Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:21:13 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 185728 times)
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 22, 2017, 06:35:27 am »

Gnoll miners do not count for the kill quests. Was this way before the reboot, but no one really killed them so it didn't matter.

Denzig <STONE>
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 13, 2017, 12:43:29 pm »

Idea for a quest

Ultimate kill quest... kill 200 of every mob in sunderock and recieve a sun shard.

takes rng out and is still a lot of kills Smiley
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2017, 04:16:48 pm »

Information seems to be a little scattered all over the place, so I figured the best way to get answers is ask here.

I have picked up an Ultimate Armor quest called "The Mythical Hammer". Completion of this says you're awarded "T10 Ultimate Armor progression". I also see reference of combining all 3 armor types in the zone to forge this armor. My question regarding this is, I had already spent tons and tons of time upon the launch of t10 with most of my raid going Sarnak, Warrior going Orcs, and healers all going Gnolls. Most of them are halfway done with their weapon research. I'm curious what happens if you drop your current faction, assuming you're already at ally with all of the armor pieces. Can they keep the Weapon Research quest and continue filling it out for their old faction? Or does this quest have to be completed while you're still on board with them?

Also, if you've already completed the Weapon Research via turning in the 100 Weapons, but are still finishing off the 1000 Plagueborne, will they remember you already finished the quest if you drop their faction to start working on another?

P.S. Sorry if the answer is somewhere already, I read thru this post, a few update posts, and didn't see anything regarding the changes on either wiki (you guys been slackin since I left  Tongue )
Peign
« Reply #408 on: February 16, 2017, 04:50:49 pm »

Information seems to be a little scattered all over the place, so I figured the best way to get answers is ask here.

I have picked up an Ultimate Armor quest called "The Mythical Hammer". Completion of this says you're awarded "T10 Ultimate Armor progression". I also see reference of combining all 3 armor types in the zone to forge this armor. My question regarding this is, I had already spent tons and tons of time upon the launch of t10 with most of my raid going Sarnak, Warrior going Orcs, and healers all going Gnolls. Most of them are halfway done with their weapon research. I'm curious what happens if you drop your current faction, assuming you're already at ally with all of the armor pieces. Can they keep the Weapon Research quest and continue filling it out for their old faction? Or does this quest have to be completed while you're still on board with them?

Also, if you've already completed the Weapon Research via turning in the 100 Weapons, but are still finishing off the 1000 Plagueborne, will they remember you already finished the quest if you drop their faction to start working on another?

P.S. Sorry if the answer is somewhere already, I read thru this post, a few update posts, and didn't see anything regarding the changes on either wiki (you guys been slackin since I left  Tongue )

You do not lose the weapon quests when you switch factions.   You could have all 3 weapon quests at once really.    Yes, the completed weapon quest is remembered when you drop factions. 

Not putting jack in the wiki, T10 should be a mystery  Wink
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 16, 2017, 04:58:47 pm »

Eh, I'm sure you could agree on my wanting to seek out an answer on that before potentially deleting half of year o progress, regardless of how much easier it has become  Grin

Thanks for the quick response !
Peign
« Reply #410 on: February 16, 2017, 05:33:18 pm »

Eh, I'm sure you could agree on my wanting to seek out an answer on that before potentially deleting half of year o progress, regardless of how much easier it has become  Grin

Thanks for the quick response !

Good point, definitely do not want to waste time.   I'm too busy grinding to update the wiki  Tongue
Peign
« Reply #411 on: February 18, 2017, 09:31:56 am »

Would it be possible to create a 2nd T10 public zone?     I've noticed lately that T10 pub is always packed.    The reason I believe is that sometimes instances are bugging out, lagging out etc.    
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:53:56 am by Peign » Logged
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2017, 09:58:52 am »

I've noticed lately that Maslow kills all the things

I fix  Cheesy
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 18, 2017, 06:53:28 pm »

Would it be possible to create a 2nd T10 public zone?     I've noticed lately that T10 pub is always packed.    The reason I believe is that sometimes instances are bugging out, lagging out etc.    

I'd like to know how they are bugging/lagging out

EZ Server GM
Peign
« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2017, 01:41:02 pm »

Lagging out,  sometimes instances get lag enough to make them unplayable.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2017, 02:18:06 pm »

Lagging out,  sometimes instances get lag enough to make them unplayable.

Is there any particular type of activity that leads up to the instances lagging?

I've never seen it

EZ Server GM
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2017, 02:56:35 pm »

I couldn't pinpoint any kind of activity, it seems to be more a function of time. Not always but often by day 3, end of day 3, the instance will perform very badly. Pings in the thousands, disconnects, etc. This has never happened to me in the first 48 hours of an instance.

I don't think this is the root cause but a lot of times I will see vampire caves have spawned over and over without despawning the previous generation. (There will be hundreds in the caves) From a layman's perspective it seems like there is some sort of memory/(?) leak that can really degrade zone performance starting around day 3 of the instance.

Blarr!
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 19, 2017, 04:37:53 pm »

I couldn't pinpoint any kind of activity, it seems to be more a function of time. Not always but often by day 3, end of day 3, the instance will perform very badly. Pings in the thousands, disconnects, etc. This has never happened to me in the first 48 hours of an instance.

I don't think this is the root cause but a lot of times I will see vampire caves have spawned over and over without despawning the previous generation. (There will be hundreds in the caves) From a layman's perspective it seems like there is some sort of memory/(?) leak that can really degrade zone performance starting around day 3 of the instance.

That's a good datapoint. I will look into all of that.

EZ Server GM
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 21, 2017, 11:45:42 pm »

wru Sharpclaw  Sad

Starting to get a little nervous about this guy. In the beginning, he was easily one of the most common boss spawns in earlier versions of t10. I'm not sure what changes were made relating to his spawn, but it used to be as simple as running thru 'an open portal' every 150 minutes and he'd spawn. I've run thru dozens of open portals in the past week and never seen him once. I've tried it after clearing a few hundred bandits, I've tried it with all bandits dead, I've tried it with all of them alive, I've even tried it with each of the other Bandit bosses being alive. I heard from one person his spawn is still related to the open portal, but I don't know what the deal is. I've only heard of one person spawning him and looting his soul, unsure of when this happened to determine what changes may have taken place. On the other hand, I've spoken to three others who are in the same boat as me, unable to see a single spawn and running thru portals randomly throughout the day, just to see if he'll show.

I guess I'm mainly just curious if the spawn is currently working. If yes, I have no problem banging my head some more to try and figure it out. But from what others have said, he just doesn't show up ever. I'd also like to point out I killed so many bandits and killed so many of the other 2 Bandit Lords I lost count, but I have about 8 pairs of Souls of Rokki and Souls of Little Jaughn at this point, and I've never even see him.

On another note, holy crap at the overall stability of the zone and all the nifty new changes / content / revamps. Big thanks to Akka and Rent. I wish I could have been more help but I was severely burnt out from banging my head into the zone. I'd be down to contribute and post findings to further smooth out the zone, but I'll give it more time since I've only been back at it a couple weeks. One thing I can say for sure is the northern bandit area + sarnak fort area are still notorious for having spawns in the ground, as are the sarnak trigger mobs that have a chance of spawning Lieutenants. A quick bandaid fix for this would be change the pathing of one of the sentries to hang out in the southwestern area, because their cry for help is very useful in pulling all of these dickheads out of the ground, but sadly none of them spend much time in that area of the fort. The t10 Expedition zone is also littered with this problem. Some of the idle spawns sit in walls while some of the pathers walk directly thru walls and hesitate inside them.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:46:49 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 24, 2017, 03:55:29 pm »

Krucial, I have heard that he still spawns through open portals but it is a VERY rare chance of him spawning.  I have only had him once (and I did run through a portal to get him to spawn) I had been killing bandits previously so I don't know what, if anything, one had to do with the other.  I have had Rokki and Little Jaugn plenty.....but in all this time just ONE Sharp.  Shocked

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053