Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:30:20 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Basic Beginner's Guide/FAQ  (Read 64095 times)
Lzert

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 09:25:46 am »

The armor up through Dulak can be reworn at level 1.  Armor you get from custom zones after Dulak will have a required level of 65 or 70.

So it's good to have a full set of Dulak armor in the bank for re-leveling.

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 11:47:06 am »

Good to know...thanks.

Rob Smiley
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 04:21:17 pm »

I have a question i have not seen on here yet but would love to know about. Where do augs drop? Like where and at what level do you need to farm them? A nooby question i know but when you have not played EQ in about 4 years and you are just now getting back in the swing of things its alot to remember at one time Tongue Plus having certain zones and such customed its alot to learn as well.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 04:26:49 pm »

well i know PoFear drops some lifetap augs for weapons. Useful for people who aren't warriors basically.

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 04:37:44 pm »

Thats good to know that fear drops some. Kind if hard to solo and get gear if you do not multibox. Which is why i'm trying to find some places to go farm to help beef up my characters a bit. Got my mage and warrior to level 70 and both are wearing full dulak gear with the few drops i could find in bot to help out some. But it be nice to get every little bit of help i can get to do their cg/fg quests. Got my mages 1.5 epic thanks to some players and i got all of the cg parts except the 4 king chest card drops which is very hard to solo and generally even harder to find some one to help do ldon runs. So looking to make it easier to do these by getting some augs to help out. So any info is apreciated as right now i have not got a clue Tongue

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 04:39:26 pm »

Send me a tell in game on one of my characters. i dont mind going through BoT for a bit to get you gear. or some PoTime if you prefer. Soon as you get a bit of gear to solo the zones it makes getting alt gear easier too.

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 12:37:38 am »

Is there a specific mob in fear i should be looking for and killing?

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 07:45:50 am »

Send me a tell in game on one of my characters. i dont mind going through BoT for a bit to get you gear. or some PoTime if you prefer. Soon as you get a bit of gear to solo the zones it makes getting alt gear easier too.

I am in the same boat.  Need to drastically upgrade but probably not on often enough.  For all intentsive purposes, I am a noob - been so long since i played live and even then I didn't get so much into the endgame.

So if that offer applies to all Reed, I will look for you too if that's ok.  Grin

Rob Smiley
Necosi

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 01:50:48 pm »

I am in the same boat.  Need to drastically upgrade but probably not on often enough.  For all intentsive purposes, I am a noob - been so long since i played live and even then I didn't get so much into the endgame.

<- +1

Siccwilly Darkmind - Barbarian Berserker
Snaekize - Iksar Beastlord
Dhuka Vhurl - Dwarf Paladin
Lzert

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2010, 09:10:08 pm »

Is there a specific mob in fear i should be looking for and killing?

Anyone know the answer to this question?  Is it completely random, or are there specific mobs that drop weapon augs?

marbach1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2010, 12:21:47 am »

i always just go for the named ones, i know they for sure drop augs, and sometimes random mobs might drop something
Lzert

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 11:06:33 am »

Thanks for the heads up.

alifeyl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 11:53:36 am »

OK, here's another noob question: on the EZ Server, can we have 2 different players playing on different computers using the same ip address at the same time?

Played EQ 1999 til WoW came out - this is so nostalgic and fun! Thanks for all your hard work.   Smiley
Tacticulous

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 04:25:04 pm »

OK, here's another noob question: on the EZ Server, can we have 2 different players playing on different computers using the same ip address at the same time?

Played EQ 1999 til WoW came out - this is so nostalgic and fun! Thanks for all your hard work.   Smiley
There's no boxing limit on EZ
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 05:08:49 pm »

Q. How many toons can i box here?
A. There is no IP limit so you can box as many toons as your computer can handle.

Blood of the Akkadian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053