle (no Tiamat involved) I had Tiamat come up in the extended Target Window.  When I clicked on that mob to see where it was on the map it was me.  Camped to clear.

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 08, 2015, 04:00:53 pm »

Guildies who were created using RoF are ranked as "RIGHT" instead of member or officer. Promote, demote, boot etc. functions are disabled.

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 08, 2015, 04:09:15 pm »

Two new things today.

1. ROF client.  Killed 4 or 5 mobs in Cazic with UW and they left corpses, one of which I could not loot.  When attempting to /loot I received this :

Error OP -Lootrequest Corpse is not a corpse

This happened on two separate occasions during a very short run.  /hidec all, /hidec none gave the same result.

2.  Had another toon in Postorms who's ROF client identified him *(the perm name box where your toon's name goes)* as Tiama005.  I thought it was funny, but during the next battle (no Tiamat involved) I had Tiamat come up in the extended Target Window.  When I clicked on that mob to see where it was on the map it was me.  Camped to clear.

Had a similar issue on uf in anguish last night.only happened once chopped it up to minor glitch... my experience was I killed omm lord spawned as a corpse had to kill it as a corpse was odd.. Had issue looting it but.it cleared with corpse reset
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 08, 2015, 09:17:22 pm »

this guy is difficult to kill in T9...........
strangely though he is on my team lol, just a weird bug

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 08, 2015, 11:08:00 pm »

If I recall correctly, this happens when database is being tweaked on the fly and is easily fixed by zoning or camping...had it happening in ToFS last night with vampire bats being named mummies.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 11, 2015, 12:33:54 am »

Mini's still jacked. http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4577.msg59594;topicseen#new

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 12, 2015, 03:15:57 pm »

Dumb question time I think.  I still cannot add a clicky to hot button bar in ROF.  Is there a viable way to do it? 
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 12, 2015, 03:26:42 pm »

Dumb question time I think.  I still cannot add a clicky to hot button bar in ROF.  Is there a viable way to do it? 

yeah you hold down alt while you drag it to your bars.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 12, 2015, 03:56:45 pm »

Awesome!  Thanks Digz
Rymo

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 13, 2015, 11:12:20 pm »

My zerker using UW11 2hs.
at 2-3days, Zerker solo play in Mini dungeon, I noticed not work? CLICK zerker epic.

Tried some weapons.
UW11 2hs (delay 100) - click recast 60sec
UW11 1hs (delay 50) - click recast 18-19sec
T9 Axe (delay 15) - click recast 6sec

I did parsed dps zeker click proc, was same recast time T9 axe and uw11, 2 months ago. because same dps.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 14, 2015, 12:44:27 am »

Yeah, zerk epic click has a long lockout on UW, I've noticed as well.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 14, 2015, 06:39:57 am »

I have noticed that UW graphic does not show up on my mage's pet if I zone or when I log her in. Now, if I make a pet of course it shows up and will stay for the duration of the time I am in that zone, but once I zone the pet just has an empty hand. I am sure (assuming) the weapon is still there, but it just doesn't show.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 22, 2015, 10:36:40 pm »

Two things I have noticed lately.....

First is pet summon bag. Quite often when I log in pet weapons will show mixed up. I'd think it was just graphics, but when they show that way the stats change. Logging out and back in re rolls the pet weapon lotto. ONLY seems to happen when I log out and back in, not when pet is summoned. Not huge, just annoying.

The other is with instances and repop. Lately I've seen, typically in T8, that repop will respawn the zone minus a bunch of spawn, named and regular. Today for example I repopped and no Keeper, Eashan, Aary or Vulak....and tons of mobs between missing.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 23, 2015, 05:01:32 am »

Unless it was changed when I was gone... pets lost weapons on zone/camp
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023