Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 01:46:44 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
Print
Author Topic: What do ~YOU~ want to see in EZ?  (Read 79530 times)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2014, 11:44:17 am »

Plat bags should have been made stackable long ago /sigh to 1000

Take the H2O requirement off the rezzer ( the trolling earned a place in history with it )

I KNOW RIGHT! H2O be gone! please, lets free up another bag slot!

hell, is there a way to get rid of the food/water requirement too? I know you can filter it out, but aggg, just be done with it.

ALSO, can we add the class 1 distiller to the newbie supply merchant? instead of going back to nexus, so it could be on the reward merchant, or at the zone in cause hate put those in every zone (thank you btw)

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2014, 11:46:42 am »

If possible just do away with the distiller merch completely, and add the box and distiller and dummy aug to the noobie merch. Move three items to get rid of an NPC.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2014, 01:45:26 pm »

Tier 5 suggestion: This was brought to me as an idea by a player that never posted it hear, but was suggested to offer tokens in Tier 5. My idea to that would be 1 token 100% chance off a boss, with every type of boss spawn possible having its own token for instance sea snake token off of boss for sea snakes, I was suggestion 4 tokens to spawn a guaranteed rare. This would allow players to at least be able to farm up and get rare spawns more effectively but still make tier 5 a decent challenge. Not to mention many players have multiple same class boxes this would allow them to use tokens to spawn rares they would need for their alts, not to mention could help with plat gained as player could sell tokens to make up instance cost.Wrist bosses could drop random tokens or a chance to 1/2 or something of that nature. This would help with the kill credit bottle neck but still leave the zone grindy and a challenge.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:50:07 pm by aythena » Logged

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2014, 02:27:06 pm »

^

I honestly kinda like this idea.

This is basically the change Hunter did for T3/T4 to isolate the bosses you needed more so. With the above this will still have a RNG factor and but still get players farming and trading to find the mob they need more..

The more I think about it, I really like this idea.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 02:33:04 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2014, 02:44:08 pm »

I just followed Fugi over here to troll him a bit, but after reading, I am actually forced to agree with him in that this is a sound idea. Low development time, not a huge impact, but definitely adds some dynamic into the zone and a social angle for trade etc.  Cool
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2014, 04:23:43 pm »

Maybe more like 25% chance to drop. I don't think the current flagging system is very lowbie friendly. I personally use to run people through on occasion and get them t4 flagged 4.0 and get them started a little. Now it is just a drag to get through.

Also maybe have something like the signet in Tofs drop off wisps while farming stack-able,  moderately priced item. This way people will get a little cash while farming sls and speed up the process. This might motivate some people to farm sls as well.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2014, 05:29:27 pm »

the whole point of farming SLS for lowbies is to get cash...why would we need to add a cash drop to a nothing mob? jebus..it can only get so easy before it stupid..

EZ aint got to be EZ..ya know...what I mean..

Tananthalas

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2014, 05:50:07 pm »

As an old guy doing it again  I gotta agree.  I haven't has any issues so far.  Between Qvic essence drops being good to me and SLS farming for all of 90ish minutes I've made 4 milish.  Between Hate's precompiled MQ2 and the wiki/newbie guide there isn't much more you can do for new folks besides direct them to where the information can be found and be nice.  

EDIT: I would like to see Greater Lightstones stackable, but that's really not that big of a deal.  I'd rather see plat bags stackable.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:51:52 pm by Tananthalas » Logged

Tanann, Xinora, Toade, Navarre, Ariakis, Verminaard
Lauralanthalasa, Dezra, Astinus, Alhana, Goldmoon
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2014, 06:04:11 pm »

Everything "lootable" stackable to 100 not just "10"

-Hate"
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2014, 09:09:18 pm »

This stun garbage is it me or have the seem to be stunning more and for a longer duration...

Look @ stun from mobs

-Hate"
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2014, 08:17:09 am »

This stun garbage is it me or have the seem to be stunning more and for a longer duration...

Look @ stun from mobs

My 77 Warrior was getting stunned in Pofire last night.. True Story... /sigh

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2014, 10:10:48 am »

I noticed it too.  Ran a new toon through to ToFS 7 last night and was getting stunned by mobs that have never stunned me before.  Something went wonky in the past couple of days.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2014, 04:27:28 pm »

Ever since the day hate was messing with making himself immune to stun I'm getting stunned 5x times more than normal Sad
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2014, 06:34:05 pm »

Jade Reaver drop rate increase.

Keeze
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2014, 12:25:05 am »

SKs getting a froglok ghoul pet.

I might start playing again!

- Hambeast
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11