Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 08:34:21 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 211300 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2016, 09:58:33 pm »

Also don't know if this helps...no traps spawn, no nameds spawn from portals, no nameds spawn from killing "x" mob type, no loot drops from BoB, seems after zone controller was refreshed so that orcs/sarnaks would fight it did;nt fix the underlying problem.....also, and this was like this before the current zone problems, bandit turn in loot is practically non existent.  Undecided

This was just fixed. Sorry :-(

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 25, 2016, 08:46:14 am »

You fixed the traps?!!!! OH NO! I was just starting to warm up to you Hate....now I hate you all over again! Seriously though I do appreciate you fixing that zone.....on the bright side I was able to SoA my druid and shaman in the time it took to fix it....so maybe I won't have 500 corpses hanging around my camp lol. Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 25, 2016, 08:20:37 pm »

T10 appears to be fully functional. Thanks Hate.

Denzig <STONE>
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 29, 2016, 07:43:12 am »

Thanks Hate Smiley

Not a big deal on these but a couple things I noticed today
  • Fortune Cookies no longer working Just seems to be on one toon, must be something in his client
  • Shadowknight gear doesn't exist from Grognir quest line, Item 583-589 does not exist.
  • Clerics have Agwin/Gnoll wrist quest but when I hail Agwin I see this text on clerics [Wrists Armor] will be unlocked when you complete 'IV: Orcish Wrist Armor Tokens' -- looks to be just a cosmetic problem
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 09:36:20 am by Blurring » Logged

Blarr!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2016, 01:35:56 pm »

• Shadowknight gear doesn't exist from Grognir quest line, Item 583-589 does not exist. - This has been fixed. The $class variable returned 'Shadowknight' not 'Shadow Knight', so the check ALWAYS failed. Just fixed on all three armor NPCs.
  • Clerics have Agwin/Gnoll wrist quest but when I hail Agwin I see this text on clerics [Wrists Armor] will be unlocked when you complete 'IV: Orcish Wrist Armor Tokens' -- looks to be just a cosmetic problem - Just resolved. Good with reboot. Wink

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2016, 11:12:55 am »

Sarnak Boss Asmodae does only give kill quest but no amor

works again

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:56:43 pm by Brunaa » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2016, 02:10:36 pm »

Do we still not know what the zoning issues are from in T10, or is this pretty much like Tserinna being broken, and its the new normal?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2016, 07:10:38 pm »

Just seems to be RoF2 clients...people with UF dont have that problem

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2016, 08:08:13 pm »

It's the biggest reason I haven't bothered much with T10, I'm excited about the zone and challenge of doing the content but I'm not excited about the challenge of crashing toons, rezzing dead toons in that don't show in the group window as being in zone then crashing them out again to reload and hope that when they do I can continue.  I can find other things to work on, but would definitely like to be able to do T10 without having to run multiple client directories just to do it.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 15, 2016, 06:15:36 am »

that and the whole map open = chat, raid, quest windows go blank......

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2016, 08:15:12 am »

Just seems to be RoF2 clients...people with UF dont have that problem

Well, considering RoF2 is the preferred client, and seeing as how the majority of the server uses it.....I'd say it was a major problem.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2016, 08:45:13 pm »

Working on resolving the sync issues in T10 for good.

EZ Server GM
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2016, 08:56:24 pm »

Also, for those that are zoning into T10 and see "sync issues" please report what your /netstats looks like ingame for each character and what the descriptive state of that character is. As in, is this character not seeing other characters, or not seeing some NPC's etc.

Thanks everyone.

EZ Server GM
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2016, 09:51:01 pm »

Just sent all the bots into the zone then after they all loaded, I zoned warrior in.  All the bots see each other but none can see or receive commands from the warrior, but the bots can issue commands in bca that the warrior receives and responds to.  Crashing the warrior out with /q and loading back in clears it up, but the same thing happens randomly on deaths/rezzes.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2016, 08:15:51 pm »

Any luck isolating the issue(s)?  Experiencing the same issues today, toons zone in en masse and warrior zones in after they are all through and warrior isn't seen by group members but this time another group member that made it through is also not showing up in group though he sees all members including warriors in his window.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 227