Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 12:15:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: T9 Live with reboot!  (Read 61014 times)
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2014, 08:36:35 pm »

Hard to avoid it. Renders zerkers useless etc etc etc.

Keeze
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2014, 09:48:56 pm »

It's incredibly easy to avoid it, intercept the mobs before they hit the cave or just kill the mobs as they engage the Light npc's... It's only like 4 or 5 tops.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2014, 07:35:44 am »

I counted closer to 10 last night.

Keeze
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2014, 12:26:52 pm »

Hate could you adjust the High Quality Metal drop rate?

69 Poor Quality
83 Medium Quality
3 High Quality

Keeze
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2014, 01:28:42 pm »

High quality metal is probably the easiest of the mats to farm. Literally half the zone are humanoids npcs that drop it. If you think metal is hard to come by, just wait until you need strong silk Smiley
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2014, 03:13:58 pm »

Greaaaaaaaaaat Sad

Keeze
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2014, 06:56:24 am »

I am a bit confused about the HG spawn.
I play in europian timezone from 8 in the morning till rebot that means 5 hours.
I kill all the time the Undeads at tunnel and the Dark Priest , kill about 50 to 60 mobs from all other classes but don’t see the HG. After rebot I start again for an other 5 hours but see the HG very seldom, maybe once in 3 days that seem a bit odd to me. At the beginning ( 16th of may) I had him 4 or 5 times a day but after the spawn from black priest got fixed it s over.
In the old T9 from Hunter you had to kill a special amount of  mobs and the HG spawned after it was done . I don’t expect to see the HG 4 or 5 times a day but at least once he should show up. I am not sure if other player’s see him more often as me, then I must do something wrong or I play to the wrong time.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2014, 08:40:48 am »

I pretty much had the same results. I got three one day, and then none for three days (about 15 hours). That pretty much lead me to give up and go back to farming other stuff  Grin  It's just too painful and not worth the time to try and farm essences there.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2014, 10:35:15 am »

I pretty much had the same results. I got three one day, and then none for three days (about 15 hours). That pretty much lead me to give up and go back to farming other stuff  Grin  It's just too painful and not worth the time to try and farm essences there.

Right now, any boss spawn will do "damage" to your counters, losing the tunnel effectively resets them, and everyone seems to ignore that pond.

Also, just added the same chance for an essence to Zerka and Black Priest that warchests currently enjoy. I'm going to double check the chest spawns as I've been able to replicate the "empty chest" spawn.

-Hate
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:58:59 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2014, 01:12:19 pm »

Awesome!
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2014, 01:34:49 pm »

I guess what a lot of us were seeing was we would zone in, clear for a bit, undead would start attacking the tunnel, go save the tunnel and black priest spawns destroying your HG counter (if I understand correctly) I see BP spawn from almost every undead attack, so maybe her counter is a little low, since she is pretty much auto spawned from you protecting the tunnel.

Before you could see a HG / Zerka spawn, the undead wave would be on its way again, so we just keep getting BPs Tongue
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2014, 02:00:06 pm »

I guess what a lot of us were seeing was we would zone in, clear for a bit, undead would start attacking the tunnel, go save the tunnel and black priest spawns destroying your HG counter (if I understand correctly) I see BP spawn from almost every undead attack, so maybe her counter is a little low, since she is pretty much auto spawned from you protecting the tunnel.

Before you could see a HG / Zerka spawn, the undead wave would be on its way again, so we just keep getting BPs Tongue

Each boss affects counters related to their type (i.e. Black Priest = undead, Zerka = ...something  Wink ).

I just editted the spawns for both bosses though. I moved the counter "damage" to inside the spawning bits. This was an oversight that would cause the boss to attempt to spawn if you hit the kill count again but fail to spawn boss as it was a "unique" spawn function.

Active in new instances now or after reboot. I can GM repop if desired, send tell in game.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2014, 01:21:09 am »

So, i've lost a hill giant and a refugee tonight due to running over to kill the  undead swarm and having other trash agro + kill the bosses. Not gonna post anything long and detailed, but this is beyond frustrating.  Please make the bosses non kos to trash if the undead is going to stay as is, otherwise you can get fucked once a day cycle.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2014, 01:27:05 am »

Aw that sucks about the HG Sad I've never seen him get attacked by mobs yet. Did the essence chest still spawn after he died at least?

Also, already told Hate about the refugee spawning inside the Shadowed Man camp. I think that's the only spawn that dies, and she dies pretty much instantly unless you have the spire cleared. I haven't seen any of the other 4 spots get attacked.
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2014, 01:28:21 am »

3 of the 5 spots can get attacked by wandering trash i think, might be 2, and no, the essence chest didnt spawn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 202