Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:05:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v3.0  (Read 62274 times)
akpainter

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: April 02, 2023, 08:39:20 pm »

Also not sure if this is where to post something like this, is there anyway to get essences above cazic in the loot table for the higher VP mobs?  Qvic and cazic are not hard farms but I think dragons and air are more desired now a days then the abyss and up haha.

thanks!
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 02, 2023, 09:13:55 pm »

Also not sure if this is where to post something like this, is there anyway to get essences above cazic in the loot table for the higher VP mobs?  Qvic and cazic are not hard farms but I think dragons and air are more desired now a days then the abyss and up haha.

thanks!

TLDR: No.

Long answer: Loot in VP is my biggest mistake in the zone. Initially, VP was intended to be incredibly difficult, considerably more difficult than it is now. Along with that would be some legacy loot drops that would in some way make up for the generally slow pace. This included drops of different essences, GSS's, GSoA's etc. While these drop rates were adjusted with the reduced level of difficulty, it wasn't enough given the rate at which people can pull through the zone. To see people not looting previously valuable materials because they are too common is direct result of some bad decision making and inexperience, and I won't make it any worse by making more materials virtually worthless.

akpainter

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 03, 2023, 08:00:10 am »

TLDR: No.

Long answer: Loot in VP is my biggest mistake in the zone. Initially, VP was intended to be incredibly difficult, considerably more difficult than it is now. Along with that would be some legacy loot drops that would in some way make up for the generally slow pace. This included drops of different essences, GSS's, GSoA's etc. While these drop rates were adjusted with the reduced level of difficulty, it wasn't enough given the rate at which people can pull through the zone. To see people not looting previously valuable materials because they are too common is direct result of some bad decision making and inexperience, and I won't make it any worse by making more materials virtually worthless.

Oh, I guess I didn't know or understand the backstory on difficulty and loot.  I thought the zone has been working nicely but I understand what you mean.  Seems like you are beating yourself up a little, I think the zone added content and change that we havent seen in a long time.  I would say that is a 100% win!  Thanks Draca!
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 08, 2023, 02:32:16 pm »

I have noticed on quest chats with NPCs, if you click the "OK to respond" button it doesn't continue the dialog.  You have to manually type the /say comment in.  Maybe it is just me and I have a setting off somewhere...

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 08, 2023, 03:26:53 pm »

Happens from time to time with my chats too
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 22, 2023, 01:22:52 pm »

From what I can tell, the Tunare BP for leather doesn't proc at all (is it spell cast procs only?)

I don't see the click death's embrace doing anything except 2% shieldwall as well.

also not actually seeing doomfire proc from the plate one or mail.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 22, 2023, 04:36:16 pm »

I’ll be going through and fixing some things this weekend. Been trying to focus on Tier 11 as much as possible.

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 24, 2023, 09:12:14 am »

Few updates from today, nothing serious, other than all of the stealth loot changes...I mean...other than no stealth loot changes....  Kiss

• Proc effects on Tunare BP's were removed, as they didn't work. I am continuing to look at that, as proc effects on items would be nice to have going forward.

• Wings got a minor improvement

[Draca] [Items] Wings of the Angel has has it's buffs updated to highest possible for Sleeper's Tomb, Howl of the Huntmaster has been added and will now overwrite (refresh) existing buffs.
[Draca] [Spells] T3 Spell - Legend of Shylo Renewal had a duplicated recipe with another spell, this has been changed and updated on wiki.
[Draca] [Items] Tunare BP's have had their proc effects removed. Still working on a solution to this.
[Draca] [Spells] Masked Strength can now be Mass Group Buffed.
[Draca] [Items] Augment slot on Ultimate Charm v4 has been removed, as it resulted in an unusable item, and wouldn't aug anyway.
[Draca] [Items] Bard epic 10 effect, One Man Band IX, will now cast without needing to re-target a character from an NPC.

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 24, 2023, 02:35:52 pm »

Shouldn’t need, no. I’ll recheck when I get home. It was working on test.

Ergg

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 24, 2023, 03:40:19 pm »

I was in plane of tactics , clicked on Giwin Mirakon, read his dialog and tried to click on Jewelry but the link seemed to be broken?
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 24, 2023, 05:59:05 pm »

I was in plane of tactics , clicked on Giwin Mirakon, read his dialog and tried to click on Jewelry but the link seemed to be broken?

It worked for me just now. Tested both with a character than has GoWs and one that don't.

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 24, 2023, 07:06:45 pm »

• Wings got a minor improvement

[Draca] [Items] Wings of the Angel has has it's buffs updated to highest possible for Sleeper's Tomb, Howl of the Huntmaster has been added and will now overwrite (refresh) existing buffs.

Do we need a new spell file for this as I'm not seeing Howl when I use mine today..

I checked the files on the google drive but last update on spell file was March.

Tank

Corrected this issue. Casts as described now.

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2023, 07:39:43 am »

Corrected this issue. Casts as described now.

Danke... next question...why does it cast Ancient Deny Death I That's on the LRoA X Huh

Tank

I'm not getting that...anyone else with that issue?

wachna

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 02, 2023, 11:08:44 am »

I did not notice any difference on the mobs down to VS but I am still kinda new to VP. Will go the way up to Raulfer and check how hard they hit me
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 02, 2023, 03:30:07 pm »

Personally, I have not noticed any difference in the mobs up there. Ran up there and tested again today on Raulfers Personal Bodyguards. The max amount of rounds I get per mob is five swings. More often than not, 1-3 of those will miss or get dodged. I stayed up there for a while and when fighting single mobs, not once did I see any rounds above 5 hits. I also tried just wielding a 1 hander and no shield, makes no difference.

So this is not affecting everyone.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 03:47:02 pm by Sarthin » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988