Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 09:30:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Source Update 6/23/2015  (Read 56350 times)
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2015, 04:10:07 am »

This has always been an issue for me...for over a year now. I run 2 comps side by side so I have to look at another toon on the other computer that is in my tank's group to see the Tank's real health percentage. Kinda hard to do for those that run all their toons on 1 computer. My Tank will report 95% but the other toon in the group will show 79% with the bar updating normally. Tank's bar will sporadically move up or down after a 5 secs or so to show the true percentage which can be deadly in a pull. More times than not.. I have run back to my raid only to die at their feet wondering WTH.. when my Tank's health bar was showing 80-100% when in reality he was 20% or less due to burst damage and it not updating correctly.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 04:12:42 am by Mixlor » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2015, 05:25:08 am »

I get that often enough on Chunka, too....pain in the ass, but I've learned to compensate for it. I still see the issue without MQ2 running, but it seems a lot more pronounced when its up (for me anyway).

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2015, 07:36:06 am »

The health bar has been my only frustration with EZ at all.  Even with the current state of angry mobs running at GM'ish speed, the thing I find the most infuriating is an unresponsive hitpoint bar.  I honestly never know how much health my tank has, sometimes he falls down and I realize that pull was too big.  Most of the time, I underpull by a ton so I can stay topped out on health and guarantee living through the fight.

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2015, 08:54:59 am »

The only way you can see your real HP percentage on EZ is through the Target of Target window due to HP numbers being so damn high :p  ...
Or multibox and look at the warriors HP percentage through the group window

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2015, 12:22:15 pm »

The only way you can see your real HP percentage on EZ is through the Target of Target window due to HP numbers being so damn high :p  ...
Or multibox and look at the warriors HP percentage through the group window

I do this, but it seems like my hps doesnt move from 64% down to 30% on my health window. so say i'm at 40% and i go afk with mobs beating at me enough to counter my rejen i will come back and my health will still say 64% and not 40. this isnt what it did before it's a new issue
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2015, 02:53:12 pm »

This has always been an issue for me...for over a year now. I run 2 comps side by side so I have to look at another toon on the other computer that is in my tank's group to see the Tank's real health percentage. Kinda hard to do for those that run all their toons on 1 computer. My Tank will report 95% but the other toon in the group will show 79% with the bar updating normally. Tank's bar will sporadically move up or down after a 5 secs or so to show the true percentage which can be deadly in a pull. More times than not.. I have run back to my raid only to die at their feet wondering WTH.. when my Tank's health bar was showing 80-100% when in reality he was 20% or less due to burst damage and it not updating correctly.

I too have see an increase in this after my hiatus... even pulling t7 can be tricky when you have no idea what your hps are..

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2015, 09:06:22 pm »

I just fast tab to my healer when pulling to check %s which is annoying but it works. Now it doesn't matter since incoming pulls will just destroy you anyway since mobs run 8x faster than you.
vile

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2015, 03:16:01 am »

I just fast tab to my healer when pulling to check %s which is annoying but it works. Now it doesn't matter since incoming pulls will just destroy you anyway since mobs run 8x faster than you.

For this make a hotkey..

/bct 2ndtoonname //target PullingTankNameHere
/noparse /bct 2ndtoonname //bc ${Target.PctHPs}hp
Marzooth

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2015, 04:53:27 pm »

Ok, I thought this was just me, and I've only recently had the issue.  I thought it was something messed up with my install
wendel

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2015, 06:38:38 am »

Hey Akkadius,  how about double loot for your Canadian friends July 1st???  I'm home all day Smiley
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2015, 01:57:39 pm »

This may be just a bad bought of RNG but seems that the drop rate of AA crystals in t9 has dried up...not talking gsoa cause I haven't seen one drop in months but the AA crystals were dropping nicely before source update and now they seem to have dried up.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2015, 02:25:50 pm »

Also.....what happend to Abyss essences? They used to drop fairly steadily in T5 (about the same rate as T6) but now seeing jack. Guildies said they've seen similar issues. This related to the source code update, or ninja nerf? If the former, can we fix? If the later....uh, why?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2015, 02:50:17 pm »

I farmed a few UC2's recently and was getting jack in the T6 essences. It took me 10 complete clears to farm up 16 including the one from the chest.

Edit: Also pets still seem to be losing buffs marked as permanent when zoning.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:55:32 pm by Leis » Logged

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2015, 03:01:57 pm »

T7 bats + named cycle seem to have stopped as well...almost a full clear and only triggered 2 traps and 2 bags this last clear i did....
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2015, 03:07:56 pm »

Seen the pet issue with perm buffs, and thought Hate knew about it already.....but cant find it on the thread.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 187