Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 09:48:59 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: T9 Live with reboot!  (Read 57478 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2014, 06:47:24 pm »

So, i've lost a hill giant and a refugee tonight due to running over to kill the  undead swarm and having other trash agro + kill the bosses. Not gonna post anything long and detailed, but this is beyond frustrating.  Please make the bosses non kos to trash if the undead is going to stay as is, otherwise you can get fucked once a day cycle.

Refugee spawns I'll fix tomorrow afternoon, HG isn't attackable by anything that I'm aware of immediately. Unless spell spam tagged him, he isn't aggressive to any but players as far as I know.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2014, 07:41:44 pm »

If he's like other humanoid models, spider procing Deadly Poison would agro him from like 300 feet away.  As weak as the mobs melee, it's no big deal, but it's a bit tedious when you agro a spider and get a full camp of Oblit mobs rushing you too.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2014, 08:03:12 pm »

If he's like other humanoid models, spider procing Deadly Poison would agro him from like 300 feet away.  As weak as the mobs melee, it's no big deal, but it's a bit tedious when you agro a spider and get a full camp of Oblit mobs rushing you too.

Yeah, it's pretty funny every giant spider / cursed venomfang tends to aggro 10 npcs and get smoked if they are pathing around anywhere.
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2014, 08:14:03 pm »

i kind of thought i saw a few undead mobs on him, but could have been spiders, wasn't really paying much attention or i would have ignored the tunnel to kill him
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2014, 05:00:40 pm »

HUGE DEVELOPMENT:

Tier 9 should stop breaking. Rent pointed out the empty chest crap again. I went to see him pull it and realized HE WAS PULLING THE QUEST CHEST AND KILLING IT. Killing the quest chest is similar to blowing up an air traffic control tower and then being surprised when planes start crashing. This quest controller handles 90% of the zone's functioning. With this adjustment, it is unkillable and 100% immune with reboot.

Dimuwar had mentioned this before, but I did find a rare instance where the loot could actually roll zero loot, fixed, and chalked it up as that.

Apologies to Dimurwar and gigantic thank you to Rent.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2014, 05:24:03 pm »

funny thing, i actually got a couple of IX resist stones off that chest haha

glad i could help tho $$

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2014, 05:31:28 pm »

There's something called "Old Commons Trader" that can spawn in the place of the small warchests. He is a naked blue con human with the (Merchant) tag. When you open his trade window, he tells you "I have some rare items for sale!" but he in fact he no items for sale. Killing him does nothing as well  Tongue
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2014, 06:45:34 pm »

He's a leftover from Hunter's version. Used to sell the items you combine for armor for 1M each. Doesn't (shouldn't) stay up very long.

Denzig <STONE>
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2014, 08:02:47 pm »

Not that I'm complaining, but did the undead attacks get their frequency reduced? Or did I break another zone?  Cool

Only 1 wave attacked, within the first hour, and then nothing for the rest of the day.

It seems like I just get crazy fast boss spawns in the first few hours, but as soon as it reaches the 3rd spawn or higher, the bosses just don't like to show up ever.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2014, 08:23:15 pm »

HUGE DEVELOPMENT:

Tier 9 should stop breaking. Rent pointed out the empty chest crap again. I went to see him pull it and realized HE WAS PULLING THE QUEST CHEST AND KILLING IT. Killing the quest chest is similar to blowing up an air traffic control tower and then being surprised when planes start crashing. This quest controller handles 90% of the zone's functioning. With this adjustment, it is unkillable and 100% immune with reboot.

Dimuwar had mentioned this before, but I did find a rare instance where the loot could actually roll zero loot, fixed, and chalked it up as that.

-Hate

Rent is pretty good at spotting broken shit.

EZ Server GM
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2014, 07:16:54 am »

Noticed also that on bard 9.0 Slot1: Unknown effect...Slot2: and Slot 3: were something like increase mana/health by 65k (don't quote me on that) Had the current spell file 5-31-14.  So don't know if is an issue with bard 9.0 or not.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:24:36 am by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2014, 07:21:17 am »

Unkown spell 302 = increase spell power ! u can call it an show bug

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2014, 06:43:42 pm »

HUGE DEVELOPMENT:

-Hate

Rent is pretty good at spotting broken shit.

not sure how to take that lol

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2014, 06:06:04 am »

Yesterday morning around 10:00 a.m. est, I killed HG and when I went into the lake to get the chest I had a bunch of pirannah's on me.  I hit angerbomb and the chest in the water aggro'd as well.  I /open the targeted chest an got the esse inside...didn't bug the zone priest still popped,HG spawned 2 more times that day...but is the chest aggroing and able to attack and kill it still a possibility to bug the zone?  Not sure if this helps or not but it was in public yesterday morning.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2014, 10:29:38 pm »

it isnt that chest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats