Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 04:43:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633280 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: May 11, 2015, 08:00:29 am »

Hate,
Vamp Thunder or VT II is not modifying Chanter spell Breathless line of spells btw. Also I believe the Tsserina staff is supposed to have an effect like dbl cast? Don't see it working either, don't see any buff or anything when casting. I am using Mana Neck X if that's blocking it maybe?

The base damage of Breathless intentionally does not scale. The DoT component should. Tserrina's Staff gives a lifetap proc on cast (15-25% chance maybe?).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 11, 2015, 09:45:19 am »

Thanks!

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 12, 2015, 07:23:15 pm »

Tower of Frozen Shadow is dropping Heroic Resist 2 augments instead of 3 on floor 3.  The rest of the floors drop the floor # as stone type.  Thanks!

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 12, 2015, 10:57:15 pm »

PoK Pottery Wheel is throwing error. Will fix tomorrow morning.

-Hate

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2015, 03:34:43 am »

you sure he wasnt using kiln instead of wheel or assbackwards from that? that guy ooc complainin about cg quest was kinda stupid as hell.

Krinkle Sprinkle
littlelongbeard

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 13, 2015, 03:43:28 am »

you sure he wasnt using kiln instead of wheel or assbackwards from that? that guy ooc complainin about cg quest was kinda stupid as hell.

agreed, I tried helping him out but I think he was lost in the sauce. I really think he might know his left from right. Because, I did the quest two days ago on my beastlord and everything was working just fine.

Tankbeard .... and many other bearded toons
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 13, 2015, 10:21:46 pm »

PoK pottery wheel has been a bit screwy for a few months now.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 13, 2015, 10:24:48 pm »

the experiment mode on RoF2 bugs out the tradeskill objects

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 14, 2015, 09:42:57 am »

the experiment mode on RoF2 bugs out the tradeskill objects

Now that is noteworthy. Thank you :-)

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 14, 2015, 11:21:23 am »

Just a suggestion....was in casters guild testing mage dps, noticed something; not that big of a deal for those of us with spirit of ninja clicky, but if you agro the test dummy you cant instance command out of the zone. Need to use teleport npc or a gate item. Maybe give them short term agro, like some of the zone guards?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
littlelongbeard

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 14, 2015, 04:24:10 pm »

Just noticed for RoF2 client for the strike augment combine book when you go down to the NS section all the words are mashed together on one page for NS2 to NS12

Tankbeard .... and many other bearded toons
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 14, 2015, 05:21:44 pm »

Was for me on UF, too, before I changed.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 17, 2015, 03:32:47 am »

Because I know you will hate me for this hate.

I believe the rogue augments still stack =P (maybe you should balance the bs dmg on weapons around this fact?)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 17, 2015, 07:45:15 am »

Just noticed for RoF2 client for the strike augment combine book when you go down to the NS section all the words are mashed together on one page for NS2 to NS12

I'm too lazy to take 4-6 screenshots and upload to imgur, but it's normal for me on UF.

Because I know you will hate me for this hate.

I believe the rogue augments still stack =P (maybe you should balance the bs dmg on weapons around this fact?)

I'm aware, given how low I set them, I gave up and just left it. :-)

-Hate
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:47:32 am by hateborne » Logged

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 18, 2015, 05:15:40 am »

Now I know not to bring it up again =)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats