Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:34:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632415 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: October 11, 2015, 08:58:40 pm »

they have no such code... you can run around floor 7 all day with no val key if you get a tes key......a...um...little bird found this out and told me so...but for real...all bs...no such code.

it is all based on elevations so you can not stand on the top top floor where tes spawns OR the bottom floor where svart spawns without the key or you get insta kicked from zone.....HOWEVER any other elevation below that and you are fine...even just slightly below it....

All bs? There is no code? Then the next sentence you claim how you've found out how to exploit around said code? Sometimes, I wish I could delete you from the server. Here's a thought, toons with freshly looted keys are getting booted, toons that already had keys are fine, something is obviously broken. Why do you even bother posting stupid bullshit like this?

Ok lets make it for the simple..

the floor does not check for the floor 6 key

This happened to a buddy of mine I got keyed the other night. I think it is Hunter's old code that tests for Vhal key and then boots your off the floor if you are in Tserenia's room.

that's why I said this part...

they have no such code... you can run around floor 7 all day with no val key if you get a tes key......a...um...little bird found this out and told me so...but for real...all bs...no such code.

because its true... you see.. you stated that it checked for the Vhal Key ...and it does in fact not.. it checks if your x or y axis is between a point and another for the key... not the room...  you see I moved my toon all over the floor in dozens of places getting booted time and again to figure this out so you can just take my word.
Then you can loot the Tes key and it instantly allows that toon to run around the zone all day...no longer kicking you at all... So its not checking your keyring or any such nonsense.

I have found a way to exploit this floor and I have show Hate exactly how it works... And I still have newblets without a floor 7 key ..

just for fun I can test if the trap kicks them if they dont have the floor 6 key...this I dont know.

This is all the nonsense that is not true...

Guy loots key, pops up to 7, runs a little, Hunter's code thinks he's in Tserenia's room once he runs underneath it and boots him, having not checked for a Vhal key in the 60 seconds since the character grabbed it.

I do not wish to delete you from the server I just think you need a hug

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 11, 2015, 10:48:07 pm »

Fixed a few bugs and exploits in ToFS.

Players should properly receive fading memories buff each time they click on a mirror to port. A simple name typo prevented this when I originally made ToFS custom earlier this year. Should be working as intended now. Will help to prevent any mobs/trains from following players to other floors when getting teleported. This includes the pit trap exit on one of the floors too.

While I cannot prove the first sentence was the implementation of the code we're discussing, it is. It was supposed to check for "keys" and boot you out of Tserrina's room specifically for using a Master key without having the proper keys 1-6 (Meaning somebody pulled Tserrina to a lower level floor and looted the ToFS Master Key on an alt or let a friend loot it whatever). Does it check for keys in bags / bank or your keyring? I have no clue I never tried to cheat the system in ToFS. The point is, there is code in place and it is set to boot you to Nexus for not having the proper keys. The reason I said it's booting players at the traps is because they are under Tserrina's room, implying the x / y axis check does not have a good z axis check in play, allowing it to boot people underneath her room. All of the sudden this old mechanic started firing off left and right, booting people after the Group Teleports were added, but only players with freshly looted keys, which makes me think it's checking keyrings. That's how I made that connection and that's why I suggested it, to narrow the shit Hate has to sift through to figure out what's going on.

When people post information here to try and narrow down something broken to help Hate find the answer, and it gets replied to by something as retarded as "hehehe.... no ......................code ...... hehehe all bs.... but reallly...................... hehehehe........................ ummmm..." it's fucking obnoxious.
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #797 on: October 14, 2015, 09:58:20 am »

Drake is no longer healing for what it should be, not sure if its a problem with the spell, or if its not getting the added healing bonus it should be. I tested it with drake 4 on a UC2, it was healing for 12,705.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 14, 2015, 03:20:44 pm »

Drake is no longer healing for what it should be, not sure if its a problem with the spell, or if its not getting the added healing bonus it should be. I tested it with drake 4 on a UC2, it was healing for 12,705.

Tested drake 4 on uc3, similar results.

So far, seeing this from my charm testing this morning:

Spell Damage augment procs - working
Heals from augment procs - working
Casted Heals - working
Casted Nukes - working
Dmg shield procs - working

Reverse dmg shield (drake) - broken
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 14, 2015, 03:55:10 pm »

Casted Heals - working
Casted Nukes - working

Technically, Drake is a Defensive Proc, which is what lets it scale. A reverse damage shield would be one that HEALS those striking ya. I'll look in to it after the emergency maintenance at work.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 14, 2015, 04:53:32 pm »

Quote from: Kruciel on Today at 03:20:44 PM
Casted Heals - working
Casted Nukes - working

Technically, Drake is a Defensive Proc, which is what lets it scale. A reverse damage shield would be one that HEALS those striking ya. I'll look in to it after the emergency maintenance at work.

its your standard reverse reverse damage shield...

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 14, 2015, 06:01:17 pm »

Exactly  Tongue
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 14, 2015, 06:27:05 pm »

Couldn't help myself.  Grin
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 14, 2015, 07:14:49 pm »

I just noticed that the stats window (/say stats) does not correctly show flagging for the crafters guild.
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #804 on: October 15, 2015, 03:47:04 am »

For some reason the mage epic 9.0 is not working in my T staff, but works fine in my UW.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 15, 2015, 10:23:51 am »

I just noticed that the stats window (/say stats) does not correctly show flagging for the crafters guild.

Neither does mine but it lets me go in on both of the toons I have keyed. 
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2015, 12:31:51 pm »

My mage pets not equiping weapons via summoners bag currently dranic and abyss. tried resummoning in both but no joy
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 16, 2015, 12:57:39 pm »

Frozenshadow keeps bugging out on me.    Been fighting in the mirror room and had 4 very odd things happen.
1.  A bat spawned an engraged vampire but it was in the form of a big spectre.  Couldn't attack him and was on hate list so i had to camp everyone
2.  About 45 minutes later the same thing happened
3.  About 30 minutes later I finally spawned Tserina.  However she actually never appeared.  I had her targeted and she was on my hate list.  I opened up the map and she was floor 6.
     I ran over to floor 6 to check it out and it was a bat with Tserinas name.   Killed tserina in bat form and it was just a bat.
4.  About an hour later spawned an enraged vampire and this time it was in the form of a Mummy from floor 3 (i think).

during that time frame I had also deleted and created 3 different instances to see if maybe it was just a bug in my instance but all 3 of them did it.

Doing something else now. Not sure if I am just wasting my time in there at the moment.

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 19, 2015, 10:26:23 am »

Been in tofs for almost 4 hr's now and I haven't experienced what I posted about Friday.   So maybe there was just something weird going on then.    Still 0 Ts's this whole time in neither guild or raid but I suppose thats a different topic. Smiley

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 19, 2015, 11:32:36 am »

I have been keying a new toon up the floors of TOFS for the last 2 days..

1. 3 of my toons went ...well...i don't know what to call it but i lost control of them on clicking into the second floor and they became random mobs on diff floors...one of them was some ghosts familiar...had no control but I could target myself with dd clickys....

2. key mob on 3rd floor spawned with correct name but was a ghost from the second floor and untargetable.

3. keying went really fast and if I had not hung out on the second floor for some charm v1 stuff I would have been done in just a few hours to floor 7.

4. lots of lag.. and desync on large pulls...floor 2-3-5 mostly that I noticed if I pulled the entire floor it got hitchy..

5. finally got my new toon to floor 7 and at some point they got booted out to the nexus... I think it was the first set of traps.. I ran into the main stair room and all of a sudden it was showing my new toon was not in zone....it was not a death.

at this point I called it a night....STRANGE things ...

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)