Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 02:06:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Print
Author Topic: What do ~YOU~ want to see in EZ?  (Read 79540 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 06:36:39 pm »

-Caster EoA

It exists. Go start it on a caster. The earring is nice. ;-)

(Earring of the Mystic Ages)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 06:38:19 pm »

-Caster EoA

It exists. Go start it on a caster. The earring is nice. ;-)

(Earring of the Mystic Ages)

-Hate

nice!! didn't know thanks!!  I did a strikethru of it
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 06:41:36 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 08:30:21 pm »

I think all future tiers should be instances of Kedge Keep, cause people love water. Smiley
irkelar

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 08:39:06 pm »

Maybe add like an 'add time' option to an instance. Maybe have it add like an hour for like 100k platinum(I have a free waypoint maker so it doesn't really matter to me). I only say this because I hate when I am clearing Abyss or Loping Plains and see the dreaded 15 minute message when I am almost done clearing or have a bunch of names up still. Maybe you can have like a 3 time limit for that instance.
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 09:08:40 pm »

Mostly with the IP limit I'm talking OPTIONAL CONTENT for groups...stuff you couldnt do boxing anyway (no way in hell a box tream could do Vish, for example....I dont care how good you think you are). Talking optional encounters that are slated for people who want to work together, and with rewards that are either unique or nice enough to encourage people to group up and give it a go.

I am not talking about putting IP limits on progression content. Again, unbunch the panties, this is optional crap for people who want to group.

IP limited may not be perfect but I like the idea your talking about, however, to the point of everyone having their war with the best gear I had an alternate suggestion to this, MONSTER MISSIONS or whatever it was called they were group task where everyone transformed into a specific mosnter with specific skill class was deleved to a specific level, we could give rewards like everyone earns an sls, (make the missions short like 20-30minutes max) were you can even play with lowbies etc, so everyone earns an sls, and everyone gets points, these points are then acquired for unique items, I was suggestion armor augs that offer unique class specials like +agro modifiers like some of the old coa gear use to have for wars, + modifiers for alteriation etc, and ofcourse the augs would have resist over cap and some stats. Honestly, I think this would be a fun thing, that way none of us have to LFG for hours, its a quick easy mission where it doesnt matter what character you play you benefit, and I think it would bring a lot of people into the game. Would it be possible to box those monster missions that eq brought in, maybe, would it be faster to just run with a few people, way faster. Sorry I am pretty sure they were called monster mission I know it was a SHROUD you used that transformed you into a monster with specific skills and deleveled you. add bonus exp so the content worth the aa's as well, or a fun way to plevel alts . Revision: different armor augs to different slots with different stats like boost avoidances, stun resist, hp regen, mana regen, it would be fun class specific augs different slots sort of like an aug to fit the class instead of mundane farming for general ones, maybe bonus damage small points to spells. Nothing insanely op but also different ranks the points go into a rank level 1 2 3 4 5 etc, but points are more expensive, with higher difficulty versions, that ie take longer, so if you want a quick run less points less reward like a greater light, you want a longer quest grind, then reward sls higher points for higher rank augs. That way its set stats set armor piece set class.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:49:53 pm by aythena » Logged

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2014, 05:25:28 am »

bump
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 09:01:06 am »

Need to see more idea's or arguments ( gentle ones ) why good or bad of some ideas

-Hate"
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2014, 09:02:18 am »

Since Hulk can't follow basic directions/requests from a GM, I'll help him along

Recently I had the pleasure of leveling another set of characters through all the tiers except t9 and wanted to provide some suggestions as to how the experience could be made potentially more enjoyable for future and current players. Addressing these issues could reduce player burn out/frustration and further increase the population of the server. Most of these changes are not making the game easier, rather they're addressing the issue of time investment vs. reward. This game has never been hard, just time consuming.

New ideas:
1.) Add crystal quests to progression zones
2.) Allow more classes to throw down ae damage similar to zerks
3.) Make paladins and Sks beefy enough to tank
4.) Reduce hp of mobs in Velks lab
5.) Add a quest that rewards an arch type beneficial item that may be upgraded in each zone from 1-70.
6.) Make lower level charm upgrades stackable.
7.) Make resist Augs stackable by rank
8.) Remvoe aug combine recipes from t1 and add in augs to treasure chests.
9.) Implement XP mask earlier in the game and allow players to upgrade via quests as they level. (E.g. rank 1-10 = 2 rare drops from first zone / set amount of aa)

Waypoints:
Add NPC that sells waypoint item and explains how to use it.
Reduce cost of instance creation/reset.

Tserrina tank pet buff item:
Remove this item from tserrina's loot table and make it a quest item for T1 pet classes.

Crystal quest:
Implement some kind of one time quest that rewards newly leveled characters with 200-500 or so aa.

SoT quest:
Make the reward yield a rank 3 or 4 scepter instead of rank 1 and make rank 1s rare drop off lower tier bosses. Rare drop scepters could increase in rank as players go up in tier maybe 1 rank per tier like resistance stones.
Add more ranks past rank 10 attainable via higher level quests.

Qvic:
add armor exchange vendor like in T1
Change rare boss to spawn after x amount of bosses killed.

LDON:
significantly increase drop rate of all cards since ldon armor is under used.
reduce the amount of cards needed per armor piece

CT:
add armor exchange vendor like in T1

T1:
increase drop rate of essences to 20%
Change ancient dragon spawn to spawn after x amount of bosses killed

T2:

T3:

T4:
Add armor exchange vendor

T5:
increase spawn chance of triggered mobs

T6:
add Jelvan's keepsake to list of chests that may be opened with /open

T7:
Increase respawn time of zone to >8hours

T8:
Increase drop rate of scales for UCv3/add rare spawn chests containing scales
add armor exchange vendor
Increase drop rate of essences on bosses

-Hate"
hardcoretank

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2014, 09:15:29 am »

1) Faction based Progression items
2) More Scripted Fights
3) Faction side quests (Like the coldain and the giants)

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2014, 09:17:41 am »

I want free NSX's and free UWX. While we're at it, I am ENTITLED to free SLS, FWP, and EPIC augs to 8.

Keeze
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2014, 10:58:00 am »

Fugitive beat me to quoting lol.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2014, 11:15:17 am »

Ive noticed a few people mentioning that palidan/sk epic 1.0s should be un nerfed, just thought id mention that they can be un nerfed if you want and it wont affect 60 pvp one single bit, so yeah no reason not to that I can think of

Krinkle Sprinkle
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2014, 11:22:13 am »

Since Hulk can't follow basic directions/requests from a GM, I'll help him along
mad?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2014, 11:27:50 am »

Hate, I'd love to see some type chat (real time) meeting every now and then, either on forum or voice. You'd get a lot more and a lot deeper input that way, I think.

Anyway, have some ideas, but I need to look at a couple things in game (after it comes up) to get what I want to say correct.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2014, 11:46:07 am »

Hate, I'd love to see some type chat (real time) meeting every now and then, either on forum or voice. You'd get a lot more and a lot deeper input that way, I think.

Anyway, have some ideas, but I need to look at a couple things in game (after it comes up) to get what I want to say correct.

Yes and no chunka.... forums everyone can see and input... voice or special chats limit everyone to strict times... or 1 or 2 players speaking for all.. need a to be on forums and get players used to participating.. 

-Hate"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 299