Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:34:26 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Population influx, camp fixes.  (Read 27234 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 01:45:50 am »

This is a great presentation Akkadius.

You are the one working on that "Blood of Akkadius" server, are you not?
If you are putting the same kinda effort into that, as you are here then i am more excited to try it out than before.

Yep I am, this is only one small thing that I wanted to help out Hunter with. If he want's my help, I have no problem with it, I think ops should be able to look after each other 8 /.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 01:49:44 am by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
bufferofnewbies

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 01:55:13 am »

If he want's my help, I have no problem with it, I think ops should be able to look after each other 8 /.

+1 Buffer point for nice scripting.
+1 Buffer point for attitude.

Alhbie Eurhuckelberry <Brans Flakes> -- Erudite Paladin
Branlenio <Brans Flakes>-- Gnome Mage
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 02:06:03 am »

Kinda off topic a bit but lets say you have your own instance of PoFire, would that somehow possibly make it so pulling an entire zone and AoEing it at once wouldnt crash the zone? Just wondering, I don't really know what causes crashes anyways. Something in the code?
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 02:15:13 am »

Kinda off topic a bit but lets say you have your own instance of PoFire, would that somehow possibly make it so pulling an entire zone and AoEing it at once wouldnt crash the zone? Just wondering, I don't really know what causes crashes anyways. Something in the code?

Depends, the demand for that zoneserver is less and more reliant on your bandwith multipliers via aggroing a shit ton of mobs, AEing.

Also depends on the amount of people on and his connection to the box. Not really concerned with the box...

EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2010, 03:27:03 am »

Our fiber is suppose to be 30 down and 5 up, but not always exact, and I'm sure Live had better bandwidth on their servers.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2010, 05:38:56 am »

If he want's my help, I have no problem with it, I think ops should be able to look after each other 8 /.

See, this kind of thing is why I help people out on EQEmulator. Good to see you doing nice things too Akkadius. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 05:44:20 am by Secrets » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2010, 06:35:41 am »

Aye Secrets, Akkadius has been very helping. We just have to tweak one more thing but this "Waypoint" script should allow people to have their own group/guild instance which is a huge plus for the growing population.

Akkadius and Secrets rock! Both friendly and helpful on EZ Server. Need more people like these in the community for EQEmulator.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2010, 06:48:38 am »

We got a ETA on this I am so excite I can .... myself..  Sure make my game experience less stressful.

The Pudge
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2010, 07:52:36 am »

I gotta remote into the server and get the scripts loaded up. Maybe a few hours at most. So far at quick glance, it looks awsome!
See, arent you all happy I friggen bumped the crap out of this thread for two weeks.

Thanks Hunter, this should be an amazing improvement!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:00:35 am by ieawenpo » Logged
youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2010, 09:39:45 am »

Well keep bumping it till it happens slacker.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2010, 10:57:50 am »

I gotta remote into the server and get the scripts loaded up. Maybe a few hours at most. So far at quick glance, it looks awsome!
See, arent you all happy I friggen bumped the crap out of this thread for two weeks.

Wasn't so much this thread, but people in /ooc constantly freaking out when I would simply troll on the server. I had to go to bed last night, the woman was tearing at my throat. The fixxes to the scripts are very minor and if Hunter is around atm, we should get this rolling within the next few hours.

EZ Server GM
johnnyseattle

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2010, 03:09:12 pm »

Wasn't so much this thread, but people in /ooc constantly freaking out when I would simply troll on the server. I had to go to bed last night, the woman was tearing at my throat. The fixxes to the scripts are very minor and if Hunter is around atm, we should get this rolling within the next few hours.

Female-based safety first, my good man.  Don't get killed on our accounts. Smiley

An endless procession of alts!

Slapius, Fixius, Abigaile, Boddington, Isabellie, Molestache, Stankbucket....
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2010, 04:45:01 pm »

Being able to spend plat to get into an instance would be a wonderful thing on this server. This is the best news I have heard in a long time. Wonderful.

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2010, 08:19:42 am »

You guys rock!

Good work to Akkadius, Hunter, Secrets and Dany too!  Grin

Making EZ one of the coolest servers around!

Rob Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678