Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 09:54:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: T9 Live with reboot!  (Read 57480 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2014, 11:29:04 am »

The one mil aoe is not from black priest, it's from the eyes that run into you and explode. They are not resistable. You must deal with them before pulling priest, but I don't want to give away too much, can't spoil the fun! Tongue

As for the undead crap, I've been just running in on my warrior and killing the Army of Light npcs first, so the ghoul threat becomes safe for my team to help. If you manually position your melee very carefully, they can help you kill the army npcs safely, but you basically have to pretend you're fighting 30 perma rooted mobs. Anyone closer to any npc than the warrior = dead as shit.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2014, 03:06:10 pm »

Ahhh that would explain it. Thank ya sir.

Keeze
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2014, 06:36:29 pm »

Hate I just broke into T9 today. I was able to get the Black Priest of Reanimation to pop. First, when the ghouls are attacking the cave, you can't help but not avoid getting agro from the light warriors in the cave. so they wipe out my bard and then my zerker. If the mob is on the cave mob, they immediately agro my support and wipe them out.

Second, the Black Priest is hitting my toons with something. You summon forth a curious creation - 1 million and change. x2. So my whole team goes flop. Whats up w/that? 

curious creation is a wizard spell that is a pet/familiar that helps boost your spell damage Smiley

we currently have CCIII available, maybe another up in T9, havent found it yet tho

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2014, 09:27:57 pm »

ID# 151108
ornate dragoon kite shield

primary equip only Sad

epic fail Smiley

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2014, 09:57:28 pm »

ID# 151108
ornate dragoon kite shield

primary equip only Sad

epic fail Smiley

Fixed ya pansy. Real tanks would dual wield shields and use them like Spartans.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2014, 09:59:27 pm »

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2014, 11:17:43 pm »

Sweet, didn't think you had pics of Krincle with clothes on.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2014, 01:00:54 am »

Seems like the tier combines are all good.

Shaman can't level up for some reason, has full tier, 9.0, even the jewelry. Relogged and zoned and tried again, but no luck.

Haven't tried SoA again yet, but that combine wasn't working over the weekend when I tried it (first one to go from T8 to T9).

16 Hill Giants in, still have no clue how they spawn  Angry I got Zerka and Black Priest down and thought I had a good idea of what Hill Giant's trigger(s) might be, but tonight proved otherwise after only one in five hours.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2014, 08:16:21 pm »

Is there anything that can be done to be able to get agro off the Army of Light (AoL) NPC's at the tunnel entrance?  That is a slaughter fest trying to get mobs from AoL.  Maybe after so long have AoL mobs turn into undead or make them immune to warrior AoE and other AoE procs (like zerker etc)....or maybe post 2 guards outside tunnel entrance so you aren't dealing with so many NPC's at one time?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2014, 10:03:16 pm »

Don't try to take them from the Army NPCs, just kill them. They will repop before the next undead wave and there is no faction hit for killing them.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2014, 01:36:07 am »

Hate did you modify the factions at all for the army of light and the obliteration army?
Original zone used 2 neck items that gave faction for each side to allow people to do quests.
If you can do stuff for both sides you may want to give faction modifier clickies or items to do the same to help with aggro and factions although I don't know for sure if that's what the problem is as I am not in there yet.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2014, 09:40:05 am »

I'm confused on the faction part of the zone Sad

Keeze
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2014, 09:24:35 am »

Any use to the items each namer drops that Shady asks for?

Tried several different turn in combinations and he just eats them.

Denzig <STONE>
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2014, 06:04:40 pm »

Hate. I love ya. But this whole npc at the zone in for T9, how they agro you even when you're trying to help them and the range in which the mobs will turn on your army is stupid. Flat out stupid. Yea it's ez enough to kill them, but why should you have to? They just turn on your army anyway with some weird distance agro.

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2014, 06:54:49 pm »

Hate. I love ya. But this whole npc at the zone in for T9, how they agro you even when you're trying to help them and the range in which the mobs will turn on your army is stupid. Flat out stupid. Yea it's ez enough to kill them, but why should you have to? They just turn on your army anyway with some weird distance agro.

If you hit them, they will aggro. If it's too hard, I can disable all of them which means every night the cave will be taken and disabled for ~30-90 min (which means almost no boss spawns).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246