Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:40:57 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 185735 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: January 03, 2017, 10:02:19 am »

Just a thought on Plagueborns...if you have them spawn you can /highlight # and get them to highlight on map.....but if we could have each camp's PB's spawn in a centralized location.....just a thought to throw out there.  if you are farming Gnolls...why go to a orc amp to clear to a PB and vice versa....my idea....the screenshot below (forgive the penmanship, not use to writing with a mouse)

Modify...../highlight # does not highlight plagueborns...but it does highlight all the other spawns like Freeport squeaker and the mobs in the camp....not sure why it doesn't work on plagueborns

The only way to clearly see PB's, when they  spawn, is to have a spare toon disconnected from bccmd and do a /map hide npc. Then when a PB spawns check that toons map to see where it spawned..../pulls hair out....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:25:09 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 03, 2017, 02:44:57 pm »

Mobs like Sarnak War Wizard/ Remains od Advisor Shir' Ock/ Ghost of chancelor Di'zok spawns with emote like a plagueborn. Same with the old Freeport/Qeynos quest mobs (quest that was removed from T10)....so the lieutenants that spawn (named that spawn off trash that just drop plat bags) are spawning as PB's...so I would assume that is skewing your logs on PB spawns.  You told me yesterday you were seeing 3 PB's an hour....I just aint seeing it.  Even with changing the filter so that i see every emote, i have had 1 PB today. The rest have been freeport Squeeker and the old world type sarnak nameds that drop old world loot.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 07:11:02 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Peign
« Reply #392 on: January 06, 2017, 02:25:12 pm »

REQUEST:  Could we remove all of the trash loot,  scrolls, fortune crap, pots etc from T10?     The value of these are minimal and they drop far to frequently.

Carpal Tunnel is real!
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 08, 2017, 01:37:43 am »

- T10: Vampire/Undead quest items are now also removed from the loot table
- T10: Trash loot that serves little to no purpose has also been removed from tables

EZ Server GM
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 08, 2017, 12:42:22 pm »

the keys for the boxes are dropping now from trash but we have nothing to open with because there are no boxes to open Grin
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2017, 04:29:24 pm »

- T10: Vampire/Undead quest items are now also removed from the loot table

Haven't been on, been working, but has this also been removed from the T10 mini? Not that I plan to be doing these any time soon since I have been faction hunting in T10.  Smiley

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2017, 07:07:33 pm »

Speaking of the t10 mini ... can we leave this alone?

It's hard as hell...very rewarding and fun..

I am afraid it will get....adjusted... to fit more in line with the current level of difficulty in t10.

It's hard...people die...and it's fun.

thank you.

Yea the undead loot still drops in the mini.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2017, 07:47:44 pm »

I am afraid it will get....adjusted... to fit more in line with the current level of difficulty in t10.

thank you.

At no point did I ask for anything to be "adjusted" other than vampire loot drops were still there since that quest line was ended in T10.....kinda jumpin' the shark on me there Hurty...of course I expect nothing less from you and the "Maslow" crowd....The only modification it needs is the ability to pet pull the named from the zone in area.....

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2017, 07:56:09 pm »

thank you.

At no point did I ask for anything to be "adjusted" other than vampire loot drops were still there since that quest line was ended in T10.....kinda jumpin' the shark on me there Hurty...of course I expect nothing less from you and the "Maslow" crowd....The only modification it needs is the ability to pet pull the named from the zone in area.....

calm your bitch titties I never said you where asking for it to be nerfed....  remove the trash loot or dont ...its not really a problem one way or the other.

Peign
« Reply #399 on: January 12, 2017, 08:29:34 am »

There is no Forgemaster, let them eat cake!

Have seen all of the bosses except that one,  maxed faction on all factions.   
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2017, 05:18:57 am »

There is no Forgemaster, let them eat cake!

Have seen all of the bosses except that one,  maxed faction on all factions.   

Forgemaster is a myth like greek gods. It doesn't exist at all.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2017, 09:55:09 pm »

pfft forgemaster...  cleared the sarnak camp for hours today with not a single named spawned...over 1200 kills...nothing...rng!  this was in pub...

Peign
« Reply #402 on: January 14, 2017, 08:18:35 am »

pfft forgemaster...  cleared the sarnak camp for hours today with not a single named spawned...over 1200 kills...nothing...rng!  this was in pub...

Sarnak bosses definitely spawn.    I'm not sure anyone has spawned Forgemaster yet.
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2017, 04:36:41 pm »

forgemaster in game yet?

ive even tried combining weapons at the blacksmiths
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 04:49:20 pm by spuddson » Logged
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2017, 05:14:02 pm »

Sarnak bosses definitely spawn.    I'm not sure anyone has spawned Forgemaster yet.

I am past ally on all 18 toons (still have 4 toons to finish armors on before I move to Gnolls) have only seen Vaxxol and BoB....few mini nameds....didn't know Forgemaster was a named from Sarnak camp.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053